This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
    PR continued to insist that he was blocked N2, but there was never any confirmation from mdb's "I did/didn't block PR night 2" thing.
    Perhaps PR got the roleblocker night 1 and they vouched for him...

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
      In case anybody hasn't figured it out yet, my goal is not to overpower Town - it's to get my faction more powerful than the Mafia and the other 3rd party faction.

I am the leader of a 3rd Party faction. Due to my WC, I will show up as Town if investigated -I am not. I have a VERY limited recruiting ability to keep the game balanced; in addition, there is nobody else in my faction. I have other abilities as well. I can reveal this without worry of being targeted by them, because if I recruit the leader of the other faction, I will die; similarly, I have been led to believe HE will die if he tries to recruit me. The same goes if their faction tries to kill me.

Not only do I have to establish dominance over the other faction, I must have a group stronger than the main Mafia to win.
      Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
      Oh, you guys hate me Walls of Text? Let me give you a TL;DR -

There's a large Mafia out there. There's another faction with an unstoppable Godrole, like mine, who can recruit/protect/kill/roleblock AND they show up as Town.

So yeah, once I'm dead, good luck stopping them.
      I tried to kill him because I don't trust him.
      I protected Swag, because he's a great player and I didn't trust IR - I meant every word I said in my accusation of him.
      Correct. I choose one. Protect, or kill, or block, or recruit (up to three).
      Because I was trying to force a symbiotic relationship with the Town. I need the Town's help to kill the other factions in order to win - I stood no chance on my own.

Secondly, through verified role claims, I could ensure I would not be hitting the people I need to avoid. Unless I tried to pursue a mass role claim on Day One (an obvious scum tactic), I would have been unable to do that.
      You wouldn't call a Cult Leader who shows up as Town, cannot be NK'ed/recruited by the other factions, and can protect/roleblock/kill anybody he wants a God role?

Nowhere did I say we can't be lynched. In fact, I even said you guys are still going to lynch me (which should work, as far as I know).
      Let's be realistic - if I'm doing ANYTHING this game, other than protecting, it's slitting Simonds throat and then laughing about it.
      Joe, if this is serious, and you're really Town...do yourself a favor...

Shut the **** up and listen to me. I do not have any teammates. Why tell you everything about my role (or a teammates' role) when I can just Deny Til I Die?
      Oh, you trust the Town's ability to track them down and keep yourself alive? Who exactly is going to doe that? Your investigator? Your tracker? Your watcher?

Man, Blue better be real GOOD at protecting, because they're going to die (or get recruited) soon. By keeping me alive, you get another protector they cannot kill AND I have to be outnumbered. If you kill me, they can do that with ONE...just helps you guys hold on a bit longer.
      Can I please get two more votes? That should put me at 10.
      Lynch No Lynch

Just so you guys know, I forgot to mention, I can't be lynched until my teammates are dead. My original partner is going to use his mass-roleblock to make sure that my ability goes through, and I'm going to use my third and final recruit tonight to put me at five.

Thanks for playing though!
      Hey, I told everybody the 100% truth while I was alive, and people were doubting me. Now that I'm dead, I'm going to have my fun, so shut the hell up and deal with it.
      This is Clov running up to his lynch. Knowing what we know now, even the stuff he claims to be "100% true" isn't. But, I think this is important to have together for reference

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Lol dont start that
        Don't start what? Why are you acting so suspicious of everything once a few people starting call for you? Your concern is noted.

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
        Perhaps PR got the roleblocker night 1 and they vouched for him...
        We know the same person blocked PR N3, unless mdb also got recruited.

Comment

We know the same person blocked PR N3, unless mdb also got recruited.
          Alright I forgot that MDB blocked him again. Yeah it would be stupid if he blocked him twice.

I've come up with a scenario for why our Red Faction friends killed Snake. I must say...it's got some pretty good backing too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            Alright I forgot that MDB blocked him again. Yeah it would be stupid if he blocked him twice.

I've come up with a scenario for why our Red Faction friends killed Snake. I must say...it's got some pretty good backing too.
            Other than Snake was a watcher on a hot streak of catching people? Interested. And I got to go soon so please share

Comment

Other than Snake was a watcher on a hot streak of catching people? Interested. And I got to go soon so please share
              Who benefits the most from Snake being killed? Especially if you knew his alignment already...

Comment

Who benefits the most from Snake being killed? Especially if you knew his alignment already...
                Nobody was ever 100% on his alignment. You've got me lost a little here. The recruiters all especially benefit though.

Comment

Night 1: All 3 factions tried to recruit somebody. All World (PR) tried to recruit but was blocked. All Pros (Clov) claims to have protected Swag (hmm). All Stars is unknown.

Up to 2 recruited by now.

