This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Which may explain last night...you guys told two All Stars to block each other.
    My question then is why mdb didn't roleblock Swag instead of (ostensibly) Morgus.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      Which may explain last night...you guys told two All Stars to block each other.
      Gramps must be feeling generous... I guess it could be a way to make Town a bit more powerful in the event we don't have ridiculous strings of lynching Cult Leaders.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      Is this how JOATs usually work?
      No.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        My question then is why mdb didn't roleblock Swag instead of (ostensibly) Morgus.
        They did send somebody to kill him.

Comment

Mind telling us your results/actions? I'm guessing the answer is "no, MY information, MINE!", but it's worth asking.
          Alignment investigate Simonds - Got town like I've said before
          Role Investigate mdb - Got role blocker like I said yesterday
          Roleblock BB - I was suspicious of him at this point
          Kill BB - Obvious
          Protection - I was selfish and used it on myself
          Alignment Investigate Walt - got All Star

Yes, I know that there's no way to prove Nights 3 and 5.

Comment

Morgus may have failed because of me being a 1-time ability.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• So Ckane managed to have one hell of a time. He managed to convert the Role Cop, Role Blocker, and Redirector.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Well, I don't think he'd take the chance of lying.

Lynch Walter

Comment

• Meh, I don't really see Rags lying... If he is, he's just limited his life tomorrow to 1 of 3 with him being unpopular for leading a bad lynch. And he just painted a huge target on himself by stating his abilities re-cycle.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Morgus may have failed because of me being a 1-time ability.
                    Not that it means anything, but this is the first time I've gotten a PM back. But it's also the first time, as far as I know, that I've been unsuccessful.

Comment

Meh, I don't really see Rags lying... If he is, he's just limited his life tomorrow to 1 of 3 with him being unpopular for leading a bad lynch. And he just painted a huge target on himself by stating his abilities re-cycle.
                      Yeah I know. I felt it was worth it to out Walt.

Comment

So Ckane managed to have one hell of a time. He managed to convert the Role Cop, Role Blocker, and Redirector.
                        A scum redirector is my biggest fear at this point for obvious reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                          They did send somebody to kill him.
                          Good point.

Natural Resolution would make it so my revive goes through, but I would die, so it'd be an even trade I suppose.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Rags basically going all out and revealing everything he's done this game. If there's a killer running around, you've signed your death note.

Comment

• Meh, the killer is AS... and AS just lost their role-blocker, they already had 1 recruit die, if we believe they were limited to 3 like Clov said then Walter is the last one.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• The person that killed IR is more troubling however.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X