This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    It's Joey though and he deserves it after all he was bragging about in the past.

Anybody who uses IQ as a measuring stick of anything must either have a small penis or trying to compensate for something else.
    Originally posted by Kaiser View Post

That's Joey.
    Although...you do pretty much the same thing when you talk about how smart you are and how you know the truth while the rest of us can't see it and all that fun stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      Although...you do pretty much the same thing when you talk about how smart you are and how you know the truth while the rest of us can't see it and all that fun stuff.
      I'm in college, looking at going to a prestigious grad school and a living success. I don't work for minimum wage or anything close to it.

Comment

I'm the anti-recruiter of the game. I've kinda bounced around it but I have a full time reflection ability, I lied about it being X-shot in hopes I could draw one of the factions to try to kill me. All night abilities are applicable and I've been targeted (knowingly) 3 times.

Joe tried jailing me, so I jailed him.
        Vitor tried killing me, so I killed him.
        Sancho tried investigating me, so I got an investigation report on him.
        So you knew i was town when i almost got lynched but didnt bother to say anything?
        sigpic

Comment

• BC nikkas.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            So you knew i was town when i almost got lynched but didnt bother to say anything?
            No Pheltz forgot to send the PM to me.

I didn't get anything about MDB. I would have been able to hide behind him if that is the case.

MDB was pushing CKane and said he had a good argument for him on day 3 I believe. He is the person I remember saying about CKane being suspicious.

Comment

I'm in college, looking at going to a prestigious grad school and a living success. I don't work for minimum wage or anything close to it.
              Exactly, you're in college. That's it. You have other stuff you hope to do, but you haven't done it yet. Can't really take credit for something you haven't done yet.

And just because someone doesn't make a lot of money, it doesn't mean they aren't smart.

Comment

Exactly, you're in college. That's it. You have other stuff you hope to do, but you haven't done it yet. Can't really take credit for something you haven't done yet.

And just because someone doesn't make a lot of money, it doesn't mean they aren't smart.
                It means that they aren't well rounded and failed at a certain situation. Pure intelligence isn't going to help you through anything on it's own. I believe that an intelligent person can work themselves into being well rounded and great at many different things. The person with true intelligence can realize where they need to grow and change to become a better and more well rounded person. I know I lack somethings and I work towards it, that shows my intelligence.

Joey evidently found himself in a situation and failed. Perhaps if he used his "intelligence" to perceive something differently then he would be better off than he was today.

I don't hope or dream about anything, that's for people who aren't able to achieve it. It's my ambition to do these things, and I will be doing them. It's just a matter of time until I do them.

Comment

Think you're wasting you're time. Pretty sure he doesn't believe 90% of what he says on here.

Comment

It means that they aren't well rounded and failed at a certain situation. Pure intelligence isn't going to help you through anything on it's own. I believe that an intelligent person can work themselves into being well rounded and great at many different things. The person with true intelligence can realize where they need to grow and change to become a better and more well rounded person. I know I lack somethings and I work towards it, that shows my intelligence.

Joey evidently found himself in a situation and failed. Perhaps if he used his "intelligence" to perceive something differently then he would be better off than he was today.

I don't hope or dream about anything, that's for people who aren't able to achieve it. It's my ambition to do these things, and I will be doing them. It's just a matter of time until I do them
                    So is this all just an exercise to build up your ego?

Comment

I don't hope or dream about anything, that's for people who aren't able to achieve it. It's my ambition to do these things, and I will be doing them. It's just a matter of time until I do them.
                      Or maybe it means that they enjoy doing something that isn't the highest paying job. It doesn't have to have anything to do with failure or being well-rounded. Very misguided ideology there.

Assumption.

Right now, you are hoping to do them. Saying that hoping = an inability to achieve that is just hilariously wrong. What you're doing by saying you 'will be' is a nice motivational tool for yourself but that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                        So is this all just an exercise to build up your ego?
                        Perhaps. You never know. That's the beautiful thing about me, I'm an enigma.

Comment

Perhaps. You never know. That's the beautiful thing about me, I'm an enigma.
                          Wrapped in a conundrum. You're a funny guy Kaiser. Once I figured you out anyway.

Comment

Wrapped in a conundrum. You're a funny guy Kaiser. Once I figured you out anyway.
                            lol no you haven't. I really would like to see a PM detailing of this "figuring me out"

Comment

lol no you haven't. I really would like to see a PM detailing of this "figuring me out"
                              I've figured you out. Time to accept. You're not nearly as complicated as you think.

Comment

I've figured you out. Time to accept. You're not nearly as complicated as you think.
                                Prove it. I'll tell you if you are correct or not, I have nothing to hide.

Comment

Working...
                                X