This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-topic for one sec:

CJ Wilson hoooold my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiick.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
      Except Simonds said (and it makes sense according to his recent role claim) that he is immune to redirection because his "investigations" are just questions he asks Pheltz. He doesn't target anyone. Thus, a redirection would do nothing
      Ah, yes, I'm slipping up.

That's why things didn't add up. Ok, then Ckane should be lynch today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        Hey guys, here's a fun thought, if Hunter had this amazing investigative ability, why wouldn't he tell town the dynamics of what was going on? Don't you think that if you got information that there were multiple faction leaders that couldn't be investigated by normal means, you would have said it at SOME point before getting some pressure?
        Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        Evidently his role PM gave hints as to how this game was set up from the very beginning. I have major doubts that pheltz would give it away.
        Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        There were a lot of doubts as to whether Clov was telling the truth. Your information plus his would have verified everything. Not to mention, after Clov was dead, and with two leaders left, we have watchers and other ways of keeping an eye on you. I think the trade off of you for a scum leader trying to kill you or recruit would be a very good one.
        Reasons I will be keeping my vote on Ckane. I think he is lying.

Comment

If Swag reached the same conclusion I had from CKane's reaction to Clov, then CKane gets my vote. Otherwise, I will need to think a little more.

Comment

• Ckane is lying about his role, and this isn't a Simonds situation where he did it to confuse scum.

Comment

If Swag reached the same conclusion I had from CKane's reaction to Clov, then CKane gets my vote. Otherwise, I will need to think a little more.
              Got the post number
              sigpic

Comment

What more do you need? Do you need me to fully role-claim?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Got the post number
                  It was over the course of pages though. Around page 61 for 50 a page

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's highly unlikely Pheltz included a ton of investigators in this game, but only one that could correctly identify the Godfathers.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      What does that leave for Hun+er then
                      Not the Godfather... It'd require him recruiting BB the night he died.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        What more do you need? Do you need me to fully role-claim?
                        I just want to make sure that I wasn't letting my current suspicion of CKane cloud my judgement when reading his past posts. If we lose CKane, it is a pretty important role

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          It would also require him recruiting me, which he did not, or doing something to me that wasn't recruiting or killing. And I don't know why he would do that.
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's highly unlikely Pheltz included a ton of investigators in this game, but only one that could correctly identify the Godfathers.
                            Well, under the assumption that Simonds is telling the truth, he can ID the Godfathers too

Comment

I didn't really have hints, (well, I guess the recruitment part was sort of there but I didn't pick up on it right away). I just knew there were factional leaders. Based on my PM I had no reason to think this game was set up much differently than your normal Town-Mafia-Cult set-up. I didn't see the need to show my hand early because Clov gave so much away on his own and he was getting lynched regardless it seemed. Although I'm not surprised I'm being criticized for not pointlessly role claiming.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                As the Godfather in WWE, i was trying to recruit
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X