• Show
Clear All

• Vote Count:

Simonds - 3 - Morgus, Kaiser, ctrmcougar

CKane138 - 2 - Ragnarok, InjuredReserve

MD4L - 2 - Hunter, JoeLegend

Sancho - 2 - Simonds, Blue

SwAg Dynasty - 2 - vikingfan

It is now Day 5! With 17 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Insulting us to make us back off? Yeah sorry Bro but your story fits perfectly. I ask you this, why did you sit on BB? However the most important thing is why you didn't mention that you had two night two, because maybe in fact you have no ability? There is no reason for you not to fake two results, I think you just got caught and you are going all out to try to stay alive.
      I thought he explained pretty well why he didn't mention being motivated. My thing is...I likely would have done the exact same thing in his situation.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Self why am I lynching Simonds.

Dont forget to pick up milk

Thats not what I asked you

You dont what Coco pebbles when you get home dont you.

Yeah I do love coco pebbles Especially with Bananas in them

Oh yeah get bananas to

Ok I will
      LOLOLOL

Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      "You potentially have 2 questions to be answered during this Night Phase. Please submit two Yes/No questions as per your Role PM in the order you would prefer them to be answered."

That's the language Pheltz used when he told me I was motivated. I didn't think my motivation was a sure thing, meaning there was a % chance I wouldn't get the second question answered (explaining why the order of submission mattered).

Given that, there are three possibilities you face:

1) I'm town and I omitted the fact that I got motivated night 2 despite having a night ability.
      2) I'm scum and I omitted the fact that I got motivated night 2 despite having a night ability.
      3) I lied about everything and I don't have a night ability.

You voting to lynch me comes down to #3, since #1 and #2 make equally as much sense. If you really think I lied about everything and don't have a night ability, lynch me. If you think I have a night ability, this piece of "info" is exceptionally irrelevant.
      However, it is difficult to prove you have any ability.

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      The fact someone would lynch you because you held back on BB or morgus thing is stupid, I just do not buy that those results are valid at this point.

I also did not for one second think that you were recruited like Kaiser has said, it is only a avenue of getting people to realize you are scum. I hope that I am right, however it makes too much sense right now. If it turns out that you are town you can haunt me as long as you want after this game.
      He had to have been recruited. I investigated him as town Night 1, remember?

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      I will admit that my first impression of simonds post was "**** I was right and yet wrong" however that theory that Kaiser and Cougar put forth pushed me into it again.

I again ask everyone WHY DOES NOONE QUESTION COUGAR AS THE VOTE STEALER? I just do not trust that he has gotten no pressure and it is like he is "cleared" in the eyes of most people.
      Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      He's high on my list anyway. Only name I'm surprised isn't being banded about is PSU. IR sees him kill someone and we are letting him live. I know people think he's the VI because of his posting of the OP but I'm yet to be convinced. Unless I'm missing something on him.
      Thank you both. I feel like people have just been ignoring information that's been handed to us.

I still think Ckane is scum. Notice how he hasn't shown up since we started putting his name out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        I thought he explained pretty well why he didn't mention being motivated. My thing is...I likely would have done the exact same thing in his situation.
        Then why did he sit on BB (a known scum member)? Simonds states that he "liked where the direction of the lynch was going." That's not true at all because Joe was the only one being questioned about at the time and he was trying to get me to play my hand too early on Joe by suggesting we shouldn't talk about it.

We were doing a whole lot of nothing for about an hour. The only other thing happening besides Joe being pushed was that bcb and PSU were debating in thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          Then why did he sit on BB (a known scum member)? Simonds states that he "liked where the direction of the lynch was going." That's not true at all because Joe was the only one being questioned about at the time and he was trying to get me to play my hand too early on Joe by suggesting we shouldn't talk about it.

We were doing a whole lot of nothing for about an hour. The only other thing happening besides Joe being pushed was that bcb and PSU were debating in thread.
          That's the thing that keeps pulling me to your side. He had scum, and he didn't come forward with it. Makes no sense. Find scum, kill scum. I mean, I hate giving out any information but I RC'ed to kill scum because that's the right play. I can't really see a reason to not come forward with everything right there and kill someone you know is scum.

