This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be back later
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      I count six. Want to help a buddy out and narrow it down further?
      We certainly can. The only problem is if they were able to do both their action and the kill... We'd have to operate under the assumption that they couldn't.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        We certainly can. The only problem is if they were able to do both their action and the kill... We'd have to operate under the assumption that they couldn't.
        Well. We've got two investigators we can still trust at least. One had damn well better have something for us.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

You got something you want to own up to?
          It's pretty obvious right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            It's pretty obvious right now.
            I see.

Well, I'm inclined to believe MD4L is Town.

Blue is right

Comment

• I don't wanna come off as retarded, but we aren't throwing out the possibility of a recruiter still possibly out there?

Comment

I see.

Well, I'm inclined to believe MD4L is Town.
                Hm.

Need Kaiser to show up first.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  Dude.

RULES -- Read these.

Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision.

In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold their name, you must unlynch one person before you vote to lynch another.

The night phase will last exactly 24 hours unless pheltzbahr and rackcitysteelers receive every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 24 hours to send in your PMs to pheltzbahr and rackcitysteelers unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a PM saying so.

No editing or deleting your posts in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine.

We reserve the right to mod kill and forcefully end a lynch.

NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple.

NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. Role claiming is fine but do it in your own words. But be careful, the dangers of Role claiming have been clearly seen in past games. No posting fake PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed.

No Dead Chats.

Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted

If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and
                  you will be modkilled.

Do not read the Who's Online list

Most importantly…HAVE FUN!
                  Sorry. Had a brainfart and thought it was okay since the night was over.

Comment

Well. We've got two investigators we can still trust at least. One had damn well better have something for us.
                    Hopefully Hunter does, Simonds won't because he was dead.

Anyway, lets take care of this, based solely off of the write-ups.

2. SwAg Dynasty -- Revived Simonds
                    3. Hunter
                    4. Kaiser
                    6. Simonds -- Revived
                    9. JoeLegend -- Jailed PSU
                    10. MD4L -- ...
                    12. Ragnarok
                    13. Blue -- Protected SwAg
                    14. PSUShenanigans -- Killed mdb17
                    16. ctrmcougar -- VF can't vote (?) No count regarding VF voting for himself yet.
                    18. vikingfan173
                    19. Walter
                    21. Morgus

So that leaves us with...

3. Hunter
                    4. Kaiser
                    12. Ragnarok
                    18. vikingfan173
                    19. Walter
                    21. Morgus
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      I don't wanna come off as retarded, but we aren't throwing out the possibility of a recruiter still possibly out there?
                      If the recruiting ability was transferable, it would be impossible for us to win... The reason recruiting abilities are not overpowered is because you can essentially kill the snake by chopping off its head early.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• If we believe Sancho and Simonds-and we have no reason not to-Hunter and Kaiser are Town.

I think one of Morgus or Walter is a liar, but I have no way of verifying that.

Blue is right

Comment

• You guys might as well lynch me already since I am guessing that is where the day will lead. I hope someone could clear me via investigations. I ask firstly why I would push Ckane yesterday if I was aligned with him.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Okay,in WWE, when VF/Ckane inherited my kill, I think they could only use it on even nights. Maybe a similar situation here.

Comment

If the recruiting ability was transferable, it would be impossible for us to win... The reason recruiting abilities are not overpowered is because you can essentially kill the snake by chopping off its head early.
                              He's suggesting a fourth recruiting faction.

I don't think there is one, though. Look at how many losses we've taken so far getting rid of three Leaders in as many Day phases. Town would be ****ed if there were four such roles.

Blue is right

Comment

I suppose PR / Clowndicks might be transferable, but it appears as though Ckane used all of his. PR and Clowndicks didn't have a chance to, so maybe if they managed to recruit a single person it would transfer to them til they used the charges... Still, sounds like a mechanics nightmare.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X