Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point I was trying to make is that lynching mdb today amounts to an investigation. If I understood correctly, if we guess wrong, he comes back next day phase anyway.

I'm headed out again

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      Point I was trying to make is that lynching mdb today amounts to an investigation. If I understood correctly, if we guess wrong, he comes back next day phase anyway.

I'm headed out again
      If that's true, then you're the one I would prefer to lynch.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• A lot of stuff happened during my slumber (I really hate jet lag, thought I kicked it but I woke up not too long ago meaning it is back)...

mdb had a really good play thus far. Good for him.

Not liking the suspicion on me, but oh well. To answer the allegation of no off-topic posts, it is usually early game that I would consider posting off-topic and I was in China for early game, without much time to get on, so I was going to use that time seriously. Otherwise since, there hasn't been that much time where there isn't serious discussion going on.

I liked Swag's claim. Don't think anyone else caught that one.

With what we know about Swag's claim, and what I am about to reveal about my ability, I think the lynch today should be Hunter. He claimed a pretty big ability that could be useful to us once it is confirmed. However, there is still a decent shot at him being scum. And with Swag, if he ends up being town, it isn't a problem.

Here's where I come in. I was able to move the vote of the person I select once in the game, which I used to move PSU to Clov. Now, that might sound a little weird to use it so early, but there is a reason. By lynching the person I target, after so many people, I will start picking up extra powers. I'm pretty sure by lynching Hunter, I will get another power to use to help us all out.

So, a Hunter lynch would: either eliminate scum or verify an investigator that could be saved, in addition to granting the use of bonus powers to me.

Lynch Hunter

Comment

• Morgus, you should motivate me tonight too just to see if it will get doubled, if it does then we're even better off.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            A lot of stuff happened during my slumber (I really hate jet lag, thought I kicked it but I woke up not too long ago meaning it is back)...

mdb had a really good play thus far. Good for him.

Not liking the suspicion on me, but oh well. To answer the allegation of no off-topic posts, it is usually early game that I would consider posting off-topic and I was in China for early game, without much time to get on, so I was going to use that time seriously. Otherwise since, there hasn't been that much time where there isn't serious discussion going on.

I liked Swag's claim. Don't think anyone else caught that one.

With what we know about Swag's claim, and what I am about to reveal about my ability, I think the lynch today should be Hunter. He claimed a pretty big ability that could be useful to us once it is confirmed. However, there is still a decent shot at him being scum. And with Swag, if he ends up being town, it isn't a problem.

Here's where I come in. I was able to move the vote of the person I select once in the game, which I used to move PSU to Clov. Now, that might sound a little weird to use it so early, but there is a reason. By lynching the person I target, after so many people, I will start picking up extra powers. I'm pretty sure by lynching Hunter, I will get another power to use to help us all out.

So, a Hunter lynch would: either eliminate scum or verify an investigator that could be saved, in addition to granting the use of bonus powers to me.

Lynch Hunter
            You went offtopic multiple times throughout SH. You didn't once in NFL and haven't so far here. It was actually kind of interesting to see that pattern.

I did lol a bit at "Hey guys I know you're suspicious of me but we should lynch this person so I get special powers."

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
              If that's true, then you're the one I would prefer to lynch.
              I actually agree. If we can just bring him back then it should be Simonds. Most protectors and watchers have been dead early this game. Simonds was unprotected and could have been easily recruited. Plus his complete lack of helpful results should be tested.

Also he says he trusts Swag. So he shouldn't object to this.

Unlynch VF

Lynch Simonds

Comment

• Swag, do you have to use it tonight?

Blue is right

Comment

• Also, Cougar's claim that he gets "extra abilities" is kind of hard to believe. So far, we've all gotten rather straightforward roles, have we not? I know I don't have any frills like that in my role PM and I get the impression most people haven't, either.

Blue is right

Comment

Swag, do you have to use it tonight?
                    No.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      You went offtopic multiple times throughout SH. You didn't once in NFL and haven't so far here. It was actually kind of interesting to see that pattern.

I did lol a bit at "Hey guys I know you're suspicious of me but we should lynch this person so I get special powers."
                      I'm not letting people being suspicious of me phase me. Happens in a game when you are one the the last people unconfirmed. I'm just saying that the lynch on Hunter does those a lot of things for us, including targeting someone suspicious. I don't know what I gain, but it could be a game-changer for us in finding the scum.

I'd just like to add that in SH, there was a lot of time when discussion was really down. That hasn't happened really here, or when it has, my messed up sleep schedule had me sleeping during those periods.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        No.
                        If you get roleblocked tonight, could you use it on the same person the next Night?

Blue is right

Comment

Also, Cougar's claim that he gets "extra abilities" is kind of hard to believe. So far, we've all gotten rather straightforward roles, have we not? I know I don't have any frills like that in my role PM and I get the impression most people haven't, either.
                          Well, some people have frills such as "if you target scum/town, bad things will happen". And my ability as a vote thief alone is pretty weak considering I can't move the votes, except for the one I used on PSU. Think, why would I use it that early? I thought I might gain something on that use, but didn't. I figure that second time is the charm

Comment

• Guys I think it has to be Simonds today in the end. If he is telling the truth he is our most important role and we just bring him back. No risk. Unless he is scum of course.

Comment

If you get roleblocked tonight, could you use it on the same person the next Night?
                              He won't. We ask Walt to redirect mdb tonight and we are extra safe,

Comment

Yeah. That was one of my first questions to pheltzbahr and the reason I unlynched PR whenever he said he didn't lose charges for his failed JOAT attempts.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X