This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
    Yes, I blame you for wanting an explanation, because the stupid ****ing assumption all of you people make (other than SwAg) is that scum are the only people who use deception. Rather than actually paying attention to what I've tried to do in the game thread all of you fixate on my RESULTS because you all believe your results are the best EVIDENCE you'll get for anything.
    Simonds, I would love to trust my read of you over the evidence. But the fact is that you've never been Town before, yet you've rarely been lynched or even suspected in most of your games of being scum. You know how to play pro-Town as scum, you wouldn't be one of the more highly-regarded players on the forum if you didn't. Your reaction at this point is way out of proportion to the situation, in my opinion. If you can't understand why people are willing to lynch you, that's your problem. Don't ***** at us for having ample reason to believe you're making up results and/or hiding something from the rest of us.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Vote Count:

Walter - 1 - Hunter

Simonds - 5 - InjuredReserve, Morgus, Walter, Kaiser, Blue

It is now Day 5! With 17 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Ugh. My bad. The mdb part was part of the day I missed an extended period of. I caught up, but ya.

Comment

• If Simonds isn't going to actually explain why he lied...

Lynch Simonds

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Simonds, I would love to trust my read of you over the evidence. But the fact is that you've never been Town before, yet you've rarely been lynched or even suspected in most of your games of being scum. You know how to play pro-Town as scum, you wouldn't be one of the more highly-regarded players on the forum if you didn't. Your reaction at this point is way out of proportion to the situation, in my opinion. If you can't understand why people are willing to lynch you, that's your problem. Don't ***** at us for having ample reason to believe you're making up results and/or hiding something from the rest of us.
            I get what you're saying, but you're twisting a lot of information in the former part of this post.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Where is he in this All Star Mafia?
              Oh, you should have been more specific.

In that case I would go with Snake, Prodigy, and SirA. Coincidence that they're all dead? Probably not.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                If Simonds isn't going to actually explain why he lied...

Lynch Simonds
                I get why he would lie. I also don't think it was a very good decision, since Morgus can't be expected to know whether Simonds just doesn't want to give scum more information or if Simonds is just lying about his role.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I get what you're saying, but you're twisting a lot of information in the former part of this post.
                Maybe I'm misremembering some of Simonds' older games. But I know he lived to the end of both Rio Sheeties and he's never been Town, don't know how much twisting you think I'm trying to do here.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Simonds I'm with ya, but I doubt you're going to derail this train.
                  I know. I'm in the process of writing a long post

Comment

Shouldn't we be lynching Kaiser if Simonds got opposite results for both Snake and BB?
                    I thought this was a possibility but now it seems more likely that he was full of it on his targets.

So you believe he's a cop, just lying about his targets?
                    Not a good sign though. Claim investigator and not targeting anyone is a little strange. Not impossible but unlikely.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                    I have no choice now. I motivated Simonds Night 2. Unless I was RBed, he should have two investigations that night if he really was an investigator.
                    Red flag #2 after IR's claim.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                    Do we know anything about md4l, mdb, or walter? Not to change the subject, but common man.
                    You're not serious are you?
                    Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                    mdb is a coward/watcher that outed PR as scum...

otherwise, nothing about the other two
                    Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                    Ugh. My bad. The mdb part was part of the day I missed an extended period of. I caught up, but ya.
                    Common Hunter at least don't try to be obvious scum.

I was pretty sure Simonds was town so I'm not sure what to think right now. Gotta say it's not looking good for him though.

Comment

• Make it good, Simonds. I really don't want to lynch you.

Blue is right

Comment

• Also BB is scum. No surprise there. God he must hate me constantly busting him.

Comment

Maybe I'm misremembering some of Simonds' older games. But I know he lived to the end of both Rio Sheeties and he's never been Town, don't know how much twisting you think I'm trying to do here.
                          I didn't think it was your intention to twist it, just that some of it got twisted.

He began as Town (admittedly, it didn't last long) in Rio. He was lynched multiple times in Mafia 2 (ayo, pheltzbahr!). Only reason he survived in Rio 2 was because he had a retarded role that couldn't do anything except send a picture of himself to players (I got it twice lol). And, if you really think highly of Simonds, you would think he would have a better defense than this as scum... Think about the smooth-talking he did in all of his previous scum games. It really is night-and-day different to me.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• **** it, there's no point in subterfuge anymore.

I am The Truth Sayer, Town Aligned. I can PM pheltz one yes/no question per night and get a result. I've been using it as an investigative role so far. Here are my results:

Night 1 - IR's win condition allows him to win with town
                            Night 2 - Blue and Kaiser's win condition allows them to win with town (this got a little messed up, I can explain in more detail if you guys care)
                            Night 3 - BB's win condition does NOT allow him to win with town
                            Night 4 - bcb's win condition allows him to win with town

I accused Snake on Day 2 for several reasons. Chief among them was that I really did believe he was scum. He piled on IR at just the right time to push the lynch forward (he also picked up on this) and there were a few other things I had found suspicious about him. The way I saw it, either I got lucky and we lynched town or I would be cleared as some kind of paranoid investigator. Since my role is easily one of the most powerful town roles I thought it was important to get scum off of me, even at the cost of another townie (got unlucky with Snake being the watcher). I didn't care about the threat of getting lynched, since I knew I could rc at any point. I was worried about scum targeting me (I've been a popular early night target in other games), which was totally working until now. Day 2 had also stalled and people were starting to revert to IR, since he was the most popular lynch target after Day 1 (my fault). So accusing Snake also deflected away from IR, the only person who I knew had a pro-town WC.

I was prepared to RC today and out BB if we were going to lynch someone I knew was town. But he got killed and PSU screwed the pooch by killing bcb before I could support him.

You guys seriously suck. Since day 2 I've done everything I could to give results that would convince scum I was harmless. But no, any investigator who lies about their results during the first 4 night periods (FOUR!) has to be scum. As I said earlier, SwAg is the only person here with the brains to guess that my intentions might not be scummy and the courage to follow his gut. I know most of the people voting for me are town but man, you guys are the worst kind of sheep.

And blue, you could make up for a lot by protecting me tonight.

Comment

Make it good, Simonds. I really don't want to lynch you.
                              IT'S SO SIMPLE! DON'T LYNCH ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! c

Comment

• Unlynch Simonds

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X