This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    It's not RC or you're lynched, it's defend yourself... If people knew how to defend themselves without role-claiming, it wouldn't happen.
    The problem about halfway through games is that it's become a numbers game (I do SO love that phrase, don't I?) and people aren't being accused of anything other than "I don't know anything about them, must be scum". What else are you going to do to defend yourself? I've done that to people in the last couple games and I feel bad about it, but it is what it is.

It's also a game of information and lately it seems like Town has been more effective at using the information they have than scum.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

There are other ways, you don't have to RC.
      Yes, but none so effective.

Comment

It's not RC or you're lynched, it's defend yourself... If people knew how to defend themselves without role-claiming, it wouldn't happen.
        People were voting for me because I didn't have a RC. I had 7 votes in the 1 1/2 hours I was at the gym. If I had gotten food or something afterward, I would have been lynched by the time I got home.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          The problem about halfway through games is that it's become a numbers game (I do SO love that phrase, don't I?) and people aren't being accused of anything other than "I don't know anything about them, must be scum". What else are you going to do to defend yourself? I've done that to people in the last couple games and I feel bad about it, but it is what it is.

It's also a game of information and lately it seems like Town has been more effective at using the information they have than scum.
          Agreed. That's why I think there need to be several vanilla roles or maybe more independents with ridiculous random roles.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Lol, anyone else get it? All Star Mafia. Ha!
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Good job guys
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Who was saying we should lynch Ckane from the start of this day? This guy.

Comment

• More vanilla, more indys, less hard themes (as in you know what alignment a character would be immediately). Maybe make results less certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    People were voting for me because I didn't have a RC. I had 7 votes in the 1 1/2 hours I was at the gym. If I had gotten food or something afterward, I would have been lynched by the time I got home.
                    I got lynched twice without getting online in WWE
                    sigpic

Comment

• How about this fellas? When someone gets lynched, we aren't told their alignment or role? Too tough?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        Good job guys
                        Thats all?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          Who was saying we should lynch Ckane from the start of this day? This guy.
                          Can't see him. You're in the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            Yes, but none so effective.
                            Say you have reason to believe they aren't being truthful. If people ask for more information, tell them to **** off.

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Well, part of that was I thought Hunter was the role Ckane just claimed and him randomly voting for you told me he got you as scum. So... That was why I pushed your lynch today.

This is why you need lots of roles that have very vicious sounding role names so you're terrified to claim your actual role lol
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

More vanilla, more indys, less hard themes (as in you know what alignment a character would be immediately). Maybe make results less certain.
                              As it stands now, I have 4 indies and 4 vanilla roles written up in PSU Sex Scandal Mafia. This could change, but I really want to make it so the "RC or be lynched" tactic is minimized.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

How about this fellas? When someone gets lynched, we aren't told their alignment or role? Too tough?
                                Take it to the Discussion thread.

And...well let's leave it at "I like this idea in moderation."

Also, you should motivate Simonds tonight. I'm pretty much convinced he's Town and he's our best shot at finding the recruits.
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X