Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgus, you should motivate me tonight so I can try to bring back Snake or Prodigy as well.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      Swag can't be since Simonds just checked him. This clears a lot of people.
      Yep.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Morgus, you should motivate me tonight so I can try to bring back Snake or Prodigy as well.
        Are you trying to tell me something?

Comment

• It's subliminal.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Swag can't be since Simonds just checked him. This clears a lot of people.
            Unless Simonds was actually the "Lie Teller" and is a bastard role!!!

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Morgus, you should motivate me tonight so I can try to bring back Snake or Prodigy as well.
            This.

Comment

It's subliminal.
              You have a subtle touch. I nearly missed it.

And I motivated you as soon as the write-up came out, so no worries.

Comment

• I've yet to receive a notification for it.

Gramps must be searching for his spectacles.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I've yet to receive a notification for it.

Gramps must be searching for his spectacles.
                  Or he finally got Alzheimer's and has no idea who this Swag guy is

Comment

• I sent it to Rack too, so we have a contingency plan in place.

Comment

• I'm unforgettable.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I'm unforgettable.
                        The huge red font leaves a lasting impression.

Comment

I'm unforgettable.
                          Unforgettable....That's what you are...
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            Unforgettable....That's what you are...
                            Nat King Cole. Very nice Blue.

Comment

Mdb isn't necessarily lying about his targets with that Kaiser inconsistency. With a roleblock being redirected onto himself it's an endless infinite loop.

1. targets Kaiser to roleblock him
                              2. Thus, Kaiser redirects the roleblock back onto mdb meaning Mdb can't use a night action.
                              3. However, if mdb is blocked from night actions than theoretically he never actually targeted Kaiser to begin with.
                              4. Therefore, Kaiser wouldn't be informed of the target and redirect since logically cannot be blocked from night actions altogether and target Kaiser at the same time.
                              I can only guess that's what happened.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                              Apparently mdb had something in his pm about targeting town and mine says scum, so maybe a few people have something similar.
                              Glad to see another in the same boat with something strange in their PM.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                              Damn Simonds got lynched quick. That dude is gonna be pissed if he is scum.

This remains the perfect safety test for us.
                              That's ridiculous. I know he was determined to lynch based on errr justifiable logic but I didn't think he was scum because of it.

Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              So Simonds clears me as Town unless you think Ckane recruited me Night 4 and I immediately went rabid on him. Also, Swag gets a friend!

mdb and Walter, target each other this Night phase.
                              If that's what people want and it helps disprove Simonds I'll do it.

Comment

• btw IR you're only 8 days older than me!

Comment

Working...
                                X