This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    That would rely on him having a Night ability. Which seems OPed given he ended Day 1 early and has the doublevote.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I did say it was outlandish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      Okay, since I motivated Simonds successfully, what's the explanation behind Cougar seemingly getting motivated too?
      Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      VF is very suspicious. I'll lynch VF. At worst, were losing a double voter. But that could be something scum needs and is a good recruit.
      Speak of the devil. PSU, want to tell us what happened last night?

Comment

• Rags I targeted you night 2. I saw you use ur ability on mdb. I cant shed any light on mdb here

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
          I went to work, came home for an hour or two, then went to sleep
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

IR tracked him to Swag's house and PSU stated that unless Swag was converted last Night, he's probably Town. Take a guess.

My top three suspects at this point:

Cougar tried to play up his vote for Ckane into something more than it actually was, and consistently ignored the Ckane case until it was clear Ckane was getting lynched no matter what. He's a good player who would fly under the radar a bit, especially after he roleclaimed, and could help scum control the voting in endgame.

Walter pushed hard to get Simonds lynched, and ignored a lot of what both Simonds and others said about Simonds' role to do it. I don't know if that makes him more or less likely to be scum; on the one hand, they would have a strong interest in getting rid of Simonds any way they could, but at the same time I don't know if they would let him push Simonds like that given his evidence did nothing but confirm Simonds' ability works like he claimed it did. Maybe they would if it looked like Walt was on the verge of being lynched, like he was, but I dunno. A redirector would be useful for obvious reasons, and Walt does tend to avoid suspicion.

VF basically roleclaimed Night 1. I don't think he was recruited that Night, but I do think it's very likely he was a Night 2 or 4 recruit once he revealed the doublevote. Like Cougar's ability, the doublevote is a huge asset to scum in the endgame. If Ckane got both Cougar and VF, All-Stars could have five votes just between the three of them and their abilities.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
              I went to work, came home for an hour or two, then went to sleep
              Sounds exciting.

Why did you knock out VF's double vote?

Comment

Sounds exciting.

Well, never mind.

Comment

Sounds exciting.

i didnt do anything... have u been reading the thread?

Comment

• So, PSU. Do you think Clov recruited Night 1?

Blue is right

Comment

• Wasn't VF trying to push Simonds for a while, who seems like our most important townie right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        Wasn't VF trying to push Simonds for a while, who seems like our most important townie right now?
                        Assuming Simonds is still Town.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          Rags I targeted you night 2. I saw you use ur ability on mdb. I cant shed any light on mdb here
                          Ah ok. Yeah, that's what I looked into that Night. Wasn't sure if you would know anything else or not.

Comment

So, PSU. Do you think Clov recruited Night 1?
                            well see. like i said last night, trying to find these damn recruits is gonna be guess and check. but if we believe simonds, we shouldn't have a problem with at least a 13-3 advantage. I also don't completely believes hunters rc

Comment

IR tracked him to Swag's house and PSU stated that unless Swag was converted last Night, he's probably Town. Take a guess.

My top three suspects at this point:

Cougar tried to play up his vote for Ckane into something more than it actually was, and consistently ignored the Ckane case until it was clear Ckane was getting lynched no matter what. He's a good player who would fly under the radar a bit, especially after he roleclaimed, and could help scum control the voting in endgame.

Walter pushed hard to get Simonds lynched, and ignored a lot of what both Simonds and others said about Simonds' role to do it. I don't know if that makes him more or less likely to be scum; on the one hand, they would have a strong interest in getting rid of Simonds any way they could, but at the same time I don't know if they would let him push Simonds like that given his evidence did nothing but confirm Simonds' ability works like he claimed it did. Maybe they would if it looked like Walt was on the verge of being lynched, like he was, but I dunno. A redirector would be useful for obvious reasons, and Walt does tend to avoid suspicion.

VF basically roleclaimed Night 1. I don't think he was recruited that Night, but I do think it's very likely he was a Night 2 or 4 recruit once he revealed the doublevote. Like Cougar's ability, the doublevote is a huge asset to scum in the endgame. If Ckane got both Cougar and VF, All-Stars could have five votes just between the three of them and their abilities.
                              I don't find any of these super compelling...VF least of all because the double vote is a textbook endgame conversion. Not something you need to control at the beginning of the game. Cougar and Walt are plausible by they don't fit the profile I would expect Ckane to target, considering we know one of his first two converts was BB.

Also, if we choose to trust mdb, we can assume Prodigy was able to recruit someone on night 2.

Comment

I don't find any of these super compelling...VF least of all because the double vote is a textbook endgame conversion. Not something you need to control at the beginning of the game. Cougar and Walt are plausible by they don't fit the profile I would expect Ckane to target, considering we know one of his first two converts was BB.

Also, if we choose to trust mdb, we can assume Prodigy was able to recruit someone on night 2.
                                u mean PR?

Comment

Working...
                                X