Night 2: All World may have been blocked, or may have done something (best to assume a recruit). All Pros tried to kill (confirmed, no recruiting done). All Stars is unknown.

Up to 4 recruited by now. (under the assumption that Clov's recruits can't continue to recruit)

Night 3: All World was blocked. All Star is unknown.

Up to 5 recruited by now (same assumption)

Night 4: All Star loses a recruit to another faction. All Star is unknown

Up to 6 recruited by now including BB (same assumption)

This tells me that All Star could be a really scary faction by now, but nobody should be too much for the town to handle
                  Forgot something. Additions:

Attack on Blue: All World
                  Attack on Snake: All Stars
                  Attack on BB: Scum

Comment

Nobody was ever 100% on his alignment. You've got me lost a little here. The recruiters all especially benefit though.
                    There is a reason Simonds never told us anything about BB on day 3.

Unlynch CKane
                    Lynch Simonds

If you are being truthful about just the Godfathers, then Simonds is All-Star aligned. That's why they killed Snake, so he could hide behind the fact that he was a paranoid investigator. If you were a town member and found scum, then why wouldn't you tell us that day so you could block him that night.

Simonds is now with our red factional friends...

Comment

There is a reason Simonds never told us anything about BB on day 3.

Unlynch CKane
                      Lynch Simonds

If you are being truthful about just the Godfathers, then Simonds is All-Star aligned. That's why they killed Snake, so he could hide behind the fact that he was a paranoid investigator. If you were a town member and found scum, then why wouldn't you tell us that day so you could block him that night.

Simonds is now with our red factional friends...
                      When you think about it, his entire plan hinged on snake turning up as town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                        When you think about it, his entire plan hinged on snake turning up as town.
                        Here's the best thing. HE WAS ONLINE RIGHT AFTER THE WRITEUP ON THE DAY THAT "HE FOUND BB WAS SCUM"

He's All-Star aligned, Simonds isn't that bad of a player. The only thing that was happening was that I was trying to push a Joe lynch. Simonds busted that one open by saying too much, when Simonds goes, we immediately look at CKane because he was the one who jumped.

Comment

• Recruiting every night is going to be a bitch though...

It's imperative we find the last leader.

Comment

Here's the best thing. HE WAS ONLINE RIGHT AFTER THE WRITEUP ON THE DAY THAT "HE FOUND BB WAS SCUM"

He's All-Star aligned, Simonds isn't that bad of a player. The only thing that was happening was that I was trying to push a Joe lynch. Simonds busted that one open by saying too much, when Simonds goes, we immediately look at CKane because he was the one who jumped.
                            Not to mention that same day, Simonds pushed the lynch on PR first. Granted, it was a good target, but not as good as a confirmed scum that he claims to have had at the time.

Simonds has constantly been a critic of IR's "me first" attitude in this game, but if we are to assume that Simonds is infact town too, then he is guilty of the same attitude by trying to ensure his survival.

Comment

Not to mention that same day, Simonds pushed the lynch on PR first. Granted, it was a good target, but not as good as a confirmed scum that he claims to have had at the time.

Simonds has constantly been a critic of IR's "me first" attitude in this game, but if we are to assume that Simonds is infact town too, then he is guilty of the same attitude by trying to ensure his survival.
                              MDB came on one hour after the writeup and said about PR.

Here is the people who were active on the Joe lynch:

Simonds (trying to shut up talk about Joe)
                              CKane (immediately called Joe on his bullshit)
                              Ragnarok (Agreed with BB and CKane that we should consider Joe)
                              BB (Agreed with CKane)

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                Cool avatar VF
                                I am trying it out, hopefully it sticks.1

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Based on you acting the same way upon being accused the last 2 times I've accused you (both correct).
                                I really do not like this thinking, especially when it can be used towards everyone.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                                A part of me thinks Sancho is clean. He seemed honest about how he was a out to post how he couldn't be the redirector. Scum is less likely to act that way.
                                Took the words right out of my mouth, I really don't like missing the past eight hours but I had to sleep sometime.

Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                                Had some enchiladas. I feel so much better now that I've eaten.

Sancho, not gonna lie, I'm voting for you because I don't know anything about you and I trust SwAg's judgement.
                                This does not look good for me, because Swag is scum, why can noone see this? It is just obvious people are scared to.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                                PSU did kill BCB last night. I tracked him and he had no lie.
                                I read people unlynching because he is a village idiot that can kill, are we really being that obviously stupid?

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                As IR posted below, we know PSU killed bcb. Evidence adds up that he is town. It was good enough for most people for now
                                How is he town? that is something that I do not get...

Overall from what I have read which is up to page 86 I believe we should lynch PSU, however I will continue to read up and my opinion may change
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X