X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Then Rag is probably our final scum.

But then how did Simonds get a "Blue can't win with Town" result? I can't have been recruited since Night 2. Simonds could...but only if Swag is scum. But Swag would have to be a 4th scum faction leader, since the recruits showed up as scum to Simonds and Hunter, and Hunter got Swag as Town twice (because he was same alignment as IR).
    If you remember, Hunter also found you and Ckane comparable. So both of our investigators have gotten sketchy results for you. The thing is, Walt pushed that point about Hunter very hard, so I am inclined it may have been bull. But, he did also say you were scum. Then Simonds results said the same thing. Three different people, two being investigators, have accused you.

And no, I haven't been investigated. I have laid out everything I have done every night. And let's be honest, the main point people have made for me killing IR is that I could have investigated Walt the night before and waited to reveal them. Except there is literally zero reason I would have done that. I killed an All Star Night 4 and exposed Walter this past day. What purpose would hiding that info hold? None.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      If you remember, Hunter also found you and Ckane comparable. So both of our investigators have gotten sketchy results for you. The thing is, Walt pushed that point about Hunter very hard, so I am inclined it may have been bull. But, he did also say you were scum. Then Simonds results said the same thing. Three different people, two being investigators, have accused you.
      Oh, please. Walter was scum trying to take down a Townie and you know it. BB and IR did the exact same thing in past games, I get the impression it happens a lot with them when they play IRL.

There's no reason Hunter would have gotten Ckane and I are aligned unless Ckane was investigation immune and you know it. I can't be All-Stars because Simonds got a Town-friendly result for me Night 2, Ckane didn't target me Night 2, Ckane killed Night 3, and Ckane recruited Walt Night 4. We know recruits don't show up as Town to investigators.

I don't know how many ways I have to show you I cannot be scum. So let's try this. How am I scum, Rag? What changed between Night 2 and Night 7 that my win condition would go from "can win with Town" to "can't win with Town"?
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Alright, looking at the situation, you guys don't think we're totally over thinking what we're doing? Town always does that in pressure points. As scum these were the greatest situations ever.

I'm proly a turd, but if I had to whip out people that just seem scummy/I really think we need to look at Kaiser/Cougar... with Hunter too. Don't think all three are scum, but all three seem suspect for different reasons. Hunter isn't as much, but only because he cleared Cougar, who I've been suspicious of all game.

Comment

Yeah, but he could only have killed mdb or IR Night 6. So who killed the other one and why won't they say they did it?
          Does it matter. Unlynch Blue Lynch PSU
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Does it matter. Unlynch Blue Lynch PSU
            Yes, because I'd bet that person is our final scum.

Blue is right

Comment

Yes, because I'd bet that person is our final scum.
              OMG Blue shut up. You have been horrible all game jumping on every bandwagon lynch you can. PSU is a killer and now you dont want to lynch him.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Hi SwAg!
                Dont talk to Swag. He is grounded

Comment

OMG Blue shut up. You have been horrible all game jumping on every bandwagon lynch you can. PSU is a killer and now you dont want to lynch him.
                  You haven't been right a single time all game and haven't been paying attention to anything in the thread, but you like to complain that nobody listens to you. Gee, I wonder why that is.

Blue is right

Comment

• Like I said, I am inclined to believe it is bull. I havent voted for you because I do have my doubts as to these results.

I actually hope Simonds is full of it. I think the only option for today is to lynch Swag and see how he comes up. If he shows as town, then we know you are lying. If he shows as scum, we know Simonds is lying.

But I don't know every role and dynamic of this game, so there could be something that we are all missing that explains why both investigators have gotten bad results for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      Like I said, I am inclined to believe it is bull. I havent voted for you because I do have my doubts as to these results.

I actually hope Simonds is full of it. I think the only option for today is to lynch Swag and see how he comes up. If he shows as town, then we know you are lying. If he shows as scum, we know Simonds is lying.

But I don't know every role and dynamic of this game, so there could be something that we are all missing that explains why both investigators have gotten bad results for you.
                      No, you don't, but I guess I can see how it would look like that.

And only one investigator has gotten a bad result for me.

Blue is right

Comment

• Oh, and Rag...you didn't answer my question.

Blue is right

Comment

• I know you don't mean to, or I hope not but you keep on changing the coversation away from both simonds and Swag. I have noticed it several times before. There is no reason for Simonds to BS anything and just leave like that, he's either scum or Blue somehow got converted somehow.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

You haven't been right a single time all game and haven't been paying attention to anything in the thread, but you like to complain that nobody listens to you. Gee, I wonder why that is.
                            I was right about BB and PR. We have done this before with PSU. Once again he is a killer and you guys want to let him live. What happen last time. Oh yeah he said he would help town and then tried to kill town. Find scum kill scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                              I know you don't mean to, or I hope not but you keep on changing the coversation away from both simonds and Swag. I have noticed it several times before. There is no reason for Simonds to BS anything and just leave like that, he's either scum or Blue somehow got converted somehow.
                              Blue has been scum all game.

Comment

I was right about BB and PR. We have done this before with PSU. Once again he is a killer and you guys want to let him live. What happen last time. Oh yeah he said he would help town and then tried to kill town. Find scum kill scum.
                                He's VI. Rag has killed just as much, want to lynch him?

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Blue has been scum all game.
                                What do you want to bet? Put up or shut up Joe.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X