Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Now we get to wonder if it's an inherited kill or X-Shot.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Or killer could have been converted.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • I missed Swag saying he was the reviver
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

        Comment


        • I think there's a good chance that a kill got inherited.

          Comment


          • Lynch Rag. I thought he was scum when I saw him jump on that scum lynch on IR
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              I missed Swag saying he was the reviver
              It was strongly implied several times last Day phase.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                I think there's a good chance that a kill got inherited.
                You got something you want to own up to?
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

                Comment


                • 2. SwAg Dynasty
                  3. Hunter
                  4. Kaiser
                  6. Simonds
                  9. JoeLegend
                  10. MD4L
                  12. Ragnarok
                  13. Blue
                  14. PSUShenanigans
                  16. ctrmcougar
                  18. vikingfan173
                  19. Walter
                  21. Morgus

                  So guess how many of these people don't have a nighttime ability accounted for last night.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    You got something you want to own up to?
                    You know it's not him, he nailed Ckane's coffin.

                    If it's not inherited, we have 2 people (I believe) it can be... If it is inherited, then we get to do our long webspin of who is accounted for last night.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      2. SwAg Dynasty
                      3. Hunter
                      4. Kaiser
                      6. Simonds
                      9. JoeLegend
                      10. MD4L
                      12. Ragnarok
                      13. Blue
                      14. PSUShenanigans
                      16. ctrmcougar
                      18. vikingfan173
                      19. Walter
                      21. Morgus

                      So guess how many of these people don't have a nighttime ability accounted for last night.
                      I count six. Want to help a buddy out and narrow it down further?
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                      I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        Lynch Rag. I thought he was scum when I saw him jump on that scum lynch on IR
                        I didn't know IR got lynched.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          You got something you want to own up to?
                          Missed it.

                          I say we lynch Rags or MD4L here unless we have some sort of info
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                            I didn't know IR got lynched.
                            Meant Simonds
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              You know it's not him, he nailed Ckane's coffin.

                              If it's not inherited, we have 2 people (I believe) it can be... If it is inherited, then we get to do our long webspin of who is accounted for last night.
                              I know he didn't try to kill you, that's not what I'm asking him about.

                              I got four for AS regardless of the web of lies we have to sift through for today. Rag, VF, Walter, Morgus.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Meant Simonds
                                The strategy was put out there by Simonds himself. And it verified that one of the more powerful roles in this game is still town. Not to mention we knew Swag was going to revive him right away if he was town.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X