This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
    Common. You've been the most consistent no-lynch guy, and now this?

I can't believe I'm the only person to vote for you so far. You're probably the only person on here who can blatantly change their playing style to scummy and not accrue votes.
    Ahhhh. Well it goes both ways. I also appear to be the only player that can post a 100% true role-claim and have not 1 person believe me (see NFL Mafia).

Comment

• Also Simonds I have made my position known on this. Is it scummy? Yes. Am I scum? Probably. Is this game already more active? Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        Ahhhh. Well it goes both ways. I also appear to be the only player that can post a 100% true role-claim and have not 1 person believe me (see NFL Mafia).
        That was/is/always will be the greatest role claim ever.

Comment

• lol
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            Reminds me of when I almost botched WF Mafia really bad... After Prodigy got lynched, I went and copied my Role PM and was going to paste it. Then I decided to wait for the write-up...Thank god...
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              It's never going to work bro lol

Why would they trust us to not be aligned / not rig it. We're both obviously not going to list ourselves.
              Tbh honest I was planning on rigging it.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Thank you. I lost track of how many times I role-claimed in that game. My favorite is actually the Daniel Snyder aligned one.

Comment

• And no one is going to vote for you lol

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

And I just did one and got 2, 2, 3. **** this idea lol
                    Seems legit.

Unlynch Hunter

Lynch Swag
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

• So Blue is Indy.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

And no one is going to vote for you lol
                        I'm actually pretty sure IR is scum. Even more positive if I vote ppl will connect the dots and I'll get lynched instead.

Comment

• Seriously you guys. This is embarrassing.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          Honestly, it usually takes me a few phases to get reads on certain players. Kaiser is among them. Its why I favor no lynch. Town usually dies when we lynch day 1 and I buy more time to read people. But these slow running games have me antsy for a lynch.
                          It's not about being good/bad. I am watching other guys and they are signally the end of mafia on this site to me. Interest is dying. A no lynch Is still the best strategic play to me, but I think we need this game to be fast paced considering what's going on in the other current games.
                          Using "slow running games" as an excuse to back off of the strategy he has voraciously defended in every prior game? While still acknowledging it's the best Day 1 play?

Interesting that Swag was quick with a defense post for Prodigy. This after Prodigy was sighted agreeing with him before.
                          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          What can I say? I stick my neck out for people, rather fearless one could say. I didn't commit to it too much though, by saying I think he is Town, I just said I don't know if he is scum, so it's not really sticking my neck out too much.Ha
                          That's the thing. You don't usually do this. You aren't one to defend people. You usually just go from person to person pestering. The defense is odd. But, it was a smart generalized defense that doesnt implicate u either.
                          Pointing out others' inconsistencies while he's being the most inconsistent of all? Also, soft accusation against SwAg, but he doesn't vote for him despite earlier saying he "wanted his vote out there" and casually put it on Kaiser?

I am actually feeling feisty. Anyone else want to random number generator this *****.

We get a majority to promise their vote. If anyone backs off once the number is pulled then it's prob their scum teammate.
                          And now this. IR really wants to randomly kill someone on Day 1? Am I reading this right? Everyone knows the percentages are heavily skewed against town on Day 1, and once again, this is the guy who pushes Day 1 no lynch harder than anyone else.

He knows he can afford to be aggressive because A) scum are usually meek on Day 1 and B) he's confident there's no way someone could get a Day 1 bandwagon rolling against him. But so far this game IR's been the most scummy player, and it isn't even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            I believed you.

Also Simonds I have made my position known on this. Is it scummy? Yes. Am I scum? Probably. Is this game already more active? Yes
                            You also keep telling me you're scum. I tend to tell the truth far more often than most people would believe when I play mafia. I think you're doing the same.

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            I'm actually pretty sure IR is scum. Even more positive if I vote ppl will connect the dots and I'll get lynched instead.
                            Common. Follow your gut

Comment

• How pissed will Steve be if Simonds gets me lynched (in the game he wasn't invited to) when no one ever votes with him against me.

Comment

• Seriously that is your response?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X