This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    I'm aware. Trust me, I know the theories out there. However, I would like a specific answer from Simonds as to why he didn't say anything during the day before mdb came forward. Just a response on that issue.

Also, what did I do after taking out BB again? Just a little this around my office.

Aw dammit the pic didnt work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      Either way you slice it, there are 3 all-stars left (2 plus the leader). It's a logical impossibility for some people to be all-star aligned with each other. I view Simonds and IR in that category, especially after IR pushed Simonds like that.
      If that's the case, you may want to look at players you don't think are very good for the leader. There is no reason to spend converts early if you're investigation immune, all you do is risk them dying and your faction being weakened since your main goal is to outnumber town / overpower your enemies. If it were me, I would wait as long as possible and then blitzkrieg the end and convert every night so that while everyone is toiling, I'm being imbued with power.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        If that's the case, you may want to look at players you don't think are very good for the leader. There is no reason to spend converts early if you're investigation immune, all you do is risk them dying and your faction being weakened since your main goal is to outnumber town / overpower your enemies. If it were me, I would wait as long as possible and then blitzkrieg the end and convert every night so that while everyone is toiling, I'm being imbued with power.
        Sure you run the risk of dying, but if your converts die you're going to lose anyway.

Calculated risk that would pay off.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

I'm out for the day, but today's lynch has very little, or no, consequences. Redemption is something that is not selective.
          I'm sort of torn on this idea of today's lynch being of very little consequence if we hit town. It gives all-stars another night to recruit or kill a person but the town has such a number advantage right now. I know that number can get smaller in a few phases, we just have to be very smart about who we lynch.

Comment

• 5k?

Comment

I have ideas but I need another person to show up All-Star other than BB. If Simonds turns up all-star aligned then that tells the town a lot of information.

Comment

Meh, half the argument on Simonds can be applied to you as well.

Investigator converted and now aligned with Walter, giving him an alibi since none of his other redirects have apparently worked, since you were apparently not a target for a NK or conversion because at the time many people were viewing you as a "problem" for Town despite being Town.

I'm not saying it happened, but I can connect dots too and this is as convincing to me as the Simonds case is to me.
                I am actually not willing to vote for Simonds anymore off this information, but not necessarily for any of the reasons he stated. He pushes Snake on day 2 obv and that didn't turn out well. But, snake was my listed top suspect on day 1.

So it would make sense that coupled with his own suspicions that Simonds would take extra comfort in his choice of Snake bc he knows I am town and suspected snake strongly.

So although this doesn't add up completely, I at least know that Simonds was clean prior to day 3. I dont want to kill Simonds without proof that he was converted, since that is the only way he can be scum to me.

Comment

I'd try to nab an early ally just to carry the banner.

And we all know you are bringing this up because Clov converted you N1

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    So although this doesn't add up completely, I at least know that Simonds was clean prior to day 3. I dont want to kill Simonds without proof that he was converted, since that is the only way he can be scum to me.
                    How do you know he was clean night 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                      I'm sort of torn on this idea of today's lynch being of very little consequence if we hit town. It gives all-stars another night to recruit or kill a person but the town has such a number advantage right now. I know that number can get smaller in a few phases, we just have to be very smart about who we lynch.
                      I am going to assume that each faction can only convert 3 like Clov said because you really can't have 3 factions be able to convert every night and maintain balance especially when they can't win with one another (if they can, we would probably lose without the immense luck thus far).

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        I'd try to nab an early ally just to carry the banner.

And we all know you are bringing this up because Clov converted you N1
                        No. No I wasn't.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

I am going to assume that each faction can only convert 3 like Clov said because you really can't have 3 factions be able to convert every night and maintain balance especially when they can't win with one another (if they can, we would probably lose without the immense luck thus far).
                          If it's only convert 3 then All-Stars have burned up their limit. I have them successfully converting 3 nights already.

Comment

• Alright guys, I'm going out for real now.

I'll be back in a few hours. Maybe check in from my phone when I'm on shore. Peace

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

No. No I wasn't.
                              Why are you so defensive about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                Why are you so defensive about this?
                                Saying 'No I wasn't' isn't being defensive. You are making the same leaps that you did in NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X