This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    MDB came on one hour after the writeup and said about PR.

Here is the people who were active on the Joe lynch:

Simonds (trying to shut up talk about Joe)
    CKane (immediately called Joe on his bullshit)
    Ragnarok (Agreed with BB and CKane that we should consider Joe)
    BB (Agreed with CKane)
    Good find Kaiser.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Good find Kaiser.
      You aren't going to lynch Simonds with me? We have a strong case for him.

Comment

• Does Kaiser's case against Simonds look a lot like the one he built against DT in Rio II to anyone else?
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          Does Kaiser's case against Simonds look a lot like the one he built against DT in Rio II to anyone else?
          *Facepalm*

You have to be kidding me, it's rock solid. It explains why Simonds would sit online for an hour without outing BB if he had that information.

Comment

• Don't feel comfortable throwing my vote down on CKane or Simonds yet. I like but not love both choice tonight. Both seem very odd and will give us future information depending on what they come up.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

I am trying it out, hopefully it sticks.1

I really do not like this thinking, especially when it can be used towards everyone.

Took the words right out of my mouth, I really don't like missing the past eight hours but I had to sleep sometime.

This does not look good for me, because Swag is scum, why can noone see this? It is just obvious people are scared to.

I read people unlynching because he is a village idiot that can kill, are we really being that obviously stupid?

How is he town? that is something that I do not get...

Overall from what I have read which is up to page 86 I believe we should lynch PSU, however I will continue to read up and my opinion may change
              ur opinion should change because i am winning all the sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                Does Kaiser's case against Simonds look a lot like the one he built against DT in Rio II to anyone else?
                Didn't follow after I was killed. Expound please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                  YOU ****ING IDIOT WHY DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE I HAD TWO RESULTS NIGHT TWO

SAME REASON I DIDN'T WANT KAISER TO EXPLAIN WHY JOE JAILED HIMSELF

rage
                  Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                  Someone unvote me before VF comes online and hammers me with his double vote
                  BTW Simonds I would never do that to you without an explanation, you know me better than that.

I see a bunch of people voting to lynch me because of my ROLE. The only person in this game who has tried to make an argument that my ALIGNMENT is anti-town is VF.
                  Yes, I blame you for wanting an explanation, because the stupid ****ing assumption all of you people make (other than SwAg) is that scum are the only people who use deception. Rather than actually paying attention to what I've tried to do in the game thread all of you fixate on my RESULTS because you all believe your results are the best EVIDENCE you'll get for anything.
                  Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                  Right now, Simonds is making a moral plea about how terrible Mafia has become on this site. Why? Because he caught him in a fakeclaim and he is trying to escape via sympathies from the "old money" of Mafia, the ones that want to see a return to the "good days".
                  **** it, there's no point in subterfuge anymore.

I am The Truth Sayer, Town Aligned. I can PM pheltz one yes/no question per night and get a result. I've been using it as an investigative role so far. Here are my results:

Night 1 - IR's win condition allows him to win with town
                  Night 2 - Blue and Kaiser's win condition allows them to win with town (this got a little messed up, I can explain in more detail if you guys care)
                  Night 3 - BB's win condition does NOT allow him to win with town
                  Night 4 - bcb's win condition allows him to win with town

I accused Snake on Day 2 for several reasons. Chief among them was that I really did believe he was scum. He piled on IR at just the right time to push the lynch forward (he also picked up on this) and there were a few other things I had found suspicious about him. The way I saw it, either I got lucky and we lynched town or I would be cleared as some kind of paranoid investigator. Since my role is easily one of the most powerful town roles I thought it was important to get scum off of me, even at the cost of another townie (got unlucky with Snake being the watcher). I didn't care about the threat of getting lynched, since I knew I could rc at any point. I was worried about scum targeting me (I've been a popular early night target in other games), which was totally working until now. Day 2 had also stalled and people were starting to revert to IR, since he was the most popular lynch target after Day 1 (my fault). So accusing Snake also deflected away from IR, the only person who I knew had a pro-town WC.

I was prepared to RC today and out BB if we were going to lynch someone I knew was town. But he got killed and PSU screwed the pooch by killing bcb before I could support him.

You guys seriously suck. Since day 2 I've done everything I could to give results that would convince scum I was harmless. But no, any investigator who lies about their results during the first 4 night periods (FOUR!) has to be scum. As I said earlier, SwAg is the only person here with the brains to guess that my intentions might not be scummy and the courage to follow his gut. I know most of the people voting for me are town but man, you guys are the worst kind of sheep.

And blue, you could make up for a lot by protecting me tonight.
                  Well just wow, a good play messed up by the fact that you did not say you got doubled, I actually fail to see why you didn't just say you were doubled and make up another fake result. I also see now why you have not question IR since that point.

You guys force a power townie to role claim when that person had managed to convince scum he was harmless (not targeted at all by scum up to this point). Despite the fact that a lot of you are now saying you thought I was town anyway. That's just inexcusably bad play and indicative of why town consistently loses in these games.
                  I did not think you were town, but only because you actually were lying about being the paranoid cop so in a sense I was right you just were a townie lying about it. I apologize if I made it difficult for you. Personally I think you made a mistake not telling us you got doubled when it became obvious you were pushing it towards paranoid, which you did too hard dude.

