X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Now hes back.
    Question, of this 25, who have you interacted with the least?
    sigpic

Comment

• In what way?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

In what way?
        In general, just seems you always talk to the same people
        sigpic

Comment

• I address all unless I single someone out. Who responds is out of my hands.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Probably Vitor since he posted like 5 times.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Probably Vitor since he posted like 5 times.
              Who cares about the LVP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                Who cares about the LVP?

Comment

• Had some enchiladas. I feel so much better now that I've eaten.

Sancho, not gonna lie, I'm voting for you because I don't know anything about you and I trust SwAg's judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                    Had some enchiladas. I feel so much better now that I've eaten.

Sancho, not gonna lie, I'm voting for you because I don't know anything about you and I trust SwAg's judgement.
                    I trust Swag as well but given that we could take a scum member out now: I'll take CKane out before Sancho in pretty much any game format.

Comment

Had some enchiladas. I feel so much better now that I've eaten.

Last time we fell for this logic...bad memories

Right now though, we have Sancho and CKane looking like their MK game with no info on either and MD4L who always plays the same with no info as our main options.

I'm going to need more time to think on it, but whoever ends up getting pushed will have a rough time writing a fakeclaim if they are scum. Most roles are accounted for

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                        I trust Swag as well but given that we could take a scum member out now: I'll take CKane out before Sancho in pretty much any game format.
                        I have no read on CKane. In previous games when I've played with him I've thought he was scum when he was town/indy.

I'm basically waiting for something to happen here. It'd be cool if someone had some new info that they've been keeping private.

Just doing due diligence: we're assuming PSU killed bcb last night and we're also assuming PSU is town. Right?

Comment

• PSU did kill BCB last night. I tracked him and he had no lie.

Comment

I have no read on CKane. In previous games when I've played with him I've thought he was scum when he was town/indy.

I'm basically waiting for something to happen here. It'd be cool if someone had some new info that they've been keeping private.

Just doing due diligence: we're assuming PSU killed bcb last night and we're also assuming PSU is town. Right?
                            As IR posted below, we know PSU killed bcb. Evidence adds up that he is town. It was good enough for most people for now

Comment

• Also: we're assuming there was no mafia kill last night. Any ideas why that might be?

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                As IR posted below, we know PSU killed bcb. Evidence adds up that he is town. It was good enough for most people for now
                                By below, I mean above

Comment

Working...
                                X