Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, it's not always true. I tried to draw connections with BB / Link / NLights (accidentally on NLights) in MK because of the ****ing bull**** that befell me.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I already stated that. What connections have I tried to draw so far this game? I stated factual information.

There are a ton of examples of it, most of which came as Independent with a non-harmful WC to the Town. My most famous is probably Hyperborean in WF.
      Examples please.

Comment

I already stated that. What connections have I tried to draw so far this game? I stated factual information.

There are a ton of examples of it, most of which came as Independent with a non-harmful WC to the Town. My most famous is probably Hyperborean in WF.
        Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Also, it's not always true. I tried to draw connections with BB / Link / NLights (accidentally on NLights) in MK because of the ****ing bull**** that befell me.
        You take me so seriously, Swag. You should really be like everyone else and stop doing that.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

Actually, I defend people a good bit lol
          Even when you defend people it's still done in such a dickish way that it seems like your not.

Still Love

Comment

• im sticking with vitor
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              Examples please.
              I saved 5 people (all Town) from being lynched in MoM the day I ended up getting lynched.

Defended Hyperborean in WF despite him having an investigation saying he was Mafia -- investigation was faulty, he was Town.

Defended Leelee in English from being lynched based off her lack of popularity; she was Town.

I defended several people in Rio despite being BOPE with a WC of surviving to the end.

MK I defended about 6 people despite being actual scum.

Rio 2 I defended the Aliens and Cougar (scum, whoops! And Indy) as Town.

I defended people in WWE.

****, I defend people every game.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I am actually feeling feisty. Anyone else want to random number generator this *****.

We get a majority to promise their vote. If anyone backs off once the number is pulled then it's prob their scum teammate.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                  Even when you defend people it's still done in such a dickish way that it seems like your not.

Still Love
                  But what seems and what is are two different things. As you know.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I am actually feeling feisty. Anyone else want to random number generator this *****.

We get a majority to promise their vote. If anyone backs off once the number is pulled then it's prob their scum teammate.
                    I'll Random # it, but we have to do it traditionally. Two people go until they get the same #. Sets of 3, of course

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I'm for it. So long as we get majority to commit their votes first.

Comment

• If me and Swag were the number generators odds of being trusted have to be below 10%

Comment

• It's never going to work bro lol

Why would they trust us to not be aligned / not rig it. We're both obviously not going to list ourselves.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• And I just did one and got 2, 2, 3. **** this idea lol

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

I am actually feeling feisty. Anyone else want to random number generator this *****.

Common. You've been the most consistent no-lynch guy, and now this?

I can't believe I'm the only person to vote for you so far. You're probably the only person on here who can blatantly change their playing style to scummy and not accrue votes.

Comment

• I think we go vitor. he seemed like a perfect day 1 candidate if we actually lynched someone and hasn't picked up any steam. that always screams scum to me.
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X