• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Hunter already did you ****ing retard.
    And for ****'s sake, SO DID SIMONDS
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

Are you guys seriously even considering it is remotely possible Clov tried to kill his only recruit on Night 2? And that I turned up as the same alignment as an entirely different scum faction?
      Didn't you protect yourself Night 2?

Comment

Hunter already did you ****ing retard.
        Hopefully it is just Walter spraying ****, however if the game doesn't end we look into you next.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Nobody ever recruits me and it sucks cuz if they did they would win. I never get lynched
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Are you guys seriously even considering it is remotely possible Clov tried to kill his only recruit on Night 2? And that I turned up as the same alignment as an entirely different scum faction?
            It's very clever. He kills you. You block yourself. You're cleared the entire game. Why else wouldn't you have protected the billion other town who RCed on Day 2? Makes no sense.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Yeah, nevermind...it doesn't make much sense. Probably just Walt buying a day.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                Didn't you protect yourself Night 2?
                Yes. And? Why the fuck would Clov waste a Night attacking his own teammate?

Blue is right

Comment

• So if he's vindictive enough to go after Blue like this, it stands to reason that he'd probably be vindictive enough to lie about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                    Sorry Walt, could have been your first win.
                    I won in WWE! But I hate being scum.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• You dumb mother ****ers. Didn't I tell you to lynch mdb???

Man, I have some serious catching up to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        It's very clever. He kills you. You block yourself. You're cleared the entire game. Why else wouldn't you have protected the billion other town who RCed on Day 2? Makes no sense.
                        lololololololololol

The only reason I haven't hammered your lying scum ass is because I want to see what Hunter has for us. Don't want to risk him not showing up before Night ends for some bizarre reason and him somehow dying without giving us his results.

Blue is right

Comment

Yes. And? Why the fuck would Clov waste a Night attacking his own teammate?
                          Was Clov seen attacking you that night? And please, relax. Just trying to put everything in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            Simonds HAD RCed by that point.

Comment

• Let's first just lynch Walt and go from there. I was debating whether to come forward with the no lynch idea if there were no more kills going around, but stupid after the writeup, even if Walt is AS where exactly did that IR kill come from.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Well it is possible, just as I said I would estimate it at less than a 1% chance... In order for it to happen, Blue needs to recruit you on Night 1, you need to protect yourself on Night 2, and he kills you Night 2... That really serves no purpose.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X