As for the suspects I still say we should lynch PSU.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

BTW Simonds I would never do that to you without an explanation, you know me better than that.

Well just wow, a good play messed up by the fact that you did not say you got doubled, I actually fail to see why you didn't just say you were doubled and make up another fake result. I also see now why you have not question IR since that point.

I did not think you were town, but only because you actually were lying about being the paranoid cop so in a sense I was right you just were a townie lying about it. I apologize if I made it difficult for you. Personally I think you made a mistake not telling us you got doubled when it became obvious you were pushing it towards paranoid, which you did too hard dude.

As for the suspects I still say we should lynch PSU.
                    Thank you VF. Apparently I was supposed to infer that by lying, he was town, even after IR was upfront about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                      You aren't going to lynch Simonds with me? We have a strong case for him.
                      I doubt it right now. I do question why he did say he was doubled on night 2 because that could have been easily faked.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• VF, u scum or dumb?

Comment

• Let's piece together the information to paint a picture:

Night 1:
                          All-Star: Recruitment (Body Burner)
                          All-World: Protection (Swag)...I don't believe that shit for one minute.
                          All-Pro: Recruitment (???) Doesn't matter, PR got blocked

Night 2:

All-Star: Recruitment (Simonds)
                          All-World: Kill (Blue), Fails
                          All-Pro: Recruitment (???), apparently fails because PR is blocked

Night 3:

All-Star: Kill (Snake), Successful
                          All-World: Inactive, leader is gone
                          All-Pro: Recruitment (???), fails because PR is blocked

Night 4:

All-Star: Recruitment (???)
                          All-World: Inactive, leader is gone
                          All-Pro: Inactive, leader is gone

Comment

• It all fits, however there is no real way to know if it fits too well or not because he sat on BB as well as lying about the double, I do understand the hesitancy he had to RC as that has become relied on far too much in these recent games.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I don't believe that a protection from them would fail for a minute, which means that Swag likely got converted n1 by Clov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                I'm the re-director, town-aligned.

I stay quiet and observe like I always do. I didn't like how Swag and Simonds were pushing IR on Day 1, so I pegged them as my top two scum prospects.

Night 1:

I wanted to re-direct Simonds into Swag since Swag was more vocal on Day 1 (thinking the killer wouldn't say as much as another scum member), hoping to find the killer and expose him. As it turns out, Swag was jailed, so I thought Simonds was the scum kidnapper, until someone noted that he might be the jailer. Then, Simonds claimed that he targeted Snake and knew he was scum. Simonds was lying then because he didn't target Snake. He targeted Swag. He then did the whole Cougar-NFL "my investigation might be wrong blah blah blah."

I didn't say anything because I thought Simonds was protecting his scum partner, Swag. Swag was jailed, and according to Wikimafia, a jailed person cannot perform their actions (which apparently is not the case in this game, as I'd later find out). So, I thought Swag might be the killer since there was no kill on Night 1.

Night 2:

I re-directed Swag into Simonds. I was hoping to get lucky again and have Swag kill a liar who tried to lynch a town watcher. Unfortunately, nothing happened. The thing is though that Swag was re-directed Night 2, yet earlier on this day (shortly after IR revealed he was re-directed), he said that he hadn't heard anything about a re-director. But yet he was re-directed on Night 2. This isn't completely damning for Swag, but given the fact that Simonds didn't say anything about investigating Swag, it made me really suspicious.

Night 3:
                                At this point, I wanted to re-direct Simonds into the PGO just to get rid of him. I didn't want to expose him in the thread because I didn't want to RC (sigh). I had 8 possibilities for the PGO at this point. I tried MD4L. Nothing happened.

Night 4:
                                I had four possibilities for the PGO at this point, but I figured, why not have IR track Simonds so he could expose him as a liar? So, I redirected IR into Simonds to do just that so I wouldn't have to RC and I could find more scum. But you guys bought a bull****, convenient claim from Simonds where he suddenly changed his mind about BB and revealed that he targeted a dead player.

So, that's it. I've RCed and now I will be NKed tonight without getting more information.

Top Suspects:
                                Simonds - Obvious reasons.
                                Swag - Simonds didn't mention him and Swag lied about not knowing anything about a re-director (written shortly after IR revealed he was re-directed - I can find the post if you want me to).
                                Blue - Two town doctors? And he didn't protect Snake? Are you kidding me?
                                Hunter - Tried to frame (?) IR on Night 1 to get rid of him easily and then targeted Blue on Night 2, perhaps in an attempt to frame him so he'd show up town. Then, tried to lynch me today for no reason at all.
                                PSU - Yeah, village idiot, maybe, but how many town killers can there be?
                                Interesting post to say the least, I will say that I am still 100% sure that Swag is scum, I am debating on simonds right now.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X