This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, I'll let you guys fight it out.

I'm not going to be able to vote in today's lynch anyway... Redemption only comes to those not condemned by the wielder of light.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Eh, I'll let you guys fight it out.

I'm not going to be able to vote in today's lynch anyway... Redemption only comes to those not condemned by the wielder of light.
      Who would you be lynching if you had the chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        1. I said I would wait until everyone claimed to block/not block PR so that I didn't intentionally out the RBer. I can find that post if you like
        2. It should be pretty obvious that I was the roleblocker. I claimed a different ability so I wasn't killed that night. If I RCed roleblocker I would have been no.1 the hitlist for scum.
        3. My targets have been:
        Night 1 - PR
        Night 2 - Kaiser (unsuccessful)
        Night 3 - PR
        Night 4 - BB
        Night 5 - None.

Yep my targets looks terrible. PR stated he was roleblocked nights 1 and 3 so I assume that proves to everyone I am the roleblocker. There is a slight kink in my PM which was that if I target Town players there will be consequences which is the reason for me not using my ability on Night 5. The next question people will ask is why did I use it nights 1 and 2 then? My reasoning was that I wanted to see what the consequences were. I went for PR as I thought he was possible scum early, I moved onto Kaiser because if something bad happened to him then I'd be happy anyway . After seeing nothing happen to myself or PR and there being a kill night 2 I blocked him again in the hope that kill would disappear. It did so I used my fake RC as my method of using my ability as evidence against PR without being NKed. I picked BB because I thought he was scum which I mentioned numerous times during the game.

If I was in a recruiting faction there's no way I'd recruit me considering I said BB and Ckane were scum for days. I'd have to totally change my opinion on them which would be super obvious. I'm probably the last person along with Swag who makes sense to be All-Star.

Yeah I have barely posted since. I get sinus pressures so concentrating on small screens gives me terrible headaches so I wasn't online. I remember starting Day 5 by saying that Ckane was someone I was willing to lynch.

I see your next post about blocking someone two nights in a row and like PR it's absurd. If you keep blocking someone how are you to know they are a killer or not. They could have a Day ability, they could be an investigator, they could be anything. You won't know until you unblock them. Instead if you unblock them and if something bad happens in the write-up then you can re-block them and if it goes away you could have your killer. I don't remember you weighing on PR's side on that argument vs Blue earlier. Distancing yourself from your teammate were you?
        First off if the sinus pressures thing is true (and I assume it is) then that really sucks. Sorry dude.

As for the other stuff, it had become obvious that you were the role blocker but I was waiting for you to say something yourself. Whether you're scum or not the coward roleclaim was a smart one.

There's no way to substantiate anything you've said. However it should be an easy matter for someone to investigate you tonight, so even if you don't get lynched today you'll still be toast tomorrow if you're scum. If I'm roleblocked when I look at you tonight I'll know who did it.

Also I can't take your voting patterns into consideration. My theory is that you were recruited night 2, which would've given you plenty of time to change your stance on your scummates if you'd wanted to.

As for blocking two days in a row to start off the game, I can see advantages to both sides. Not enough to get me to unlynch you.

Basically your defense comes down to A) you outing PR and B) you taking a stance against both CKane and BB. Neither of those really prove anything unfortunately. You could be telling us the truth about your targets but you could just as easily be lying and we'd never know.

Comment

• It wouldn't matter to me... The people being debated right now are Simonds, Blue, Hunter, VF, and you.

All of them claimed a good enough role and all of them are good enough players, so my motivation of lynching good players so that I would have someone good to talk to is satisfied regardless.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
            First off if the sinus pressures thing is true (and I assume it is) then that really sucks. Sorry dude.

As for the other stuff, it had become obvious that you were the role blocker but I was waiting for you to say something yourself. Whether you're scum or not the coward roleclaim was a smart one.

There's no way to substantiate anything you've said. However it should be an easy matter for someone to investigate you tonight, so even if you don't get lynched today you'll still be toast tomorrow if you're scum. If I'm roleblocked when I look at you tonight I'll know who did it.

Also I can't take your voting patterns into consideration. My theory is that you were recruited night 2, which would've given you plenty of time to change your stance on your scummates if you'd wanted to.

As for blocking two days in a row to start off the game, I can see advantages to both sides. Not enough to get me to unlynch you.

