This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    well see. like i said last night, trying to find these damn recruits is gonna be guess and check. but if we believe simonds, we shouldn't have a problem with at least a 13-3 advantage. I also don't completely believes hunters rc
    Haha, you really can't give me a yes or no answer to that?

If Hunter is lying, that means Sancho is also All-Stars. That or they're two different scum factions coming to an uneasy truce to try and salvage a scum win, any scum win, out of this situation. I do find it incredibly suspicious that Hunter has never compared Simonds to anyone.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

i didnt do anything... have u been reading the thread?
      I'm losing track of things.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      Wasn't VF trying to push Simonds for a while, who seems like our most important townie right now?
      He's always trying to push me though. Nothing new there.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      well see. like i said last night, trying to find these damn recruits is gonna be guess and check. but if we believe simonds, we shouldn't have a problem with at least a 13-3 advantage. I also don't completely believes hunters rc
      I'm having a hard time believing it too, given his night 2 result. Although the conclusions he drew with it are consistent with his in-game behavior. He was more than happy to lynch me for a little bit after I announced my finding on blue.

Comment

u mean PR?
        Yes. I always **** those two names up

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
          I'm having a hard time believing it too, given his night 2 result. Although the conclusions he drew with it are consistent with his in-game behavior. He was more than happy to lynch me for a little bit after I announced my finding on blue.
          Yet he consistently deflected from Ckane Day 5.

Either Hunter is scum or he has used just awful/contradictory logic the last couple Day phases.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Haha, you really can't give me a yes or no answer to that?

If Hunter is lying, that means Sancho is also All-Stars. That or they're two different scum factions coming to an uneasy truce to try and salvage a scum win, any scum win, out of this situation. I do find it incredibly suspicious that Hunter has never compared Simonds to anyone.
            well im not sure so its impossible to give you and yes or no answer. id lean toward yes.

I'm just not a big fan of the whole compare alignments role. Never considered it for WWE. To me, if i were scum, it would be one of my top fake roles to claim. (watch me get it in a future game now and get lynched for this comment)

Also, check the nba thread. What do u think about the 4 teamer?
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• I actually like this case on mdb. It does make sense and it fits. I also agree with the suspicion of cougar. I really, really agree with the suspicion of cougar. As for VF, do we think Ckane would risk targeting the person who was making a scene by accusing Swag every single day?

But are we really ignoring that Hunter just said the Ckane and blue were aligned? There are only two possibilities here. 1. Blue and Ckane were aligned. 2. Hunter is scum and is lying to get blue lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                I actually like this case on mdb. It does make sense and it fits. I also agree with the suspicion of cougar. I really, really agree with the suspicion of cougar. As for VF, do we think Ckane would risk targeting the person who was making a scene by accusing Swag every single day?

But are we really ignoring that Hunter just said the Ckane and blue were aligned? There are only two possibilities here. 1. Blue and Ckane were aligned. 2. Hunter is scum and is lying to get blue lynched.
                The other possibility was Ckane was investigation immune and came up town. But here's my thought on the last one. If Hunter is going to go down next phase if caught lying, who would you pick as the person kill while sacrificing urself. Blue?

Comment

The other possibility was Ckane was investigation immune and came up town. But here's my thought on the last one. If Hunter is going to go down next phase if caught lying, who would you pick as the person kill while sacrificing urself. Blue?
                  But didn't Hunter said something about being able to see through the immunity?

Comment

well im not sure so its impossible to give you and yes or no answer. id lean toward yes.
                    All I needed to know. So PR was lying about being roleblocked Night 2.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    Bah. I know I'm Town and Town will know it too if/when I'm lynched, so there's only two possibilities for me here. 1. Ckane was investigation immune. 2. Hunter is scum and lying to get me lynched.

The thing with 2 is, Sancho says Hunter is clean and I'm a very poor choice for scum to try and get lynched if they're holding on to any hope of winning. Why not go after Simonds to keep the dream alive? Hunter's made some poor decisions and used some worse logic if he's telling the truth. I also think he's more than capable of simply going after someone to screw them out of a victory when he knows he's done, since that's basically what he did by targeting Ckane in NFL (which turned out okay, but he didn't know that). Hunter being scum relies on Sancho also being scum of some sort, and I don't know why anyone would recruit Sancho without knowing his role (no offense dude).

Blue is right

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      All I needed to know. So PR was lying about being roleblocked Night 2.

Bah. I know I'm Town and Town will know it too if/when I'm lynched, so there's only two possibilities for me here. 1. Ckane was investigation immune. 2. Hunter is scum and lying to get me lynched.

The thing with 2 is, Sancho says Hunter is clean and I'm a very poor choice for scum to try and get lynched if they're holding on to any hope of winning. Why not go after Simonds to keep the dream alive? Hunter's made some poor decisions and used some worse logic if he's telling the truth. I also think he's more than capable of simply going after someone to screw them out of a victory when he knows he's done, since that's basically what he did by targeting Ckane in NFL (which turned out okay, but he didn't know that). Hunter being scum relies on Sancho also being scum of some sort, and I don't know why anyone would recruit Sancho without knowing his role (no offense dude).
                      I like the logic above. It makes plenty of sense that CKane could've screwed up Hunter's investigation result. That's the only result of his that makes no sense and he had plenty of time to think of another comparison before he rc'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

I was thinking of this exchange as to why your #1 was the least unlikely of the 3 scenarios.

Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Rolecop, Watcher, Tracker, regular Cop, Oracle, passive Watcher, JOAT with one-shot investigation, VI...awful lot of investigative roles for a game where the three original scum are all supposedly investigation immune. Kind of defeats the purpose of Hunter's role if the Godfathers show up as Town, don't you think?
                        Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        This is assuming the scum claims were truthful and Godfathers don't show up as town. I don't think it's likely because it would make my role useless, but I did say it was possible. That being said I don't think there is any good reason for me to make this up out of left field.

Comment

• If we trust SwAg, and I do, today's basically a freebie. Mdb has admitted to being the role blocker, the question is whether or not he's scum. As mdb himself has said there's no way to verify this short of an investigation.

The way I see it, there are four possibilities:

1) We don't lynch mdb and he's town. I still have to use an investigation on him tonight.
                          2) We don't lynch mdb and he's scum. I still have to use an investigation on him tonight and he could potentially screw with us too. Like blocking SwAg when he tries to fix whatever we do during this day period.
                          3) We lynch mdb and he's town. SwAg works his magic and I don't have to investigate him tonight.
                          4) We lynch mdb and he's scum. Baller.

If I had to order the possibilities from "I want most" to "I want least", it would go 4, 1, 3, 2. Yes, I realize how awesome this logic is.

Let's lynch mdb.

Comment

• On a side note does anyone play call of duty or madden online. I may pop on xbox live later tonight and didn't know if people played either one.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                              On a side note does anyone play call of duty or madden online. I may pop on xbox live later tonight and didn't know if people played either one.
                              MW3? I play that and madden but havent played in a while and dunno if i can tonight but maybe sometime.

Comment

MW3? I play that and madden but havent played in a while and dunno if i can tonight but maybe sometime.
                                Yea. Just got xbox live and those are the games I have that are good online. Maybe we can play another time.

Comment

Working...
                                X