This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    He said this 15 minutes ago. Must be making a fake one.
    I was making a joke one, but then i realised there was a rule against all fake claims
    sigpic

Comment

• Alright, I'm back.

Lynch Simonds

This should confirm my 3 recruiting factions theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        I was making a joke one, but then i realised there was a rule against all fake claims
        Claim soup. Should get you by

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          Well I sense you are being less than genuine. I will post mine if you post yours and we are finally rid of scum.
          I'm not going to post in the other thread because I'm not getting modkilled for it, but when have you ever listened to anyone when their case is "X is scum." and then refuse to give a reason and/or twist a million things into a theory?

I had you at #13 prior to this game, so it's not like I think you suck, it's that this game is not the boom VF.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            So close!
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Night all,

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

So close!
                Play again tomorrow?
                sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to post in the other thread because I'm not getting modkilled for it, but when have you ever listened to anyone when their case is "X is scum." and then refuse to give a reason and/or twist a million things into a theory?

I had you at #13 prior to this game, so it's not like I think you suck, it's that this game is not the boom VF.
                  Trying to get on my good side, boy you did tend to go back and forth pretty quick. I do think you are not frantic with me on your tail, in fact if you were not then you would not even acknowledge me.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Ask yourself why you're lynching me...

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                    Yes because I need to assure myself of that .01% that believes there might not be a conversion factor involved and the role cop was all-stars aligned from the start.
                    ...this is why you're lynching me.

At least leave me alive for another day so I can ask pheltz that question myself. Then when I tell you the role cop was all-stars aligned from the start and you lynch me you'll see that I'm town and you can be positive about what the answer is.

Please lynch me though. Playing with people this stupid is painful. I'd rather be voted out of the game.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Sorry Rag, but everyone is making these retarded connections and making assumptions based off of it.

The man reached into his satchel to look for his weapon... What else would be in there?! THE OTHER **** A JOAT USES!

Oh...Who did Rag ask who I was most suspicious of last night? BODY BURNER

****ING RETARDS
                    HOLY **** WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ELSE GET IT?!

SwAg I know you know how painful this is for me

Comment

• I'm sorry Simonds, they're all terrible people.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        I'm sorry Simonds, they're all terrible people.
                        I hope they realize how unforgivably retarded they'll feel when they're wrong.

Comment

• Insulting us to make us back off? Yeah sorry Bro but your story fits perfectly. I ask you this, why did you sit on BB? However the most important thing is why you didn't mention that you had two night two, because maybe in fact you have no ability? There is no reason for you not to fake two results, I think you just got caught and you are going all out to try to stay alive.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Lyyyyynnnncccchhhh mmmmmeeeeee

Anyone who can't tell why I sat on the info about BB needs to reconsider why they're playing mafia

and ffs let the double power thing go, why does that have anything to do with whether I'm scum or not

gahhhhhddddd

Comment

• Pheltz, after I die, please give the town a message for me:

you're so dumb

you're really dumb

Comment

• fo real

Comment

Working...
                                X