This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
    Oh, I thought he was saying it was impossible due to a series of night events.

I'm bolting to grab lunch, might be on later in the day
    Well, half of it is that.

PR was blocked Nights 1 and 3. Blue got watched on Night 2 and PR didn't target him.

Clowndicks tried to kill Blue on Night 2, so odds are he got converted by him are bad...unless they formulated that plan to get suspicion off of Blue, which would be very clever, but unnecessary for the time.

He pushed Ckane yesterday pretty consistently, so I would guess he is not All-Stars.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• So lynch one of mdb/vf today, the other tomorrow, and have blue on the back burner?

Comment

• Okay, since I motivated Simonds successfully, what's the explanation behind Cougar seemingly getting motivated too?

Comment

• Mdb isn't necessarily lying about his targets with that Kaiser inconsistency. With a roleblock being redirected onto himself it's an endless infinite loop.

1. targets Kaiser to roleblock him
          2. Thus, Kaiser redirects the roleblock back onto mdb meaning Mdb can't use a night action.
          3. However, if mdb is blocked from night actions than theoretically he never actually targeted Kaiser to begin with.
          4. Therefore, Kaiser wouldn't be informed of the target and redirect since logically cannot be blocked from night actions altogether and target Kaiser at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
            Despite my result on blue, the evidence seems to point towards him lying about something.
            It doesn't because I'm not.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Well, half of it is that.

PR was blocked Nights 1 and 3. Blue got watched on Night 2 and PR didn't target him.

Clowndicks tried to kill Blue on Night 2, so odds are he got converted by him are bad...unless they formulated that plan to get suspicion off of Blue, which would be very clever, but unnecessary for the time.

He pushed Ckane yesterday pretty consistently, so I would guess he is not All-Stars.
            Swag gets it. I shouldn't have to explain why it's dumb to think I'm All-Stars. I could only be recruited on Nights 1 or 4, for starters. Neither explains why I kept pushing Ckane on Day 5. Unless you think I'm a complete retard who would bus his own faction leader unto death, leaving only me and my one factional ally against 12-13 Town and up to two other scum.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
            Okay, since I motivated Simonds successfully, what's the explanation behind Cougar seemingly getting motivated too?
            Ability thief/copier of some sort or one of Rag's JOAT abilities.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• VF is very suspicious. I'll lynch VF. At worst, were losing a double voter. But that could be something scum needs and is a good recruit.
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                Mdb isn't necessarily lying about his targets with that Kaiser inconsistency. With a roleblock being redirected onto himself it's an endless infinite loop.

1. targets Kaiser to roleblock him
                2. Thus, Kaiser redirects the roleblock back onto mdb meaning Mdb can't use a night action.
                3. However, if mdb is blocked from night actions than theoretically he never actually targeted Kaiser to begin with.
                4. Therefore, Kaiser wouldn't be informed of the target and redirect since logically cannot be blocked from night actions altogether and target Kaiser at the same time.
                I see. Makes sense.

Unlynch mdb

Right now, I'm good with VF, Cougar, Walter, or Joe.

Blue is right

Comment

• Hey, I just had a fairly outlandish thought. It says in my PM that there would be consequences if I targeted scum. This could explain VF's strange posting earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                    Hey, I just had a fairly outlandish thought. It says in my PM that there would be consequences if I targeted scum. This could explain VF's strange posting earlier.
                    Did you target VF at some point?

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Did you target VF at some point?
                      Nope. I was wondering if he targeted scum.

Comment

• Because my interpretation for that was there would be consequences for ME, though I guess it could go some other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                          Nope. I was wondering if he targeted scum.
                          That would rely on him having a Night ability. Which seems OPed given he ended Day 1 early and has the doublevote.

Blue is right

Comment

• Vote Count:

Hunter - 1 - Hunter

Kaiser - 1 - Kaiser

Blue - 1 - JoeLegend

mdb17 - 1 - Simonds

vikingfan - 2 - InjuredReserve, PSUShenanigans

It is now Day 6! With 16 alive and 13 voting, it's 7 to lynch!
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Just lynch who you think is scum... if we guess wrong and hit Town, they will be back.tomorrow.

Pinky swearsies. No consequences today.
                              I think something is off about cougar. I've been looking at his posts...and I know this will sound weird...but I don't think he has a single off topic post. I haven't found one yet. He really tried to push Simonds hard and has had a number of other head scratching posts, but the off topic thing is weird to me. It does remind me a bit of NFL when he fakeclaimed investigator, I don't think he made a single post that game as well that was not game related. He was trying so hard to not look scummy in NFL that he made sure to always stay on topic, and it looks like a very similar style of play from him. I went back to look at his SH game when he was town, and noticed that he did make a number of off topic posts that game when he was town.

Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                              Instead the person I'm most suspicious of is mdb.

His story is that he's a coward with a % chance of being a watcher. He claims he hid behind Prodigy nights 1 and 3 and saw him get role blocked. Here are the issues I have with that story:

- The role blocker never stepped forward to confirm the story even after I came up with a pretty good in-thread method of having them remain anonymous.
                              - We still don't know who the role blocker is when almost all other roles are accounted for.
                              - Mdb claims to have hid behind PR during nights 1 and 3 but conveniently not night 2, the night the kill went down. PR claims he was blocked all three nights (supposedly).
                              - Mdb's % watcher effect managed to kick in the two nights he hid behind PR. Not saying it's impossible, just that the odds are against that happening.
                              - We falsely assigned blame for SirA's death to PR when it was almost definitely Vitor, town vig. Knowing what we know now it would've been easy to see that a factional leader didn't make the kill (no tracksuit).

My theory: mdb is the role blocker. He blocked Prodigy night 1 and 2 and was converted to All Stars night 2. BB was converted night 1 and he investigated PR at some point, giving All Stars the result "All Pro Leader." After Day 3, All Stars would've known they were dealing with a rival scum faction, so for day 4 they concocted a strategy to have the town eliminate the All Pro Leader for them. Mdb was cleared as the coward in the process and we've been crediting him with outing a factional leader, ostensibly keeping him above suspicion. I haven't heard of anyone other than PR getting role blocked this game so presumably mdb is just staying home and trying to fly under the radar.

I also think mdb would make sense as a recruit. Much like BB he's a top player but not in the upper-elite category. I don't think CKane was interested in converting bad players, he would've been targeting good players who can fly under the radar during nights 1 and 2. In that sense mdb would be a perfect recruit to go along with BB. I think a CKane/BB/mdb trifecta makes a lot of sense.

He's also barely posted anything since CKane was killed. Might have a lot of work or something but might also be knowing that the direction of the game is inevitable at this point.
                              Now this is a very interesting case. Time to tell you all one of my other roles...I used a role investigation ability on mdb Night 2 and found out that he was in fact the roleblocker. I'm assuming that is what IR saw when he watched mdb Night 2, if you remember him bringing it up. Now, we don't know if anyone else visited mdb Night 2, but IR should be able to tell us.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                              Lynch VF

I think there is a strong chance that you were recruited. I base that on two things:

1. Your clear town status early on made you a great recruit (along with Blue the best possible cleared choice)

2. After ckane's death you took the lead and tried to lead the discussion on the witch hunt to find recruits. I think you did this to take the lead and direct peoples' suspicions (away from yourself). What people don't give you credit for is how convincing you can be. Mafia 1 would have given you the confidence to make this play.

Thank you for all your support this game. I apologize if I'm wrong. But, there aren't really many consequences for today.
                              This one I'm not as sure about.

Comment

• Apparently mdb had something in his pm about targeting town and mine says scum, so maybe a few people have something similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X