Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Sorry for the quick vote change Pheltz I am catching up. BTW I yelled this is for Pheltz last night and my wife said who the fuck is pheltz LMAO. I was also drunk

    Mafia All Stars is over. JoeLegend has won.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      Couple that with the fact that IR stated that Simonds didn't use his ability night 4.
      IR wouldn't know anything about Simonds' ability if Simonds is telling the truth.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

        Mafia All Stars is over. JoeLegend has won.
        Congrats Joe.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          Yet. you did not trust me yesterday? I am a sad human being Joe.
          Sorry I am lost I was drinking yesterday. What did I not trust you on
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

            mafia all stars is over. Joelegend has won.
            NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

            caps

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

              Mafia All Stars is over. JoeLegend has won.
              Originally posted by Blue View Post
              Congrats Joe.
              Yeah What bitches. get on my level. MVP MVP MVP.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Sorry I am lost I was drinking yesterday. What did I not trust you on
                I put forth a very good argument that Simonds was scum, everyone ignored it of course.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

                Comment


                • 1st I have to thank my savior lord and jesus christ. Then I have to thank all that bud light and shots that I had Sunday night. But none of this is possible without you Joe Thanks man
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    Because it's really obvious that's what my role is. Unless you can think of another role that protects itself and uses bandages to patch up their injuries. If you don't see how that's being a derp, I don't know what to tell you.
                    There is the chance of a frame, which we will know soon enough. But if that isn't the case, I'll be very concerned.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      1st I have to thank my savior lord and jesus christ. Then I have to thank all that bud light and shots that I had Sunday night. But none of this is possible without you Joe Thanks man
                      Dont mention it bro you earned it
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

                        Mafia All Stars is over. JoeLegend has won.
                        L. O. L. Joe always wins.

                        Comment


                        • This dude from Belarus won Gold in the Women's Shotput. I think I'd rather hit Holley Mangold.

                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • Night guys, I need some sleep.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              This dude from Belarus won Gold in the Women's Shotput. I think I'd rather hit Holley Mangold.

                              I'd rather hit Nick Mangold.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Now since it is red does that mean that Joe is scum? Damn Pheltz giving away scum in this game is pretty bad.

                                I just kid for all.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X