Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may be the last scum, at most there is one left given Simonds ability. Also that final one could be an independent as well. This could be game.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      I just find this whole situation where you're actually believing scum over multiple cleared Townies to be utterly ridiculous. Kind of surreal in a way.
      Who's believing him? Besides Joe anyway, everybody else is just thinking a little. It's been, what, 15 minutes since he accused you?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
        Joe is cool.
        fixed
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Then we get MD4L so i can say I was right agin. Then you guys can have Walter
          You should target md4l tonight...
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            I have been saying Blue is scum all game I want this 1 lynch so I can say i was right. Thats all I ask for
            I'm so very, very happy that we've killed all the recruiters at this point and I know that you will not be able to say you were right.

It's okay Joe. I think between the two of us we have correctly identified maybe one scum.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• And no reason to protect Snake on Night 3 while Clov was still alive, right?
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                Guys I think it has to be Simonds today in the end. If he is telling the truth he is our most important role and we just bring him back. No risk. Unless he is scum of course.
                Originally posted by Blue View Post
                If you get roleblocked tonight, could you use it on the same person the next Night?
                Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                He won't. We ask Walt to redirect mdb tonight and we are extra safe,
                Jesus IR. LVP

Comment

• Ah screw it who am I kidding its my rules to mafia anyways find scum kill scum but I want to lynch Blue next day phase

Unlynch Blue Lynch Walter

Comment

• If this is a desperate flame out, I thought my attack on Rack was much better. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                      Who's believing him? Besides Joe anyway, everybody else is just thinking a little. It's been, what, 15 minutes since he accused you?
                      I can't believe you even had to think about it for 15 seconds.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        I can't believe you even had to think about it for 15 seconds.
                        Why do you hurt me?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                          You should target md4l tonight...
                          I like to talk to MD4L

Comment

• Day 3* not Night 3. I can't figure out why you didn't protect him then, but probably still unsure of what to do since you were by yourself.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• You guys are welcome btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                And no reason to protect Snake on Night 3 while Clov was still alive, right?
                                I can have my friends who were staying with me that weekend send you a message via Facebook to confirm that I did, in fact, have company that weekend and had to rush in a PM that Night. If that makes you feel better.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X