• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    We still love you IR.
    Love is mutual Rags

Comment

• Hate doesn't have to be.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Yeah, just reread Hunter's posts from yesterday when Ckane started getting heat. Pretty much convinced he's All-Stars. Consistently ignored the possibility Ckane was All-Star Leader, went after players like Walt and Kaiser whose abilities have been proven, even tried to insinuate Walt recruited Simonds when that's mathematically impossible, then tried to use Ckane's "results" to clear himself of being the All-Star Leader.
        I will crack up if you lead the lynch on Hunter and he turns up scum after you attacked me on thinking he was scum on day 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          I will crack up if you lead the lynch on Hunter and he turns up scum after you attacked me on thinking he was scum on day 2.
          Did I? I seem to have selectively forgotten that.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

Did I? I seem to have selectively forgotten that.
            I think it had more to do with the two of us arguing at that point over anything.

I think your point was that it was stupid of me to accuse the only guy besides VF who defended me on day 1.

Comment

I think it had more to do with the two of us arguing at that point over anything.

I think your point was that it was stupid of me to accuse the only guy besides VF who defended me on day 1.
              You sure that wasn't someone else?

Blue is right

Comment

You sure that wasn't someone else?
                I really do remember having an entire argument about this. Don't think it could have been someone else bc on Day 2 Swag couldn't talk and Simonds didn't come after me again (got a town result on me).

You guys were the three people seriously posting against me, Pretty much everyone else wasn't commenting except to agree, disagree, and/or cast a vote.

Comment

I really do remember having an entire argument about this. Don't think it could have been someone else bc on Day 2 Swag couldn't talk and Simonds didn't come after me again (got a town result on me).

You guys were the three people seriously posting against me, Pretty much everyone else wasn't commenting except to agree, disagree, and/or cast a vote.
                  Huh. I really don't remember using Hunter against you. Must be having rage blackouts.

Blue is right

Comment

Huh. I really don't remember using Hunter against you. Must be having rage blackouts.
                    Like I said we were arguing about everything at that point.

Oh on a side note did Sancho RC last night. I didn't have time to read all the posts.

Comment

• why is someone waiting on a pm. was hoping to see a write up by now (wishful thinking).
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Like I said we were arguing about everything at that point.

Oh on a side note did Sancho RC last night. I didn't have time to read all the posts.
                        He hinted at it. It's one of two things.

Blue is right

Comment

• I really hope we don't have to wait til 1 am for night to end.

Comment

• Rag, did you roleblock PR Night 2?

Blue is right

Comment

• I need to say this right now, congrats on getting ckane while I was gone and I am afraid no-one can hide behind their role-claims as anyone could have been recruited.

However my hope is that there are no more killers left. I would say that the most obvious people that would be converted would be Swag, Simonds and IR.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I actually think Swag is the most likely convert of us all. Simonds made himself shady and I have def had a ton of people doubting my alignment. Swag has been a top voice of the town without generating suspicion. If those are the three options it's him over me and Simonds.

Comment

Working...
                                X