This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    I was playing this over and over again in my head last night. But no matter how much I spin it I can't see how he was willing to let BB go unblocked for two straight night phases.

The snake thing can of course be written off as a bad read and is how he built his paranoid investigator story. However, the BB situation doesn't make sense at all. I don't think any town would play it that way.
    I completely agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Trying to get on my good side, boy you did tend to go back and forth pretty quick. I do think you are not frantic with me on your tail, in fact if you were not then you would not even acknowledge me.
      You can't be serious. You went into ***** mode in the Discussion Thread about how people treat you in this game and instead of risking talking about the game in that thread, I said it in here.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Self why am I lynching Simonds.

Dont forget to pick up milk

Thats not what I asked you

You dont what Coco pebbles when you get home dont you.

Yeah I do love coco pebbles Especially with Bananas in them

Oh yeah get bananas to

Ok I will
      lmao

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Overall, I feel that Swag would be a more logical lynch at this point. Noone has even acknowledged it up to this point.
      If your logic is what is posted below, it's not.

He pushed Swag immediately right away, I believe that IR was town and was sort of the only one.

Next Swag cannot talk so there is the possibility that he was a killer, then this idea comes out that there are three factions and so not necessarily a killer, his reaction towards me has thrown me that way for a while now. I do admit now that it is possible he is not a killer however he has not done himself any favors. I do think with these possible recruiters that it is very likely that Swag is one. Personally it is all gut. The fact that noone else thinks so turns my resolve even stronger.

The other thing I fear is that IR could be one as well, but we cannot get paranoid all of a sudden and think everyone is scum. Right now I am sure both simonds and Swag are scum, but I feel much more confident about Swag. **** it all, I have decided I am going to give Simonds a pardon for now. I am way more positive in regards to Swag. He will be my lynch Today and Tomorrow.

I ****ing Lynch Swag.
      So your argument is "he pushed IR day 1" and then something you admitted to be wrong a handful of posts later.

That is also another thing I do not like about Simonds, he did the same thing in NFL, but I am more willing to lynch Swag.
      lol

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      I was playing this over and over again in my head last night. But no matter how much I spin it I can't see how he was willing to let BB go unblocked for two straight night phases.

The snake thing can of course be written off as a bad read and is how he built his paranoid investigator story. However, the BB situation doesn't make sense at all. I don't think any town would play it that way.
      One of the main reasons I kept bringing up BB was Simonds saying he was Town...
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        Because I got a town result for him Night 1.
        If we believe the abilities that Clov (somewhat) told us and what we have pieced together then we have recruiting Godfathers. I understand the apprehension but he's already been online and didn't do much to help his cause.

Comment

• I will concede that they are very convenient targets... People that are dead and investigators.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            That's a huge red flag. If Mdb stated right after the writeup that PR was the killer then I could understand but here's another thing: Simonds didn't say anything after the day phase ended either. If you found scum, wouldn't you at least want the roleblocker to roleblock them instead of some random person?

He could have just stated "BB is scum, we need somebody to roleblock him tonight because I have evidence to state he was scum." Hell, I'm fairly sure that Vitor would have targeted BB that night instead of the PGO (if he saw it). That gives me the idea that he didn't want BB to be revealed or die.
            This.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
            Also as I said last night - with an ability that powerful who only finds 1 scum in 6 chances? Actually 7 chances when you consider the chance he took on Snake.

These targets wreak of being made up.
            Exactly. Every investigation has been useless that he has revealed. I get that you are not going to find scum all the time, but a player like Simonds should be finding more than one unless he is lying.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            Because I got a town result for him Night 1.
            Which would make sense if he was recruited.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I will concede that they are very convenient targets... People that are dead and investigators.
              He then stated Blue was his other n2 target when motivated. Blue's alignment is pretty easy to figure out because he basically stated in the thread he knew the Town WC.

Comment

He then stated Blue was his other n2 target when motivated. Blue's alignment is pretty easy to figure out because he basically stated in the thread he knew the Town WC.
                I know.

Sort of funny that others have tried to produce the same effect by repeating it.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I know.

Sort of funny that others have tried to produce the same effect by repeating it.
                  Well this game is certainly unique because if there are recruiting Godfathers (90-95% probability) at this point, we have to lynch people based on gameplay changes and lying.

Comment

I will concede that they are very convenient targets... People that are dead and investigators.
                    That was my biggest reason for my initial vote against Simonds. He has to change his snake investigation claim since he was wrong and at this point I am one of the most logical replacement choices. Couple that with dead people and investigators like you said and these are insanely conenient with no scum besides one he told us was town.

Comment

Well this game is certainly unique because if there are recruiting Godfathers (90-95% probability) at this point, we have to lynch people based on gameplay changes and lying.
                      But from my perspective, I saw what Simonds was trying to do (according to him). It was one of the main reasons I tried to push BB, so I'm apprehensive despite the circumstance.

Ultimately, I will be here to rejuvenate the Town if there is a bad decision made today.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

But from my perspective, I saw what Simonds was trying to do (according to him). It was one of the main reasons I tried to push BB, so I'm apprehensive despite the circumstance.

Ultimately, I will be here to rejuvenate the Town if there is a bad decision made today.
                        So is this basically you saying that you aren't voting for Simonds?

Comment

If we believe the abilities that Clov (somewhat) told us and what we have pieced together then we have recruiting Godfathers. I understand the apprehension but he's already been online and didn't do much to help his cause.
                          Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                          Which would make sense if he was recruited.
                          I'm aware. Trust me, I know the theories out there. However, I would like a specific answer from Simonds as to why he didn't say anything during the day before mdb came forward. Just a response on that issue.

Also, what did I do after taking out BB again? Just a little this around my office.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            That was my biggest reason for my initial vote against Simonds. He has to change his snake investigation claim since he was wrong and at this point I am one of the most logical replacement choices. Couple that with dead people and investigators like you said and these are insanely conenient with no scum besides one he told us was town.
                            Meh, half the argument on Simonds can be applied to you as well.

Investigator converted and now aligned with Walter, giving him an alibi since none of his other redirects have apparently worked, since you were apparently not a target for a NK or conversion because at the time many people were viewing you as a "problem" for Town despite being Town.

I'm not saying it happened, but I can connect dots too and this is as convincing to me as the Simonds case is to me.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Either way you slice it, there are 3 all-stars left (2 plus the leader). It's a logical impossibility for some people to be all-star aligned with each other. I view Simonds and IR in that category, especially after IR pushed Simonds like that.

Comment

So is this basically you saying that you aren't voting for Simonds?
                                That is correct. Everything in me makes me feel like he is Town despite all of his lies... I'm probably being naive, but I will go with my thoughts. I won't defend him from your argument because it is good, but if other people give retarded reasoning for voting for him, I will step in and point it out.

I'm out for the day, but today's lynch has very little, or no, consequences. Redemption is something that is not selective.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X