X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Scumcho
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• This happened immediately after PR was lynched:

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      lulz.

So targets now:

MD4L, CKane, Sancho/Vitor?
      Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      Put Body Burner in there (certain scum) and BCB and you've got yourself a scum party.
      Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      oops left BB off there because I forgot Simonds is paranoid.
      Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      I thought he was suspicious enough to investigate him. Although really it's because I'm never able to get a read on BB.
      So did this:

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      No.

I've been on the Body Burner train for days though.

Ckane was higher until this day phase, then some of his actions made me reconsider my thoughts and bump him down. He's fallen from *#1*
      What made you suspicious of BB? Seems like he's set off a lot of alarm bells.
      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      His avoidance of the main issue on Day 1 (Hunter / IR) decided to get in an argument with Prodigy / PSU, while not commenting on IR / Hunter at all despite that making up, what? 70% of the day? Then he distances himself from the priority issues by not really making a committing stance / logging and voting for Clowndicks without having read the thread (he was already dead, or should have been) -- sort of like he was making sure he was dead because no one would question it (except mdb). In-general, avoiding taking stances during the day phases.
      Seems solid. Lots of people have him high on their suspect lists and usually where there's smoke there's fire.
      My best case scenario for Day 5 was that people got suspicious enough of BB and lynched him without me having to step forward and present my evidence. I was trying to encourage people's suspicions here while still blending in.

Comment

• I was walking a fine line. How do you convince scum you're not a threat to them at all without misleading town when you've got a really powerful role? Other than Snake, who again I felt there was a reasonable chance was scum, the whole paranoid investigator thing appealed to me because it was a way to publicly ensure I wouldn't get NK'd and I could post nonsense results (after Snake) that wouldn't be used to get another townie lynched. Kaiser, Morgus, and Walt weren't supposed to rc to out me. This was supposed to be a relatively low-cost trade (Snake's safety for my own back when I didn't know who Snake was) that would've worked out well for the town in the long run had every townie not been so goddamn focused on getting me killed lol.

Comment

• I also want to point out that, in Simonds' defense, he practically begged us to ask him for his results on Day 3, then just gave them to us unasked when nobody seemed interested. Looking back, it seemed pretty clear he wanted us to come to the same conclusion I did (insane cop) or close to it (random cop).

Not revealing BB immediately really bothers me. You know he's scum, so you don't say anything? Unless you think we don't have a roleblocker, there was no reason not to. We lynch one of our scum (PR in this case) and then roleblockers know who to go after for the Night phase. Simonds gambled that BB wasn't a recruiter or killer for no particularly good reason and I for one don't appreciate that.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            I also want to point out that, in Simonds' defense, he practically begged us to ask him for his results on Day 3, then just gave them to us unasked when nobody seemed interested. Looking back, it seemed pretty clear he wanted us to come to the same conclusion I did (insane cop) or close to it (random cop).

Not revealing BB immediately really bothers me. You know he's scum, so you don't say anything? Unless you think we don't have a roleblocker, there was no reason not to. We lynch one of our scum (PR in this case) and then roleblockers know who to go after for the Night phase. Simonds gambled that BB wasn't a recruiter or killer for no particularly good reason and I for one don't appreciate that.
            Yes, the top part is true. The funny thing is I remember asking BB if he wanted me to post my investigation results.

As I have already said, there was no reason to out BB at the beginning of the day period as far as I was concerned. And if I presented a slam dunk case for BB, he would've been the Day 4 lyncha and PR probably would've figured out a way to stay alive in the next day period. There was no way to out BB without a full role claim, as I knew not enough people would trust me after Snake. I honestly had no idea what BB's scum role could've been. The gamble I was taking was that BB would get lynched the next day anyway and I wouldn't have to let scum know that I was a real investigator. The gamble paid off perfectly in a sense, until town forced me rc anyways.

So stop saying there was no reason for me to do what I did. I've already explained them and I'm getting tired of reposting them for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
              Yes, the top part is true. The funny thing is I remember asking BB if he wanted me to post my investigation results.

As I have already said, there was no reason to out BB at the beginning of the day period as far as I was concerned. And if I presented a slam dunk case for BB, he would've been the Day 4 lyncha and PR probably would've figured out a way to stay alive in the next day period. There was no way to out BB without a full role claim, as I knew not enough people would trust me after Snake. I honestly had no idea what BB's scum role could've been. The gamble I was taking was that BB would get lynched the next day anyway and I wouldn't have to let scum know that I was a real investigator. The gamble paid off perfectly in a sense, until town forced me rc anyways.

So stop saying there was no reason for me to do what I did. I've already explained them and I'm getting tired of reposting them for you.
              Honestly blue it's like you don't understand the value of having an investigator hidden from scum as opposed to an investigator out in the open.

Comment

• I still think MD4L is the play, but if enough votes get cast, I'm down for a little sancho challenge. I'm buying what Simonds is selling.

Comment

• Lynch Sancho
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Lynch Sancho

Comment

• Ok, I will not be voting for Simonds today. Do I know that he was not recruited? No I do not. But first of all, I can't say that I wouldn't have done the exact same thing he did except maybe about not coming forward with mdb right away.

Second, here's what I do know...he has some form of investigation result. That's undeniable. So even if he has been recruited, how can he really hurt us? There is a ton of suspicion on him, so any results he gives will be taken with a grain of salt. The reason you would recruit an investigator is so they can lead town astray. Simonds can't do that if he has been recruited due to the amount of suspicion on him. So right now I don't see him as a threat...he can't recruit, he can't kill, he can't get us to kill town through fake results...and the possible loss in terms of his role would be huge.

So I won't be lynching him because I really don't see the threat. I'm sure some of you will call that stupid, but if he has been recruited, what can he do to hurt us right now? What we could lose is far greater than any possible payoff. We have a couple days to figure out if he is telling the truth or not. I would rather take a shot on someone who could kill or recruit town.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        Lynch Sancho
                        Forgot to add I'm.willing to change my vote if there's a better case against anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          Lynch Sancho
                          Hey guyz.

Lynch MD4L

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                            Honestly blue it's like you don't understand the value of having an investigator hidden from scum as opposed to an investigator out in the open.
                            Doesn't matter if he's hidden from scum if he isn't giving us scum, does it?

And yes, I'm aware that you got scum, but you didn't give him to us. Why should anyone take your word that you were going to out him today?

Don't get snippy with me, I'm one of the people who are trusting you.
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              Hey guyz.

Lynch MD4L
                              I'm town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                                Ok, I will not be voting for Simonds today. Do I know that he was not recruited? No I do not. But first of all, I can't say that I wouldn't have done the exact same thing he did except maybe about not coming forward with mdb right away.

Second, here's what I do know...he has some form of investigation result. That's undeniable. So even if he has been recruited, how can he really hurt us? There is a ton of suspicion on him, so any results he gives will be taken with a grain of salt. The reason you would recruit an investigator is so they can lead town astray. Simonds can't do that if he has been recruited due to the amount of suspicion on him. So right now I don't see him as a threat...he can't recruit, he can't kill, he can't get us to kill town through fake results...and the possible loss in terms of his role would be huge.

So I won't be lynching him because I really don't see the threat. I'm sure some of you will call that stupid, but if he has been recruited, what can he do to hurt us right now? What we could lose is far greater than any possible payoff. We have a couple days to figure out if he is telling the truth or not. I would rather take a shot on someone who could kill or recruit town.
                                I meant with BB, not mdb.

Comment

Working...
                                X