This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    Lynching one of Hunter or Blue kinda works for me. It tells us a lot about the other one.

I also would like VF investigated by someone. He is my 2nd most likely to be recruited behind Blue.
    Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    With no consequences I could roll with VF too. He would be the second person I would have recruited. Plus he had an unbelievable read on me to start the game and then admits his reads have been off since. They could be off bc he got recruited and is trying to get rid of Simonds and you if possible.
    Unlynch Blue

I want to think on this more for now. VF fits my recruited theory more.
    Lynch VF

I think there is a strong chance that you were recruited. I base that on two things:

1. Your clear town status early on made you a great recruit (along with Blue the best possible cleared choice)

2. After ckane's death you took the lead and tried to lead the discussion on the witch hunt to find recruits. I think you did this to take the lead and direct peoples' suspicions (away from yourself). What people don't give you credit for is how convincing you can be. Mafia 1 would have given you the confidence to make this play.

Thank you for all your support this game. I apologize if I'm wrong. But, there aren't really many consequences for today.
    Guys I think it has to be Simonds today in the end. If he is telling the truth he is our most important role and we just bring him back. No risk. Unless he is scum of course.
    Ok IR, I was just wondering why you thought about bringing simonds back there but there was no mention of it when I show up town? I do realize it could be likely that I got recruited and you guys out of fear would lynch me, however I would ask that your first thought would be followed and someone would investigate me. I need to again say that it is unlikely that I would push CKane hard like that to get him to show up, I understand if you think that I was "leading" the find for recruits there is nothing really I can say besides my push for CKane yesterday. I will say that I was very suspicious of simonds as PSU pointed out, however wasn't everyone yesterday? This clears You, Swag and others now.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Of course we still have not confirmed Hunter['s results, Sanchez pointed out himself the possibility of being Naive and who else is there at this point. I hope simonds gets back though. I guess it's just a fact that I cannot read Swag.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
        Prove it. I'll tell you if you are correct or not, I have nothing to hide.
        Woah, relax. I won't tell anybody else.

Comment

• Still zilch
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
            Woah, relax. I won't tell anybody else.
            I just said prove it. As far as I'm concerned, you are all talk.

Comment

• Aight, I just sent my PM into pheltzbahr / rack:

I strip down out of regular attire and begin making a fire in the nude... I pile the wood high and cover it in flammable liquid, I strike a match and fail a few times before igniting a small flame. I touch the flame to the wood and the entire pile erupts in flame... I put on my wizard's hat and robes.

I begin chanting to Cthulhu, asking him to aid me, a mortal and humble servant, in my time of need... I throw many random things onto the fire and sacrifice a baby goat, follow by a hip and leg motion that makes my 12 inch (around) schlong move like a fan blade, which blows the smoke of the fire into the shape of Cthulhu... I speak to him...

Cthulhu...I beg of thee, bring Simonds back from the twisting nether... Restore the light to the empty shell of his corpse...

I beg of thee.

Oh and if you're not too busy, and Morgus isn't a scum dumpster liar, I would also like to revive Prodigy, if you don't want to revive him Snake is also suitable.

Holla!

Your nigga,

SwAg
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Holla!

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I just said prove it. As far as I'm concerned, you are all talk.
                  I knew you would think that. Because I've figured you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Aight, I just sent my PM into pheltzbahr / rack:
                    That's not very nice, man.

Comment

Why would you revive a protector? Of all the dead people, Vitor has the most useful role. I don't know if I want to open that can of worms but he could make the game go faster.

Comment

• @VF

I may not have said it in the post you quoted, but just like Simonds I said numerous times that I was only considering some people as targets bc Swag was giving us a free day. I couldn't control swag of course so I had no idea if you got lynched if he actually brings you back.

Comment

Wrong choice. Back to dead land
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Why would you revive a protector? Of all the dead people, Vitor has the most useful role. I don't know if I want to open that can of worms but he could make the game go faster.
                            I like talking to Prodigy.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• I did consider Vitor, just so I could tell him who to kill...But then I was like "yeah, he missed multiple PMs...Not reliable"

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Watch Swag get modkilled for that

Comment

Working...
                                X