This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
    Well, some people have frills such as "if you target scum/town, bad things will happen".
    Look at who those players are. If Motivator targets scum leader, they could kill and recruit twice in one Night, or even do both. If Roleblocker targets Town, that's bad for obvious reasons. Especially if he targets a couple of very specific roles. I don't think they "get" anything.

And my ability as a vote thief alone is pretty weak considering I can't move the votes, except for the one I used on PSU. Think, why would I use it that early? I thought I might gain something on that use, but didn't. I figure that second time is the charm
    Your ability is weak if you're telling the truth about only being able to move the votes once, which I don't think you are. How do we know you didn't already get a second "special" ability to target two people in one Night? Because that's what it looks like.

I think you're lying about your ability, and I think that goes hand-in-hand with you being scum.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      He won't. We ask Walt to redirect mdb tonight and we are extra safe,
      I was going to ask "what if Walt is scum and mdb is not?", but I guess we know the answer to what happens then. I like the solution.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Yeah. That was one of my first questions to pheltzbahr and the reason I unlynched PR whenever he said he didn't lose charges for his failed JOAT attempts.
      So you've reached the same conclusion I have about who we lynch today, right?

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        I'm content with lynching any good player or good role today because they're either scum or they're brought back and I have a friend to talk to.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Look at who those players are. If Motivator targets scum leader, they could kill and recruit twice in one Night, or even do both. If Roleblocker targets Town, that's bad for obvious reasons. Especially if he targets a couple of very specific roles. I don't think they "get" anything.

Your ability is weak if you're telling the truth about only being able to move the votes once, which I don't think you are. How do we know you didn't already get a second "special" ability to target two people in one Night? Because that's what it looks like.

I think you're lying about your ability, and I think that goes hand-in-hand with you being scum.
          Then why wouldn't I move the other votes I've locked down to people who I was voting myself? You overlooked the fact that I left BB's vote on BB when I jumped on the PR bandwagon

Comment

Also, Cougar's claim that he gets "extra abilities" is kind of hard to believe. So far, we've all gotten rather straightforward roles, have we not? I know I don't have any frills like that in my role PM and I get the impression most people haven't, either.
            It's a strange role to claim. Almost seems like his claim in NFL, if I'm remembering right. Not for specifics, but for how it uses other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I'm content with lynching any good player or good role today because they're either scum or they're brought back and I have a friend to talk to.
              Alright then.

Lynch Simonds

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
              Then why wouldn't I move the other votes I've locked down to people who I was voting myself? You overlooked the fact that I left BB's vote on BB when I jumped on the PR bandwagon
              To hide the fact that you could, obviously.

Blue is right

Comment

I was going to ask "what if Walt is scum and mdb is not?", but I guess we know the answer to what happens then. I like the solution.

Please say you want to lynch me....

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                  Please say you want to lynch me....
                  I trust you figured out why I tried to kill both you and Hunter on Day 1 lol
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                    It's a strange role to claim. Almost seems like his claim in NFL, if I'm remembering right. Not for specifics, but for how it uses other people.
                    I told you he was playing like in NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      I told you he was playing like in NFL.
                      Yes you did. Full credit for that. But I followed that game minimally, so the role is all I caught.

Comment

How is this like my NFL claim? I fake claimed investigator...that is nothing like telling all of you guys I gain stuff for lynching people I blocked.

To hide the fact that you could, obviously.
                        Except everyone already knew I had moved a vote once. Why wouldn't I just do it again? I hadn't told anybody yet that I could only use it once.

Wow, I must've been preparing for this fake claim for a long time...

Comment

• Lynch Simonds

Hopefully nothing goes wrong. And hopefully swag isn't a scum reviver or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I trust you figured out why I tried to kill both you and Hunter on Day 1 lol
                            That would have been awesome. Although I could annoy you by only answering you in mason chat in a Kaiser persona

Swag: So thoughts on suspects?
                            IR: I don't have suspects persay, so much as guaranteed scum. I hold the record for hitting scum 100% of the time every time

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                              How is this like my NFL claim? I fake claimed investigator...that is nothing like telling all of you guys I gain stuff for lynching people I blocked.

Except everyone already knew I had moved a vote once. Why wouldn't I just do it again? I hadn't told anybody yet that I could only use it once.

Wow, I must've been preparing for this fake claim for a long time...
                              I thought I remembered something about fantasy football or something.

Comment

I thought I remembered something about fantasy football or something.
                                That was Rio II, and he was telling the truth.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X