This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    If it's only convert 3 then All-Stars have burned up their limit. I have them successfully converting 3 nights already.
    Unless they have actually used other powers as Swag suggested. I'd save the last one for later if I was the leader. If they used all 3, I'd be suspicious of Sancho. Kind of like him jumping the gun on his revival

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      Saying 'No I wasn't' isn't being defensive. You are making the same leaps that you did in NFL.
      I'm just joking around with him...did the same thing with Sancho earlier

Comment

• I'm going offline for a little while. I have a strong case for Simonds so far, I just gotta convince some people that it's true lol.

Getting to 9 is going to be a pain in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
          I'm just joking around with him...did the same thing with Sancho earlier
          If I'm not mistaken, you said the same thing in NFL. "Common guys, I was just kidding around."

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, you said the same thing in NFL. "Common guys, I was just kidding around."
            That was WWE (although it doesn't help me out very much).

Comment

That was WWE (although it doesn't help me out very much).
              Two actions similar to what you did the last two games, both of which you were scum. Hhmmm...

Comment

Two actions similar to what you did the last two games, both of which you were scum. Hhmmm...
                Hmm. It is very interesting. I think you might be reaching a little far though.

Comment

Hmm. It is very interesting. I think you might be reaching a little far though.
                  Considering you just admitted that you did it in your recent scum games, I don't really think so.

Comment

Considering you just admitted that you did it in your recent scum games, I don't really think so.
                    If you wanted, I could probably go back to Superheros and find times that I did it too

Comment

• A few things:

I found out BB was scum after Night 3. He died after Night 4. So I didn't let him run loose for 2 night periods, as some are suggesting. I was fully prepared to rc on Day 5 to get him lynched if there wasn't any other compelling info brought forward. After both he and bcb died Night 4 though I knew there was no point in me rc-ing just yet, which is why it sucks that I had to.

Again, I don't know why this is so hard for people. I had info on BB. I knew he was scum. That info wasn't going anywhere. Why wouldn't I wait to see what happened? Worst case scenario on waiting is we didn't have any new info on anyone and after a few hours I got BB lynched. Best case scenario was we got compelling evidence against someone else and had a productive lynch while I stayed incognito for another night phase. The amazing thing is the best case scenario happened and you guys are STILL second-guessing that decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                        Well, not necessarily paranoid. But something went wrong with my night 1 investigation and it had nothing to do with scum.
                        Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                        A few things:

I found out BB was scum after Night 3. He died after Night 4. So I didn't let him run loose for 2 night periods, as some are suggesting. I was fully prepared to rc on Day 5 to get him lynched if there wasn't any other compelling info brought forward. After both he and bcb died Night 4 though I knew there was no point in me rc-ing just yet, which is why it sucks that I had to.

Again, I don't know why this is so hard for people. I had info on BB. I knew he was scum. That info wasn't going anywhere. Why wouldn't I wait to see what happened? Worst case scenario on waiting is we didn't have any new info on anyone and after a few hours I got BB lynched. Best case scenario was we got compelling evidence against someone else and had a productive lynch while I stayed incognito for another night phase. The amazing thing is the best case scenario happened and you guys are STILL second-guessing that decision.
                        One of the first things you do after finding scum in an investigation is to cast further doubt on your ability? Sure, you may have wanted to kept quiet about your results, but even if your plan was to eventually reveal BB as scum, did you really want us to doubt you so much that we might not believe you when you chose to reveal?

Comment

• I've also got to go. Got family coming in later and need to clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                            A few things:

So your explanation for why you didn't come forward with the info on BB right away/before mdb came forward is that you wanted to see if anyone had any other cases to make.

Comment

One of the first things you do after finding scum in an investigation is to cast further doubt on your ability? Sure, you may have wanted to kept quiet about your results, but even if your plan was to eventually reveal BB as scum, did you really want us to doubt you so much that we might not believe you when you chose to reveal?
                              THAT WAS ENTIRELY FOR SCUM'S BENEFIT. I wanted them to know beyond any doubt that I was a screwed up investigator. It's also why I posted stuff about "if they target me tonight it still means my results are bogus." I didn't care about convincing townspeople because I knew I could talk myself out of a lynch when I needed to. You can't talk your way out of a night kill and my role was too important to have randomly killed off on night 2.

People still don't seem to believe me when I say the paranoid investigator stunt was entirely aimed at throwing scum off me. It guaranteed I wouldn't be interfered with for a few night periods and afforded me the security to sit on information. I guess multiple townspeople didn't buy it but scum sure did. Seriously, if you're think I'm lying, go back and look at the fake results I posted. They were perfectly designed to convince scum I was harmless.

Night 1: Snake is scum (this was a total guess). Either I got lucky and nailed scum or scum would know instantly that I got a false result.
                              Night 2: I told people I had a town result but didn't say who
                              Night 3: BB is town. Also my night two result, Kaiser, was town. Scum would know I got another false result on BB, but potentially a true one on Kaiser. Further cementing the idea that I was just getting random results.
                              Night 4: bcb was town (this was my actual investigation). Scum would know I got this one right.

So basically through four nights there was a total pattern of randomness from scum's perspective. That is what I was going for. It's another reason why I was nonchalant about not including the fact that I was empowered in my fake results. MY FAKE RESULTS WERE INTENDED TO MISLEAD SCUM AND SCUM ONLY.

Comment

So your explanation for why you didn't come forward with the info on BB right away/before mdb came forward is that you wanted to see if anyone had any other cases to make.
                                Yes. I had a few moments of doubt with PR but when you cc'd him I was confident that lynching him was the right thing to do. Remember, I was confident I could've stopped any lynch and switched it to BB up to the point where the lynch only needed one more vote to pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X