Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    I'm still torn on Simonds due to my Night 1 result of him. And we were planning on doing something similar in WWE, so I get why he would lie. Lying isn't a death sentence to me. To be honest, I've got kind of a gut feeling on Ckane, but you have made a very good case for Simonds to be recruited. It's one of the two for me.
    That's why I have Simonds as a night 2 recruit. I think that he was recruited for his investigative role because it was a perfect cover.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      All it really did was out a 2nd ability. So I understand it. And it isn't all bad because I've CC'ed one faction leader and NKed scum from another faction, so hopefully clears me of the suspicion that blue and Hunter had. Which I'll be honest...that was pretty retarded. I knew when Swag said it wasn't me, he knew what I had done. Hell, I thought me asking him would have made it obvious.
      I was honestly floored no one got it.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • There is still redemption for the damned.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Even if you do not think that Kaiser makes much sense with the theory it stands to reason we should lynch simonds based on the fact he lied and sat on apparent scum.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I was honestly floored no one got it.
            Did he say this Day 3 or Night 3? I was out of town and couldn't get online.

            My excuse. lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
              That's why I have Simonds as a night 2 recruit. I think that he was recruited for his investigative role because it was a perfect cover.
              We have seen that recruiters typically go for previously 'cleared' town. So from that point, Simonds would be a great choice. However, if scum did in fact think he had a flawed role, that could hurt them in the long run. Because supposed paranoid cops always get a lot of scrutiny due to fake claims in the past. If I had a recruiting ability, I wouldn't touch Simonds because you know town will turn on a questionable investigator sooner or later. Let dumb town take care of it.

              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I was honestly floored no one got it.
              I mean...damn, BB dies and I'm NOT the first one looked at? The hell has everyone been? And everytime you gave a hint I cringed a bit. You know how much I hate giving out info.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                YOU ****ING IDIOT WHY DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE I HAD TWO RESULTS NIGHT TWO

                SAME REASON I DIDN'T WANT KAISER TO EXPLAIN WHY JOE JAILED HIMSELF

                rage
                i did not jail myself. For future info
                Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                You all suck. SwAg is the only intelligent person playing mafia right now
                Ouch I did nothing to diserve this simonds


                Also while I am catching up I like how Walter just magically appeared when his vote count got high enough
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  I mean...damn, BB dies and I'm NOT the first one looked at? The hell has everyone been? And everytime you gave a hint I cringed a bit. You know how much I hate giving out info.
                  Lol sorry, but I really was like "damn, everyone must be scum given how unobservant everyone is and how terrible these nightkills have been"
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Also it looks like the concept of this game is to vote everyone up so they can RC LOL. At least when I RCed I had a reason. I am a vanilla townie and had a chance to catch a killer.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                    Comment


                    • This game really has entered "Lynch all Liars" mode.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        All it really did was out a 2nd ability. So I understand it. And it isn't all bad because I've CC'ed one faction leader and NKed scum from another faction, so hopefully clears me of the suspicion that blue and Hunter had. Which I'll be honest...that was pretty retarded. I knew when Swag said it wasn't me, he knew what I had done. Hell, I thought me asking him would have made it obvious.
                        Not really. Quite reasonable given both scum leaders claimed the exact same thing. It's obvious neither of us was particularly convinced given we didn't push you on it.

                        Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        i did not jail myself. For future info
                        Did you target Kaiser the Night you got jailed?
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                        I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Lol sorry, but I really was like "damn, everyone must be scum given how unobservant everyone is and how terrible these nightkills have been"
                          When I kill, I make it count lol.

                          But going off that point, the arguments blue and Hunter made against me were awful. Kaiser, you are talking about someone being recruited Night 2. There was another 'cleared' townie from Night 1. One who supposed role has already been killed. Although there was suggestion of him being a role that wasn't the doc.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            Did you target Kaiser the Night you got jailed?
                            Yes sir
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              When I kill, I make it count lol.

                              But going off that point, the arguments blue and Hunter made against me were awful. Kaiser, you are talking about someone being recruited Night 2. There was another 'cleared' townie from Night 1. One who supposed role has already been killed. Although there was suggestion of him being a role that wasn't the doc.
                              I have a theory on this...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                                This game really has entered "Lynch all Liars" mode.
                                No, it's only VF. So, I sort of expect it.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X