• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    Pheltz, I'm on Simonds.
    I bet you are.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

Yeah I was being serial that time.
      Sigh
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        I bet you are.
        Yeah buddy!

Comment

• Dammit Swag...Yes, it was me. I've killed BB 4 times and all 4 times he's been scum. I know how to read him, thought I had a read on him again, and I even asked around to double check. And no one even thinks about it til now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            Dammit Swag...Yes, it was me. I've killed BB 4 times and all 4 times he's been scum. I know how to read him, thought I had a read on him again, and I even asked around to double check. And no one even thinks about it til now.
            Care to vote Simonds with me? I owe you a thank you for killing to BB because if you didn't we would still be running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Comment

• I'm sorry Rag.

I didn't want them to make a mistake based off that **** that was blatantly incorrect, since you gave up your role to get scum lynched, I was hoping you'd be understanding (not necessarily OK) of it.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Hey guys i'm catching up
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• When Simonds comes up All-Stars, I'm going to ask whoever the town roleblocker is to roleblock somebody for me.

Comment

When Simonds comes up All-Stars, I'm going to ask whoever the town roleblocker is to roleblock somebody for me.
                    How did you go from The Godfather is imperative to Simonds got converted?

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I've said Simonds is converted for a while now. It is imperative to get the Godfather but I'm not going to sling around Godfather accusations when I don't even know if they are true.

Simonds is 100% scum and aligned with BB.

Comment

That being said, I'm ready to formally accuse somebody when Simonds comes up All-Stars.

Comment

Care to vote Simonds with me? I owe you a thank you for killing to BB because if you didn't we would still be running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
                          I'm still torn on Simonds due to my Night 1 result of him. And we were planning on doing something similar in WWE, so I get why he would lie. Lying isn't a death sentence to me. To be honest, I've got kind of a gut feeling on Ckane, but you have made a very good case for Simonds to be recruited. It's one of the two for me.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          I'm sorry Rag.

I didn't want them to make a mistake based off that **** that was blatantly incorrect, since you gave up your role to get scum lynched, I was hoping you'd be understanding (not necessarily OK) of it.
                          All it really did was out a 2nd ability. So I understand it. And it isn't all bad because I've CC'ed one faction leader and NKed scum from another faction, so hopefully clears me of the suspicion that blue and Hunter had. Which I'll be honest...that was pretty retarded. I knew when Swag said it wasn't me, he knew what I had done. Hell, I thought me asking him would have made it obvious.

Comment

• Eh, I don't see it, but if you want to push it go for it.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

That being said, I'm ready to formally accuse somebody when Simonds comes up All-Stars.
                              Do we have to lynch Simonds to find out who?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Do we have to lynch Simonds to find out who?
                                Yes because I need to assure myself of that .01% that believes there might not be a conversion factor involved and the role cop was all-stars aligned from the start.

Comment

Working...
                                X