Basically your defense comes down to A) you outing PR and B) you taking a stance against both CKane and BB. Neither of those really prove anything unfortunately. You could be telling us the truth about your targets but you could just as easily be lying and we'd never know.
            Thanks man.

Like I said if I said something I was dead. Roleblockers never last long after being outed. If I'd known we had two doctors in Blue(apparently) and BCB I may have felt more comfortable RCing but it was way too risky at the time.

Totally agree. Even posting it I knew from the start there was no one who could co-oberate my story who's still alive. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. All I can give you is the truth and it's up to you whether you choose to believe it or not. I've nothing left to give about my role/targets etc. Hopefully someone can investigate me as it's the only way people seem to believe someone's alignment.

All I can give you is my posts from Day 3 onwards against BB and Ckane. I'll find them now or after dinner.

Best strategy is without doubt what I did. I wouldn't change it in any way.

Comment

It wouldn't matter to me... The people being debated right now are Simonds, Blue, Hunter, VF, and you.

All of them claimed a good enough role and all of them are good enough players, so my motivation of lynching good players so that I would have someone good to talk to is satisfied regardless.
              You mean you don't love our mason or thead chats more than talking to anyone else? I'm emotionally hurt

Comment

• Pre-Night 2:
                Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                People I'm willing to lynch (no order)
                1. Prodigy - I really liked Rags' point about jumping in knowing he was being lynched quickly as he was told. Only one to target Swag from what we know so leaning towards him being the jailer/kidnapper/role-blocker etc.
                2. Kaiser - Determined to lynch IR. Voted very quickly for Prodigy, unlynched and re-lynched very quickly at one point too, wanted IR lynched if he was wrong on Prodigy.
                3. Ckane - Lots of off topic posts and keeps his posts less topic related and never looks to push lynches when scum. When town he looks to get things moving or go over what we know.
                4. PR - Said he'd be quiet yet managed to find time to put together a flow chart. Not getting heavily involved like he does when town. Only scum I recall was Superheroes where he began town so he had to continue his pattern.

People I won't be lynching:
                1. IR - I know what he did and why he did it? Being a "top" player when town means you've always got night anxiety about being killed. You've gotta play differently, make extravagant claims of being unkillable is often the way of doing this.
                2. Simonds - I believe he's town but think he's bastardized rather than anyone was framed.
                3. Snake - His story looks legit.

Day 3:
                PR is my huge suspect. He's possibly the other killer.

Others on my suspect list are (in order):
                - BCB
                - BB
                - MD4L
                - Ckane
                - PSU

and to a lesser extent Rags.
                Night 3:
                I'm also curious on whether Kaiser has an idea of what type of role Ckane has and whether the two fit together as scum as I'm already suspicious of him too. PR fits IR theory on first-time killers though. Picking players unlikely to be watched/protected so they guarantee they won't be caught.
                Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                lulz.

So targets now:

MD4L, CKane, Sancho/Vitor?
                Put Body Burner in there (certain scum) and BCB and you've got yourself a scum party.
                Do you think Ckane could be a killer?

I don't know if PR was role-blocked or not night 2. I'll explain why I know nights 1 and 3 below.

Wow trying to out a role-blocker is ridiculous even if it's not my role. I'm a coward with a %age chance of being a watcher. I saw you be RBed on nights 1 and 3 and didn't target you on night 2 and as said on day 3 I was unsuccessful with my ability on night 2.
                Day 5:
                I didn't vote for Simonds.

*Reaches around and pats myself on the back*

Yep a smart way to play but you probably should have put double results in so Morgus couldn't bust you. Nothing you could do about IR.

Rags because he's a JOAT like Clov and PR and could be the All Star equivalent. However, I think that's highly unlikely. Hunter not reading the thread is sketchy but nothing more. You know I'm down for a Ckane lynch as I've been calling him scum for days. Sancho is another I could get onboard with too. Walter I see the lurking lyncher mentality here that he displayed in his scum games but he did the same in WWE.
                I'll find my BB ones after dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  Thanks man.

Like I said if I said something I was dead. Roleblockers never last long after being outed. If I'd known we had two doctors in Blue(apparently) and BCB I may have felt more comfortable RCing but it was way too risky at the time.

Totally agree. Even posting it I knew from the start there was no one who could co-oberate my story who's still alive. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. All I can give you is the truth and it's up to you whether you choose to believe it or not. I've nothing left to give about my role/targets etc. Hopefully someone can investigate me as it's the only way people seem to believe someone's alignment.

