Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something that I would like to point out is that Mdb has not been active in the thread since sunday afternoon. Not especially damning but I have seen him on twice now, I just want to keep him in our thoughts as he mostly has been in the shadows so far, not damning either way but just bring it up to cause trouble.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Something that I would like to point out is that Mdb has not been active in the thread since sunday afternoon. Not especially damning but I have seen him on twice now, I just want to keep him in our thoughts as he mostly has been in the shadows so far, not damning either way but just bring it up to cause trouble.
      I think that means he is town
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I think that means he is town
        Do you forget in MoM he basically was absent with Sanchez and was able to win? I am always wary of Mdb both ways. I prefer it when he is more active in discussions.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• At work VF. Only able to check for a few seconds before putting my phone away. I'll give my thoughts on the night when I'm home from work.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
            At work VF. Only able to check for a few seconds before putting my phone away. I'll give my thoughts on the night when I'm home from work.
            I just wanted to point it out, that is always fine. We are in the middle of a Simonds decision or taking a stab with Swag, Ckane, Sanchez or Walter. Personally I think it should be Swag.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Strange that you think I've been in the shadows all game. I called PR and BB scum constantly. I've been vocal in thinking Ckane is scum too. I've had MD4L on my suspect list a few times.

I'm gona. Go and re-read Kaiser's post again as he seems to be leading the charge right now.

Comment

Strange that you think I've been in the shadows all game. I called PR and BB scum constantly. I've been vocal in thinking Ckane is scum too. I've had MD4L on my suspect list a few times.

I'm gonna. Go and re-read Kaiser's post again as he seems to be leading the charge right now.
                Maybe it just seems that way because you have been not online as often in the past. I do recall you being vocal but not throughout. I think that CKane is a way we may go if indeed simonds gets by for now.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Good I'm not alone Lynch MD4L

Comment

Good I'm not alone Lynch MD4L
                    Hey Joe, first off I'd like to let you know that I will not be able to connect online anymore since I do not have an online pass anymore, we will have to wait for Madden 2013. I also decided I am rebuilding the Dolphins, I'll let you know how it goes.

As for MD4L I think that he is a very good possibility to be Town and Scum based on his play of non-activity in all Mafia games.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Hey Joe, first off I'd like to let you know that I will not be able to connect online anymore since I do not have an online pass anymore, we will have to wait for Madden 2013. I also decided I am rebuilding the Dolphins, I'll let you know how it goes.

As for MD4L I think that he is a very good possibility to be Town and Scum based on his play of non-activity in all Mafia games.
                      You dont pay for XBox live?? I dont think its that much I pay a month

Comment

Maybe it just seems that way because you have been not online as often in the past. I do recall you being vocal but not throughout. I think that CKane is a way we may go if indeed simonds gets by for now.
                        He's high on my list anyway. Only name I'm surprised isn't being banded about is PSU. IR sees him kill someone and we are letting him live. I know people think he's the VI because of his posting of the OP but I'm yet to be convinced. Unless I'm missing something on him.

Comment

He's high on my list anyway. Only name I'm surprised isn't being banded about is PSU. IR sees him kill someone and we are letting him live. I know people think he's the VI because of his posting of the OP but I'm yet to be convinced. Unless I'm missing something on him.
                          I tried pushing it earlier in case you missed it.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

You dont pay for XBox live?? I dont think its that much I pay a month
                            I do not have a Madden code for online play, must have lost it sometime.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I can't believe you guys let Simonds sweet talk you and immediately switched your votes.

Look at all the evidence, and you guys are going against that?

Comment

• ....nothing?

Do we really have a strong case for anybody else? We have gut feelings on a bunch of people but no evidence or cases for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X