This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I fail to see how BB would back up anything Simonds said or did.
    That's not the point. BB didn't have a chance to back that up because he was dead. Simonds just happen to say in this day that "Oh yeah guys, I was planning on outing BB this day but PR's lynch got going so I didn't."

That's false because he was posting before PR's lynch and commenting on shutting a Joe lynch down. If he really wanted to do that then he would have told us that BB is scum. We would have voted on him and Joe's lynch would have been forgotten.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    How would that make sense? It's not a real ability, but now you're just talking lol
    Idk but I would have been seriously pissed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      I love how Swag keeps bashing me at every turn since I can read him so well. Tomorrow, today simonds should be the lynch.
      No, you're just the only one using that method.

And since you've derped the whole game, I'm not surprised.

Yes, that was an insult.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        Thats cool Swag my real role is

MVP, You know who scum is but nobody will listen to you.
        I'm listening to you, Joe.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          That's not the point. BB didn't have a chance to back that up because he was dead. Simonds just happen to say in this day that "Oh yeah guys, I was planning on outing BB this day but PR's lynch got going so I didn't."

That's false because he was posting before PR's lynch and commenting on shutting a Joe lynch down. If he really wanted to do that then he would have told us that BB is scum. We would have voted on him and Joe's lynch would have been forgotten.

Idk but I would have been seriously pissed off.
          Really?? see this is why I hate missing days. cant beleive I'm gonna say this but Kaiser if you can find that post I will back you on the Simonds lynch
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I just took some melatonin so I'll be offline within 15 minutes.

Comment

I'm listening to you, Joe.
              You dont want to get thrown in jail again LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                No, you're just the only one using that method.

And since you've derped the whole game, I'm not surprised.

Yes, that was an insult.
                I appreciate your honesty about how you really feel but it does not change the fact that I am correct.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Vote Count:

Simonds - 5 - Morgus, Walter, Kaiser, vikingfan

CKane138 - 2 - Ragnarok, InjuredReserve

MD4L - 2 - Hunter, JoeLegend

Sancho - 2 - Simonds, Blue

It is now Day 5! With 17 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

And I would just claim a different form of Doctor. I wouldn't just say I had the same role. Quit being a derp.
                    I don't see how being suspicious when you claiming a role that just died is being a derp. If you don't see how that would set off red flags, then I dunno what to tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                      I just took some melatonin so I'll be offline within 15 minutes.
                      Ok well I m gonna trust you this one time also cuz of what Walter showed about simonds whe he said Blue was town but he cant when with town or what ever.

Unlynch MD4L Lynch Simonds

Cant beleive I'm trusting Kaiser

Comment

• Sorry for the quick vote change Pheltz I am catching up. BTW I yelled this is for Pheltz last night and my wife said who the fuck is pheltz LMAO. I was also drunk

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          Ok well I m gonna trust you this one time also cuz of what Walter showed about simonds whe he said Blue was town but he cant when with town or what ever.

Unlynch MD4L Lynch Simonds

Cant beleive I'm trusting Kaiser
                          Yet. you did not trust me yesterday? I am a sad human being Joe.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• MD4L
                            Sanchez
                            Ckane

I'm not sure what to make of the Simonds thing. I'm really torn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              I don't see how being suspicious when you claiming a role that just died is being a derp. If you don't see how that would set off red flags, then I dunno what to tell you.
                              Because it's really obvious that's what my role is. Unless you can think of another role that protects itself and uses bandages to patch up their injuries. If you don't see how that's being a derp, I don't know what to tell you.
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                                **** it, there's no point in subterfuge anymore.

I am The Truth Sayer, Town Aligned. I can PM pheltz one yes/no question per night and get a result. I've been using it as an investigative role so far. Here are my results:

Night 1 - IR's win condition allows him to win with town
                                Night 2 - Blue and Kaiser's win condition allows them to win with town (this got a little messed up, I can explain in more detail if you guys care)
                                Night 3 - BB's win condition does NOT allow him to win with town
                                Night 4 - bcb's win condition allows him to win with town

I accused Snake on Day 2 for several reasons. Chief among them was that I really did believe he was scum. He piled on IR at just the right time to push the lynch forward (he also picked up on this) and there were a few other things I had found suspicious about him. The way I saw it, either I got lucky and we lynched town or I would be cleared as some kind of paranoid investigator. Since my role is easily one of the most powerful town roles I thought it was important to get scum off of me, even at the cost of another townie (got unlucky with Snake being the watcher). I didn't care about the threat of getting lynched, since I knew I could rc at any point. I was worried about scum targeting me (I've been a popular early night target in other games), which was totally working until now. Day 2 had also stalled and people were starting to revert to IR, since he was the most popular lynch target after Day 1 (my fault). So accusing Snake also deflected away from IR, the only person who I knew had a pro-town WC.

I was prepared to RC today and out BB if we were going to lynch someone I knew was town. But he got killed and PSU screwed the pooch by killing bcb before I could support him.

You guys seriously suck. Since day 2 I've done everything I could to give results that would convince scum I was harmless. But no, any investigator who lies about their results during the first 4 night periods (FOUR!) has to be scum. As I said earlier, SwAg is the only person here with the brains to guess that my intentions might not be scummy and the courage to follow his gut. I know most of the people voting for me are town but man, you guys are the worst kind of sheep.

And blue, you could make up for a lot by protecting me tonight.
                                Couple that with the fact that IR stated that Simonds didn't use his ability night 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X