All I can give you is my posts from Day 3 onwards against BB and Ckane. I'll find them now or after dinner.

Best strategy is without doubt what I did. I wouldn't change it in any way.
                  Fair enough. You don't need to bother finding your posts against BB and CKane, I remember the gist of them. I'll keep my lynch vote on you for now (seems like you understand why) but I'd be content to go with someone else and investigate you tonight.

Despite my result on blue, the evidence seems to point towards him lying about something. Fundamentally though I don't feel like CKane would've recruited blue nights 1 or 2 and night 4 seems unlikely too. Doctor has limited utility to a scum faction when the factional leader has nk protection. I guess the town vig and the JOAT were still lurking at that point and could've taken out recruits but yeah...idk...

Although the upside is that blue's kind of useless to the town now too. Even if he really is the doctor I don't think we're going to be facing any further scum night kills.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    When I'm on I am in her.
                    TMI, Joe.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I dont know. Blue pushed Ckane a lot yesterday for him to be all star.... he would have to.be something else IMO
                    Which is literally impossible.

Anyone who votes to lynch me is either dumb or scum.

Unlynch Hunter

Lynch mdb

I have to bolt for about half an hour, but I'll explain my reasoning for the vote change when I get back. Suffice to say Simonds thought out the mdb scenario waaaaay more than I did, and I find it convincing, while mdb just claimed he targeted Kaiser...who claims only three people have targeted him all game, none of whom are mdb.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Lynch VF

I think there is a strong chance that you were recruited. I base that on two things:

1. Your clear town status early on made you a great recruit (along with Blue the best possible cleared choice)

2. After ckane's death you took the lead and tried to lead the discussion on the witch hunt to find recruits. I think you did this to take the lead and direct peoples' suspicions (away from yourself). What people don't give you credit for is how convincing you can be. Mafia 1 would have given you the confidence to make this play.

Thank you for all your support this game. I apologize if I'm wrong. But, there aren't really many consequences for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        TMI, Joe.

Which is literally impossible.

Anyone who votes to lynch me is either dumb or scum.

Unlynch Hunter

Lynch mdb

I have to bolt for about half an hour, but I'll explain my reasoning for the vote change when I get back. Suffice to say Simonds thought out the mdb scenario waaaaay more than I did, and I find it convincing, while mdb just claimed he targeted Kaiser...who claims only three people have targeted him all game, none of whom are mdb.
                        Blue could you explain for me one more time why it's impossible for you to be All Stars? When you get back.

So much to keep track of right now...

Comment

Blue could you explain for me one more time why it's impossible for you to be All Stars? When you get back.

So much to keep track of right now...
                          Well, he was the one who got the Ckane ball rolling when we were all on Sancho *shrug*

It's not impossible for him to be it, just based off thread I think it's really unlikely.

It's impossible for him to be with PR... And it's impossible for him to be with Clov.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            Suffice to say Simonds thought out the mdb scenario waaaaay more than I did, and I find it convincing, while mdb just claimed he targeted Kaiser...who claims only three people have targeted him all game, none of whom are mdb.
                            3. My targets have been:
                            Night 1 - PR
                            Night 2 - Kaiser (unsuccessful)
                            Night 3 - PR
                            Night 4 - BB
                            Night 5 - None.
                            I actually find mdb's night 2 result claim quite plausible. Mdb would've targeted Kaiser, which would've rebounded and Kaiser would've ended up blocking mdb. Kaiser might not have received a PM about that result so he wouldn't know about it.

This is nitpicky but if mdb has a consequence for targeting town you'd think that detail might've transfered over to Kaiser when the block rebounded. But who knows.

Comment

Well, he was the one who got the Ckane ball rolling when we were all on Sancho *shrug*

It's not impossible for him to be it, just based off thread I think it's really unlikely.

It's impossible for him to be with PR... And it's impossible for him to be with Clov.
                              Oh, I thought he was saying it was impossible due to a series of night events.

I'm bolting to grab lunch, might be on later in the day

Comment

Interesting. You're aware that night 2 was the night I also got a result on blue saying he didn't have a win condition that precluded him from winning with town?
                                Ya. I assumed the if blue was scum you were too.

Comment

Working...
                                X