This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
    Simonds if you are in fact real, then we can trust Swag, IR and yourself. Then we come back to Hunter and we can likely trust him. It may come back to blue.

I still see someone has not mentioned my thought, that PR actually could have recruited someone night 2 and defended them with this apparent "ghost block."
    That's not your thought, it's been brought up multiple times. If you believe Simonds, then either PR really was roleblocked three straight Nights or Clov didn't recruit anyone.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      lol, you don't trust investigators even when they give you results.
      LOL if you played MOM you would know why
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• BTW new debate posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
          Why'd you change the phrasing of the question for Night 2?
          I had originally asked:

Do either one or both of Blue and Kaiser have win conditions that do NOT allow them to win with town?
          and
          Is there a conversion faction in this game? Something like Cult, Daniel Snyder-aligned, Zombie-aligned, etc.
          But pheltz interpreted my first question as three questions. The two he answered were:

“Does Blue have a win condition that does NOT allow him to win with town?” No
          “Does Kaiser have a win condition that does NOT allow him to win with town?” No

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Simonds I just dont trust investigators until they get me results and so far the one you got you chose to hold until after he was dead. i get the reasoning but I still dont trust you
          You're good Joe. You were suspicious of me before and neither of my night results are things that really clear me. I just thought they were the most important questions to ask.

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          Simonds if you are in fact real, then we can trust Swag, IR and yourself. Then we come back to Hunter and we can likely trust him. It may come back to blue.

I still see someone has not mentioned my thought, that PR actually could have recruited someone night 2 and defended them with this apparent "ghost block."
          I have a little theory on someone who's kinda gone under the radar.

Comment

That's not your thought, it's been brought up multiple times. If you believe Simonds, then either PR really was roleblocked three straight Nights or Clov didn't recruit anyone.
            When did simonds ask if PR was blocked three times? If I recall correctly he just thought about it but did not ask it. Same thing with Clov when did he ask that?
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              LOL if you played MOM you would know why
              I do know why. I just think you go a little overboard with it at times and it's come back to bite you in the ass (Superheroes, anyone?).

Blue is right

Comment

When did simonds ask if PR was blocked three times? If I recall correctly he just thought about it but did not ask it. Same thing with Clov when did he ask that?
                Learn to count.

Blue is right

Comment

Learn to count.
                  No Blue, you learn to respond to people without antaganism. Where has anyone come forward about night 2? When has anyone confirmed he was blocked night 2?
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I do know why. I just think you go a little overboard with it at times and it's come back to bite you in the ass (Superheroes, anyone?).
                    Actually I was right in super heros. I constanly said dont trust anyone. Everyone kept saing yeah but he cyclops and gambit and such and such. I was right that game. Had people listened to me instead of foolishly following mdb then town would have won. Or NC on his keep Jlash alive suggestion. I said kill JLash

Comment

• Blue and VF are having a fake fight now. VF and I did this in WWE. It was funny cuz it drove Morgus nuts. Joe just called VF scum OMG. LOL

Comment

He's saying if you believe my result that there are 3 or less non-town remaining.

No Lynch died day 3. Night 2 he tried to kill Blue (verified) and he said that Night 1 he tried to protect SwAg (unverified). So All World could potentially have one recruit.

PhoenixRogue died day 4. We have confirmation from mdb and himself that he was blocked nights 1 and 3. He claims he was also blocked night 2, but that's not confirmed. So All Pro could potentially have one recruit.

CKane died day 5. We have confirmation that he killed Snake night 3 (red tracksuit in write up). We have to assume he recruited nights 1, 2, and 4, but BB died night 4. So All Stars could potentially have two recruits.

Blue's saying if you trust my investigative results then one of the factions didn't recruit during one of the unaccounted for nights.

Comment

No Blue, you learn to respond to people without antaganism. Where has anyone come forward about night 2? When has anyone confirmed he was blocked night 2?
                          Either you can't count or you can't read, or you would know why.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          Actually I was right in super heros. I constanly said dont trust anyone. Everyone kept saing yeah but he cyclops and gambit and such and such. I was right that game. Had people listened to me instead of foolishly following mdb then town would have won. Or NC on his keep Jlash alive suggestion. I said kill JLash
                          You consistently accused IR of being scum long after it was obvious he was not.

Blue is right

Comment

• Thank you for being a better man than me, Simonds.

Blue is right

Comment

You consistently accused IR of being scum long after it was obvious he was not.
                              LOL I never once saud IR was scum. I said I dont trust him. I told him you want me to trust you find me a new world. That was it. I never lynched him I did call him scum cuz I call everyone scum but I never pushed him as scum

Comment

Thank you for being a better man than me, Simonds.
                                I'd seen you post stuff like that but it felt good to work through the process myself too.

I mean, it's possible we only have one All Stars recruit still running around. We don't know what CKane did nights 1/2 and 4. We know he recruited BB either Night 1 or Night 2 though. Prodigy could've been blocked every night and No Lynch really could've protected SwAg night 1.

Looking at that again, town managed to lynch all 3 factional leaders in a row starting day 3. That's a ****ing awesome town result.

Comment

Working...
                                X