Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blue is actually the most likely convert. He proved he knew the towns WC. No one is more cleared than him on that grounds. Perfect person to convert there.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Rag, did you roleblock PR Night 2?
      No.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        I actually think Swag is the most likely convert of us all. Simonds made himself shady and I have def had a ton of people doubting my alignment. Swag has been a top voice of the town without generating suspicion. If those are the three options it's him over me and Simonds.
        Simonds almost certainly isn't a recruit. It's almost impossible for him to be All-Stars and he never would have sat on the BB info if PR recruited him. Comes down to whether Clov pulled a Kansas City Shuffle on Night 1 and Rag's investigation didn't pick it up.

        Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        Blue is actually the most likely convert. He proved he knew the towns WC. No one is more cleared than him on that grounds. Perfect person to convert there.
        Thanks to Snake we know I wasn't recruited on Night 2, so I can't be All-World or All-Pro unless you think Clov tried to kill his own recruit. And do you really think I would have pushed Ckane like that if I was All-Stars?
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          I actually think Swag is the most likely convert of us all. Simonds made himself shady and I have def had a ton of people doubting my alignment. Swag has been a top voice of the town without generating suspicion. If those are the three options it's him over me and Simonds.
          I defended you day 1, however as the game went along it is possible that ckane tried to convert you. Clov had no opportunity except night 1 and that would have been stupid given you had so much pressures, PR was blocked. Luckily it seems we may be looking for only a couple recruits. It does seem too easy, maybe we just played our game just right.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

          Comment


          • Blue I am not saying you were recruited, only that you were the clear cut best recruit prospect.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
              I defended you day 1, however as the game went along it is possible that ckane tried to convert you. Clov had no opportunity except night 1 and that would have been stupid given you had so much pressures, PR was blocked. Luckily it seems we may be looking for only a couple recruits. It does seem too easy, maybe we just played our game just right.
              We know IR wasn't recruited Night 1 because none of the three Leaders targeted him that Night according to Snake. Nights 2-4 are a different story. We know he can't be All-World, that's it.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                Blue I am not saying you were recruited, only that you were the clear cut best recruit prospect.
                Yeah, probably, but it's obvious I'm not, so why even bring it up?
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

                Comment


                • I also am regretting not keeping my vote on CKane, I was off both PR's and CKane's lynches. I think that overall the only lynches I have been on would be Prodigy and Clov.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                    I defended you day 1, however as the game went along it is possible that ckane tried to convert you. Clov had no opportunity except night 1 and that would have been stupid given you had so much pressures, PR was blocked. Luckily it seems we may be looking for only a couple recruits. It does seem too easy, maybe we just played our game just right.
                    The one thing I can say against this is that if ckane had converted me then I def would not have voted to lynch him as early as I did. I voted ckane and defended Sancho yesterday when the Sancho lynch had more votes and Swag pushing it. No way a ckane recruit votes the way i did there. Bc whatever happened last night after I signed off, there certainly was not a great deal of lynch ckane support when I voted.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      We know IR wasn't recruited Night 1 because none of the three Leaders targeted him that Night according to Snake. Nights 2-4 are a different story. We know he can't be All-World, that's it.
                      He also is not to be whatever Clov turned up as he targeted you night two, so only possibility would be aligned with CKane if in fact PR was blocked three straight nights.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        The one thing I can say against this is that if ckane had converted me then I def would not have voted to lynch him as early as I did. I voted ckane and defended Sancho yesterday when the Sancho lynch had more votes and Swag pushing it. No way a ckane recruit votes the way i did there. Bc whatever happened last night after I signed off, there certainly was not a great deal of lynch ckane support when I voted.
                        I am just theorizing. I am going to put together a list of possible recruits and scenarios, can not rule anything out. I have bussed that early before so I tend not to put too much stock in that, but for now I believe you.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          Yeah, probably, but it's obvious I'm not, so why even bring it up?
                          Bc nothing should ever be assumed in this game. And since you were the most cleared person early on in my eyes I have to consider that a recruiter may have felt the same way.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                            I am just theorizing. I am going to put together a list of possible recruits and scenarios, can not rule anything out. I have bussed that early before so I tend not to put too much stock in that, but for now I believe you.
                            I understand and respect the decision to consider all angles. I just wanted to point out my early support of the ckane lynch to show that I am unlikely to be aligned with him.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                              He also is not to be whatever Clov turned up as he targeted you night two, so only possibility would be aligned with CKane if in fact PR was blocked three straight nights.
                              I think PR was probably lying about being roleblocked Night 2, but we won't know unless the RBer comes forward and says so.

                              Thinking about it, the logic of why he can't be All-Star Leader doesn't really apply to whether he could be recruited, so I guess he could still be All-Stars.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                I think PR was probably lying about being roleblocked Night 2, but we won't know unless the RBer comes forward and says so.

                                Thinking about it, the logic of why he can't be All-Star Leader doesn't really apply to whether he could be recruited, so I guess he could still be All-Stars.
                                "He" being Simonds.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X