X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha! Yes!

Comment

• I can still see CKane's post. Maybe Pheltz undeleted it?
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Same here. IR already claimed, so I wanted him to expose Simonds. So, I thought he'd be the lynch, I come home from the gym, and there are 7 votes on me for no apparent reason, so I had to RC.

If I run PSU Sex Scandal Mafia, there will be several vanilla roles so no one can RC.
        I've only RCed when I felt forced, for what it's worth.

Comment

I can still see CKane's post. Maybe Pheltz undeleted it?
          You are an admin. I can't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
            I've only RCed when I felt forced, for what it's worth.
            I understand that. I hate the "RC or you'll be lynched" bull****. That happened in WWE too, though I didn't mind that too much because I wanted to have people vote for me.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

You are an admin. I can't see it.
              Usually if someone deletes something, it'll say "Post deleted. View Message?"
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• It's not RC or you're lynched, it's defend yourself... If people knew how to defend themselves without role-claiming, it wouldn't happen.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Also, if people didn't do stupid **** in the first place they wouldn't have to defend themselves.

Needless to say, RC'ing is gay.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Hm. I still don't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      It's not RC or you're lynched, it's defend yourself... If people knew how to defend themselves without role-claiming, it wouldn't happen.
                      Wrong, everyone is only interested in RCs
                      sigpic

Comment

It's not RC or you're lynched, it's defend yourself... If people knew how to defend themselves without role-claiming, it wouldn't happen.
                        What about if you feel like you have to RC to nail somebody?

Comment

Different post. He moved it to a different thread / hard delete.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            Wrong, everyone is only interested in RCs
                            Incorrect. Just the masses, which is what matters unfortunately.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

What about if you feel like you have to RC to nail somebody?
                              There are other ways, you don't have to RC.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

This.

I hate to bring Prodigy up as an example, but he basically did it once he came into the thread day one. People are afraid to go after anyone unless they've got conclusive results. People always complain about things like this, but when a situation like Simonds comes around, people get upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X