Comment

That's the thing that keeps pulling me to your side. He had scum, and he didn't come forward with it. Makes no sense. Find scum, kill scum. I mean, I hate giving out any information but I RC'ed to kill scum because that's the right play. I can't really see a reason to not come forward with everything right there and kill someone you know is scum.
            That's a huge red flag. If Mdb stated right after the writeup that PR was the killer then I could understand but here's another thing: Simonds didn't say anything after the day phase ended either. If you found scum, wouldn't you at least want the roleblocker to roleblock them instead of some random person?

He could have just stated "BB is scum, we need somebody to roleblock him tonight because I have evidence to state he was scum." Hell, I'm fairly sure that Vitor would have targeted BB that night instead of the PGO (if he saw it). That gives me the idea that he didn't want BB to be revealed or die.

Comment

• @VF, you were typing in a much more relaxed manner last night and I think you should keep it up. Honestly, it helps you get your points across better than when you talk all robotic.

Comment

@VF, you were typing in a much more relaxed manner last night and I think you should keep it up. Honestly, it helps you get your points across better than when you talk all robotic.
                Blame Morgus for putting me in that mode for a while, I still think it is a step up to my prior posting which was pretty horrific.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

That's a huge red flag. If Mdb stated right after the writeup that PR was the killer then I could understand but here's another thing: Simonds didn't say anything after the day phase ended either. If you found scum, wouldn't you at least want the roleblocker to roleblock them instead of some random person?

He could have just stated "BB is scum, we need somebody to roleblock him tonight because I have evidence to state he was scum." Hell, I'm fairly sure that Vitor would have targeted BB that night instead of the PGO (if he saw it). That gives me the idea that he didn't want BB to be revealed or die.
                  Well, not necessarily. Tipping scum off that you know about them during the night phase can backfire. It announces targets to scum as they will have an idea of who is vulnerable. And it would have outed his real ability in the middle of night. Had I been in his shoes, I may have done the same.

My thing is why he didn't say anything early on in the day phase. That's what I'm hung up on.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                    Blame Morgus for putting me in that mode for a while, I still think it is a step up to my prior posting which was pretty horrific.
                    Yes it is. Good middle ground between what you used to do and the robotic style.

Comment

My thing is why he didn't say anything early on in the day phase. That's what I'm hung up on.
                      That's of course the bigger red flag. I don't see how anybody else has a more compelling argument for getting lynched than Simonds.

Comment

That's of course the bigger red flag. I don't see how anybody else has a more compelling argument for getting lynched than Simonds.
                        Yeah, not announcing at night doesn't bother me because I think we can see why someone would do it that way. Not announcing after PR was accused we all get. It's the time before mdb came forward I have a major issue with and want to hear an explanation on.

Comment

Yeah, not announcing at night doesn't bother me because I think we can see why someone would do it that way. Not announcing after PR was accused we all get. It's the time before mdb came forward I have a major issue with and want to hear an explanation on.
                          Just out of curiosity, why does this forum have a fetish for wanting to hear explanations on everything? Simonds has already had the opportunity to state his case but he just called everybody a "retard" and made a bunch of comments attacking people.

Comment

I was playing this over and over again in my head last night. But no matter how much I spin it I can't see how he was willing to let BB go unblocked for two straight night phases.

The snake thing can of course be written off as a bad read and is how he built his paranoid investigator story. However, the BB situation doesn't make sense at all. I don't think any town would play it that way.

Comment

• Also as I said last night - with an ability that powerful who only finds 1 scum in 6 chances? Actually 7 chances when you consider the chance he took on Snake.

These targets wreak of being made up.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why does this forum have a fetish for wanting to hear explanations on everything? Simonds has already had the opportunity to state his case but he just called everybody a "retard" and made a bunch of comments attacking people.
                                Because I got a town result for him Night 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X