• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitor. dat guy is scum
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      How pissed will Steve be if Simonds gets me lynched (in the game he wasn't invited to) when no one ever votes with him against me.
      You're not playing the way you have to start out every other game and you're using the current state of mafia on this forum as an excuse. And you're pursuing a strategy that you know is distinctly anti-town. I'm not buying it.

And probably very pissed

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Vitor. dat guy is scum
        Why exactly are you pushing Vitor?

Comment

• @Simonds

Ask those who have modded games in which I play. I often lie even when the truth would clear me. If I tell the truth more than 20% of the time.

Although problem with this post is that it is also probably a lie. But, if it is a lie than it is also kind of like me telling the truth. Since lying about being a liar inadvertently proves that I am indeed a liar.

Comment

• Why not? This would make Hyperborean happy.

Lynch IR

Comment

• upside on vitor-we lynch scum
              downside turned upside - he ends up town and we know his role so if hes like the protector, we will know we dont really have a protector. plus hed probably protect scum anyway.

this ones easy to me.

Comment

• Cut off that one sentence. It was supposed to say it's rare for me to tell the truth more than 20% of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                  @Simonds

Ask those who have modded games in which I play. I often lie even when the truth would clear me. If I tell the truth more than 20% of the time.

Although problem with this post is that it is also probably a lie. But, if it is a lie than it is also kind of like me telling the truth. Since lying about being a liar inadvertently proves that I am indeed a liar.
                  What's the world without enigma?
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• So we know IR is good at this. So why would he do it? He knows how scum acts and he's very self aware it seems. I can't believe he would let himself get caught like this on day one.

Comment

• Oh ya guys PSU is staying on Vitor. I'm pretty sure he's town, but the last time he had a vote set on someone one and wouldn't change was in SP 2. He was scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                        Why exactly are you pushing Vitor?
                        because no one else is when he was a clear logical choice if we actually lynch someone day 1. so that means hes prob in a group.

Comment

• I don't know. Hunter's argument of ego applies to me, but not IR apparently.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                            You're not playing the way you have to start out every other game and you're using the current state of mafia on this forum as an excuse. And you're pursuing a strategy that you know is distinctly anti-town. I'm not buying it.

And probably very pissed
                            I agree with your last points, but not about the one on the state of mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Oh ya guys PSU is staying on Vitor. I'm pretty sure he's town, but the last time he had a vote set on someone one and wouldn't change was in SP 2. He was scum.
                              i dont think i set anyone on sp2 actually. but i was set on you/chg in SH when i was the indy killer. that doesn't help, but im correcting your facts. im usually set on someone anyway (english - BB, MK- rags etc etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I don't know. Hunter's argument of ego applies to me, but not IR apparently.
                                Shhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X