Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I tracked PSU again. With all these killers/recruiters out there I wanted to be sure he wasn't another one. He targeted Swag last night. It concerns me, but we do have multiple people saying Swag is town as of last night. Only one needs to be telling the truth so I think we are good here.

Comment

• In the Hunter vs Blue argument, Blue seems like a certain lynch but I was convinced he was town until Hunter's findings. I had Hunter pegged as some type of investigator.

It's possible both are true and Ckane turned up town although like people have said that makes Hunter's role ultimately pointless. Simonds, I guess has the only role that could out the faction leaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        In the Hunter vs Blue argument, Blue seems like a certain lynch but I was convinced he was town until Hunter's findings. I had Hunter pegged as some type of investigator.

It's possible both are true and Ckane turned up town although like people have said that makes Hunter's role ultimately pointless. Simonds, I guess has the only role that could out the faction leaders.
        There could be something out there we don't know about, but it would be absolutely malicious if Pheltz put three scum recruiters in a game that only had one investigator who could get them (Since trackers are close to useless against recruiters). Thanks for making me more certain blue is scum.

Comment

• No one ever trusts me :s
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
              I still want an explanation for this. Kaiser, if I understand you right, you're saying night 1 Sancho targeted you and it rebounded so you found out he was town. Yes?
              I'm the anti-recruiter of the game. I've kinda bounced around it but I have a full time reflection ability, I lied about it being X-shot in hopes I could draw one of the factions to try to kill me. All night abilities are applicable and I've been targeted (knowingly) 3 times.

Joe tried jailing me, so I jailed him.
              Vitor tried killing me, so I killed him.
              Sancho tried investigating me, so I got an investigation report on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                I'm the anti-recruiter of the game. I've kinda bounced around it but I have a full time reflection ability, I lied about it being X-shot in hopes I could draw one of the factions to try to kill me. All night abilities are applicable and I've been targeted (knowingly) 3 times.

O.o

Comment

• Heh, I just realized something. Well played.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Kaiser has the role I claimed in WWE. Man that was fun.

Hunter, How did I make you more certain Blue is scum?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IR!

Comment

• Damn I love that ability Kaiser has. I figured he was untouchable, but wasn't anticipating him reflecting completely to the point of getting investigation results on people.

Comment

• And with that we are in an even more fun place.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Not as much of a bomb game as I would have expected Kaiser.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post

Well, that's interesting.

Happy Birthday IR

Comment

• Lynching one of Hunter or Blue kinda works for me. It tells us a lot about the other one.

I also would like VF investigated by someone. He is my 2nd most likely to be recruited behind Blue.

Comment

• Thanks Rags and Mdb for the happy birthdays. Not at the big 25 yet. Still a year off.

Comment

Working...
                                X