Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Ask and you shall receive

    Isn't it past our bedtime?
    ...I really hope this isn't an actual ability and Swag is just joking around like usual.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Unless you think I got recruited Night 3, yeah, it does mean I couldn't have been recruited. Clov and PR obviously didn't. If Simonds was recruited by All-Stars, Hunter obviously isn't the other recruiter because he visited IR Night 1. So who would have recruited me and when?

      Again, I'm obviously the Doctor.
      That's a poor question. If I knew, I would tell you. And the doctor just DIED. Has there ever on WF been the same town role in the same game?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Unless you think I got recruited Night 3, yeah, it does mean I couldn't have been recruited. Clov and PR obviously didn't. If Simonds was recruited by All-Stars, Hunter obviously isn't the other recruiter because he visited IR Night 1. So who would have recruited me and when?

        Again, I'm obviously the Doctor.
        Actually, would have had to have been Night 4, not Night 3. So why would I lie about being the Doctor before then? Please.

        Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
        just sayin' that we have night 4 to account for.

        If you're on board with the recruiting godfather theory, why aren't you lynching Simonds?
        Because I don't really think the case against him is that strong.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          ...I really hope this isn't an actual ability and Swag is just joking around like usual.
          Hahahaha Hohohoho Hehehehehe

          I told you I could prove who I was!

          I'm The Sandman, Town Aligned!
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Stciking to my list. My list has not failed me since the Prod Lynch. I had PR and BB on it. so it looks like I have gotten my groove back.

            Lynch MD4L
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              That's a poor question. If I knew, I would tell you. And the doctor just DIED. Has there ever on WF been the same town role in the same game?
              Except, I'm the Doctor. Says so in my role PM and everything.

              Do you think I would have made such a big deal about bcb showing up as The Doctor in the writeup if I was lying? I'd just say I was the Surgeon or something.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                Because I don't really think the case against him is that strong.
                Ignoring the fact that he didn't state he was motivated (even the day after), that he "found scum" on night 3 but chose to sit on the evidence until an hour later and the person the All-Stars recently killed is the one that would backup Simonds' "random investigator" claim.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Hahahaha Hohohoho Hehehehehe

                  I told you I could prove who I was!

                  I'm The Sandman, Town Aligned!
                  If that's a real ability, then I know you are scum and Clov recruited you night 1.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                    Ignoring the fact that he didn't state he was motivated (even the day after), that he "found scum" on night 3 but chose to sit on the evidence until an hour later and the person the All-Stars recently killed is the one that would backup Simonds' "random investigator" claim.
                    I fail to see how BB would back up anything Simonds said or did.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                    I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

                    Comment


                    • I was kidding by the way :s
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                        If that's a real ability, then I know you are scum and Clov recruited you night 1.
                        How would that make sense? It's not a real ability, but now you're just talking lol
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          Except, I'm the Doctor. Says so in my role PM and everything.

                          Do you think I would have made such a big deal about bcb showing up as The Doctor in the writeup if I was lying? I'd just say I was the Surgeon or something.
                          Yes I do. Because just blowing it off would look even worse.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                            Yes I do. Because just blowing it off would look even worse.
                            And I would just claim a different form of Doctor. I wouldn't just say I had the same role. Quit being a derp.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                            I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              No, it's only VF. So, I sort of expect it.
                              I love how Swag keeps bashing me at every turn since I can read him so well. Tomorrow, today simonds should be the lynch.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

                              Comment


                              • Thats cool Swag my real role is

                                MVP, You know who scum is but nobody will listen to you.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X