Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I think PR was probably lying about being roleblocked Night 2, but we won't know unless the RBer comes forward and says so.
    I get the feeling he was lying as well. No one has come out and said they did, and there's no reason for anyone to hide that now.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

    Comment


    • Clov
      Partner: Apparently yes if we believe clov, also said he was pro-town
      Night 1: ?
      Night 2: Attempted Kill on Blue

      PR
      Partner: Unknown
      Nights 1-3: Blocked

      Ckane
      Nights 1-4: ?

      Possible Ckane recruitments
      Everyone

      Possible CLov Recruitment Night 1
      Everyone but Swag+IR

      Right now it is hard to take any results right now very serious given that Ckane could have easily recruited someone last night, the question we need to ask is if we think CKane had multiple recruits or just one. This one will come down to pure instinct and reading people in my opinion, I do not see much more unless we want to wait for supposed investigators to make the rounds, we all know what happened in superheroes when that went down.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

      Comment


      • That's a really **** list, VF.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          Clov
          Partner: Apparently yes if we believe clov, also said he was pro-town
          Night 1: ?
          Night 2: Attempted Kill on Blue

          PR
          Partner: Unknown
          Nights 1-3: Blocked

          Ckane
          Nights 1-4: ?

          Possible Ckane recruitments
          Everyone

          Possible CLov Recruitment Night 1
          Everyone but Swag+IR

          Right now it is hard to take any results right now very serious given that Ckane could have easily recruited someone last night, the question we need to ask is if we think CKane had multiple recruits or just one. This one will come down to pure instinct and reading people in my opinion, I do not see much more unless we want to wait for supposed investigators to make the rounds, we all know what happened in superheroes when that went down.
          You think that everyone could be a Ckane recruit?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            You think that everyone could be a Ckane recruit?
            What rules anyone out? There is no way we can say which night he recruited so yes everyone is possible.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Blue View Post
              That's a really **** list, VF.
              It isn't a list really at all, there are too many possibilities.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                What rules anyone out? There is no way we can say which night he recruited so yes everyone is possible.
                They're not, though.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  They're not, though.
                  To clarify, MD4L called bull**** on Ckane, so he's obviously not All-Stars. Rag would have had to have been recruited Night 4 to be an All-Star, since he killed one of their members, hasn't been CCed, and the redirector clearly targeted IR that Night.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                  I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    I actually think Swag is the most likely convert of us all. Simonds made himself shady and I have def had a ton of people doubting my alignment. Swag has been a top voice of the town without generating suspicion. If those are the three options it's him over me and Simonds.
                    Why would anyone be suspicious of me? I've been one of the few consistently helping.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Why would anyone be suspicious of me? I've been one of the few consistently helping.
                      I consider that suspicious.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                      I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

                      Comment


                      • As you should.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Personally I think that I will be lynching Swag tomorrow, he like IR said is the most obvious recruitment possibility, the fact that I was the only one suspicious of him makes it an obvious choice as a good player/good play.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • Meh whatever, I'm Town.

                            People are suspicious of me because I haven't role-claimed, even though it should be pretty apparent what I am.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                              Personally I think that I will be lynching Swag tomorrow, he like IR said is the most obvious recruitment possibility, the fact that I was the only one suspicious of him makes it an obvious choice as a good player/good play.
                              Oh for ****'s sake.

                              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Meh whatever, I'm Town.

                              People are suspicious of me because I haven't role-claimed, even though it should be pretty apparent what I am.
                              I don't have more than a vague guess, but I don't really care because it isn't important.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Sigh. You guys want to lynch me, not one of the people Ckane tried to clear while I was the only one with nothing known of my role. This is wondrous.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X