Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
    If Ckane isn't All-Stars Leader...I'm going to have to ask you to buy me a Night with your life, my friend.

    Suffice to say I hope he is.
    Oh, so now we're friends when you need a sacrifice. Care to explain any more?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      Oh, so now we're friends when you need a sacrifice. Care to explain any more?
      I assume All-Stars has recruited three times by now. That means we have a kill tonight. That kill is me unless you motivate me, in which case...
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
        I assume All-Stars has recruited three times by now. That means we have a kill tonight. That kill is me unless you motivate me, in which case...
        I'll consider all angles. There are some good candidates, and I've already been somewhat burned.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
          You are.
          Originally posted by Blue View Post
          If Ckane isn't All-Stars Leader...I'm going to have to ask you to buy me a Night with your life, my friend.

          Suffice to say I hope he is.
          Well there's your guy. He was so certain I was lying ten minutes ago yet already looking ahead for when I come up clean. loljk you got me

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
            Well there's your guy. He was so certain I was lying ten minutes ago yet already looking ahead for when I come up clean. loljk you got me
            lol, thanks for eliminating my doubts.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

            I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

            Comment


            • Vote Count:


              Simonds - 2 - Kaiser, CKane138

              CKane138 - 9 - Ragnarok, InjuredReserve, PSUShenanigans, Sancho, MD4L, Blue, ctrmcougar, SwAg Dynasty, Morgus

              Hunter - 1 - JoeLegend

              Sancho - 1 - Simonds

              SwAg Dynasty - 2 - vikingfan


              CKane138 has been lynched. Writeup incoming.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

              Comment


              • Pheltz is around so we should be getting an update momentarily.

                Comment


                • Nice Gramps stayed up
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                    Pheltz is around so we should be getting an update momentarily.
                    I predict sooner than you think.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Nice Gramps stayed up
                      Maybe everyone will be cool and not make me stay up til 2 am tomorrow.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                      Comment


                      • If we're wrong, could we be screwed?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Maybe everyone will be cool and not make me stay up til 2 am tomorrow.
                          Just delay the write-up til the next day, **** these people who don't send in PMs even if they're not using their ****.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            If we're wrong, could we be screwed?
                            No.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Maybe everyone will be cool and not make me stay up til 2 am tomorrow.
                              Knowing us i wouldnt get your hopes up, i suggest a slightly shorter night phase
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Did Ckane just admit he was scum, then delete the post?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X