This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I figured Ckane was just straight-up lying about being the cop. Hunter deflecting hard from Ckane was what did it for me.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      I'm gonna be at work late today, so I probably won't be on until tonight. I have a lot of ideas for yes/no questions, but I'd love to hear suggestions from you guys as well, so post one if you think it's important enough.
      Has Vitor locked up the LVP award?

Comment

• Oh btw, who was the one person who had a vote on CKane the day before with a very good argument...

I'M GOOD AT THIS!!

Comment

• i was saying ckane all day phase (as well as rags). good work
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
            lol
            lol
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• Reading the last few pages made me realize how much I hate this game anymore. I need a break from it for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                Reading the last few pages made me realize how much I hate this game anymore. I need a break from it for awhile.
                Lol, I can promise mine were jokes.

I can't speak much to everyone else.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Reading the last few pages made me realize how much I hate this game anymore. I need a break from it for awhile.
                  Mafia in general. Not an insult to this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Lol, I can promise mine were jokes.

I can't speak much to everyone else.
                    I know yours were. I can almost always tell when you are joking. It's why i found it funny that some people took the swag/mdb mason pairing seriously in WWE.

Comment

We still love you IR.

Comment

• Yeah, just reread Hunter's posts from yesterday when Ckane started getting heat. Pretty much convinced he's All-Stars. Consistently ignored the possibility Ckane was All-Star Leader, went after players like Walt and Kaiser whose abilities have been proven, even tried to insinuate Walt recruited Simonds when that's mathematically impossible, then tried to use Ckane's "results" to clear himself of being the All-Star Leader.

Blue is right

Comment

Yeah, just reread Hunter's posts from yesterday when Ckane started getting heat. Pretty much convinced he's All-Stars. Consistently ignored the possibility Ckane was All-Star Leader, went after players like Walt and Kaiser whose abilities have been proven, even tried to insinuate Walt recruited Simonds when that's mathematically impossible, then tried to use Ckane's "results" to clear himself of being the All-Star Leader.
                          Well, he is cleared of being the All-Star Leader! lol
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Well, he is cleared of being the All-Star Leader! lol
                            So am I! What a glorious Day.

Blue is right

Comment

• yeah right now hunter seems like the easy/smart lynch tomorrow imo
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

So am I! What a glorious Day.
                                Vindication!

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X