Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    What a shitty game, amirite?

(was it a shitty game?)
    You should have played.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    God that isn't what I am saying at all. I said you guys were balanced pretty well. Maybe slightly leaning towards being stronger. I said you were what balanced them bc the rest of the team was too strong for all of the above reasons.
    Let's see:

NCharge: Useless because of mass roleclaiming. In a game with no RC'ing, that role would have been amazing.
    Simonds: Beyond Useless
    JLash: Good role, really helped out with investigations. I don't know that he would have negated Swag's role, Daniel's role or bcb's role but definitely your role. That's about it.
    Me: Roleblocker. I hardly ever used my ability and we got by. I blocked the killer one night and that's about it. I had a somewhat useful role, it was just never used.
    Walter: Killer, we needed one though.

Town was OP. Not enough killing roles either but Vitor went way too conservative but it's understandable given all the criticism for Rio 1. The only good thing we had was our roles weren't "bad guys". Still RC'ing is gay and should be banned from all future games.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Yeah i dont think aliens were underpowered there Kaiser...but IR, Rio 2 was the worst modded game I've played in. I had pm's messed up, forgotten, night phases ended early because 'he felt like it', and the response time was just terrible when there needed vote counts/write ups, like he forgot he was modding the game. If BB didn't help, that woulda been epically terrible.
    Yeah Swag knew his role was a bastard role from the start because Vitor didn't cut the "What you don't know" part off. It was poorly modded, we waited on things and yeah PM's were late. I remember people asking for Vote counts repeatedly and nobody answered.

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied
    They were the best game write-ups the forum has seen. I dont think any single write-up has matched since.
    WF's write ups were the bee's knees.

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied
    What a shitty game, amirite?

(was it a shitty game?)

Leave a comment:

• pheltzbahr
    replied
    They were the best game write-ups the forum has seen. I dont think any single write-up has matched since.
    The subject matter made it easy. I found the ones in All Stars to be a little more challenging to get creative.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Let's be honest, the epic lynch writeups saved Superheroes.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    You missed Hyper's. It was an extrememly long time he was gone. We thought he might of died.
    Damn. I must have been gone during that. I didnt think he even ran one.

Leave a comment:

• pheltzbahr
    replied
    Let's be honest, the epic lynch writeups saved Superheroes.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    It was ran better than Rio 1...I can't really think of any others.

Keep in mind Rio 1 had 11 kill roles out of 31 players... Over 1/3 of the game could kill, that is broken.

Rio 2, had a lot of warts, it's not an epic fail, but he even flubbed our win condition by saying "Outnumber the Town" which put us into endgame mode 2 days early, instead it was Outnumber All Remaining Players... Mix ups like that really can't happen, it drastically impacts how the game is played.
    Ughhh.....I did forget that. Most people that said they knew cult might be about to win realized that only after we made our aggressive move and thought we had won already. We would have been more conservative otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Yeah, but Rio 2 also had some pretty questionable decisions.

Edit - Like ending Day 1 with a modkill of Prodigy, but not ending the day when PR got modkilled. Pretty arbitrary.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    I guess SH is a legit one, I don't really remember it because I didn't really read all that much lol

Leave a comment:

• PSU
    replied
    Yea I remember. Only a second of lapse for my mind there. Your right that the game was smooth other than the waiting. Great game. It just got delayed frequently.
    You missed Hyper's. It was an extrememly long time he was gone. We thought he might of died.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Fair enough that Rio 1 had its flaws. But, Rio 2 was actually one of our most balanced games. And it was run epically more efficiently than a bunch of games that I can think of.
    It was ran better than Rio 1...I can't really think of any others.

Keep in mind Rio 1 had 11 kill roles out of 31 players... Over 1/3 of the game could kill, that is broken.

Rio 2, had a lot of warts, it's not an epic fail, but he even flubbed our win condition by saying "Outnumber the Town" which put us into endgame mode 2 days early, instead it was Outnumber All Remaining Players... Mix ups like that really can't happen, it drastically impacts how the game is played.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    This is true, but that was my only qualm in that. Remember u outted me as two face? I also consider Hyper's pretty bad because he went mia for about two weeks in the middle of it.
    Yea I remember. Only a second of lapse for my mind there. Your right that the game was smooth other than the waiting. Great game. It just got delayed frequently.

Leave a comment:

• PSU
    replied
    Did you play in Superheroes. Bc that was definitely worse. We had phases that were 48 hours late.
    This is true, but that was my only qualm in that. Remember u outted me as two face? I also consider Hyper's pretty bad because he went mia for about two weeks in the middle of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X