Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Kaiser redirected his visitors Night 3 and there were no recruitments on that Night. He claimed to be the PGO who killed Vitor Night 4, and since nobody has CCed Kaiser on that, I'm inclined to believe him. Ergo, Kaiser can't be scum. Unless recruiters can bypass PGO protection, which would be bull****.

    We really need to lynch Hunter this upcoming Day phase. If he comes up All-Stars, and I'm positive he will, that opens things up for Town.
    Unless more information comes out about nights 3 and 4 that will be the exception for Kaiser. Is there any reason you believe that Hunter is scum besides the fact that he has yet to RC?
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Unless more information comes out about nights 3 and 4 that will be the exception for Kaiser. Is there any reason you believe that Hunter is scum besides the fact that he has yet to RC?
      ...

      Reread Day 4.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Kaiser can't be scum either unless Simonds is lying (again) about his Night 2 results.
        Kaiser is also my least likely to be recruited. I think he is clean.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
          ...

          Reread Day 4.
          Nope. Tell me, however on that note I have to hit the sack. I have been up for almost 24 hours, I'll be back later. Hope the write-up gets up.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
            Well in any case we have a lot to discuss when people get around to sending in their PMs.
            Yep.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
              Nope. Tell me, however on that note I have to hit the sack. I have been up for almost 24 hours, I'll be back later. Hope the write-up gets up.
              Originally posted by Blue View Post
              Yeah, just reread Hunter's posts from yesterday when Ckane started getting heat. Pretty much convinced he's All-Stars. Consistently ignored the possibility Ckane was All-Star Leader, went after players like Walt and Kaiser whose abilities have been proven, even tried to insinuate Walt recruited Simonds when that's mathematically impossible, then tried to use Ckane's "results" to clear himself of being the All-Star Leader.
              Hunter's attempts to deflect attention away from Ckane are painfully obvious throughout Day 4 knowing what we do now. He obviously wanted the people whose roles he didn't know anything about to roleclaim or be lynched so that All-Stars would know who to go after.

              I don't think it's a coincidence that the role Swag thought Hunter had was the one Ckane ended up claiming.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                ...

                Reread Day 4.
                This. CKane attempted clearing Hunter from being the lynch target while Hunter did his best to ignore CKane. And it makes sense. I think at this point, all the scum know that a victory is going to be really hard to pull off

                Comment


                • Also, there are town roles left for Hunter that play into a game in which there are so many recruiters. It isn't roleclaiming that has been the problem with him.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                    This. CKane attempted clearing Hunter from being the lynch target while Hunter did his best to ignore CKane. And it makes sense. I think at this point, all the scum know that a victory is going to be really hard to pull off
                    Hi Cougar.

                    I've noticed someone else was avoiding mentioning Ckane as a suspect, too. I don't know why Ckane would recruit a vote thief, though.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                    I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Hi Cougar.

                      I've noticed someone else was avoiding mentioning Ckane as a suspect, too. I don't know why Ckane would recruit a vote thief, though.
                      I think you've got things wrong...I couldn't get a strong read on CKane but once he roleclaimed, I started badgering him a lot.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        I think you've got things wrong...I couldn't get a strong read on CKane but once he roleclaimed, I started badgering him a lot.
                        M'kay.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                        I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          M'kay.
                          Cool cool cool.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            Hunter's attempts to deflect attention away from Ckane are painfully obvious throughout Day 4 knowing what we do now. He obviously wanted the people whose roles he didn't know anything about to roleclaim or be lynched so that All-Stars would know who to go after.

                            I don't think it's a coincidence that the role Swag thought Hunter had was the one Ckane ended up claiming.
                            Yay I helped
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • We're still friends swag?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                                We're still friends swag?
                                I take back all the mean things I said about you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X