This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    He said you were aligned with Ckane. Bad Result. Simonds said you could win with town. Good result. Simonds said you couldn't win with town. Bad Result. 2 bad and 1 good.
    Okay. And this makes me more likely to be scum...how? It's far more likely the Leaders were investigation-immune (just like Clov claimed) and Simonds is lying.

I said that I don't know how it could. Either he got recruited or you did. Swag likely holds the key to that. I'm not sure is an answer as well. If any of us knew, we wouldn't be in this situation.
    How many times do I have to say "it is literally impossible for me to have been recruited at any point in the game"? Who recruited me then, Rag? And when?

Speaking of questions never answered, you never answered my question of what possible reason I would have for withholding my info on Walt. Because like me with your different results, you don't have a concrete answer.
    Sure I do. You lied to cover up what you were doing each Night. Makes perfect sense if you're scum-why come forward with Walt as scum when you can get mdb or Simonds lynched instead? Then you take out a Tracker the next Night. I'm not saying it happened, I'm saying there's no way to verify that you did indeed investigate Walt the Night you said you did.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Well there is not much more that I can say...

other than Simonds is not here and it seems very odd that he is acting so 180 on this when his results are called into question, before he was actually mad at everyone and now just absent. Think it points to him just trying to get blue lynched so Swag and He can go on the offensive after the Blue lynch.

I can't vote but I I could it would be Swag again and again.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Vote Count:

vikingfan - 2 - vikingfan

Blue - 1 - Simonds

SwAg Dynasty - 3 - Blue, ctrmcougar, Kaiser

PSUShenanigans - 1 - JoeLegend

ctrmcougar - 1 - MD4L

It is now Day 8! With 12 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          Okay. And this makes me more likely to be scum...how? It's far more likely the Leaders were investigation-immune (just like Clov claimed) and Simonds is lying.

How many times do I have to say "it is literally impossible for me to have been recruited at any point in the game"? Who recruited me then, Rag? And when?

Sure I do. You lied to cover up what you were doing each Night. Makes perfect sense if you're scum-why come forward with Walt as scum when you can get mdb or Simonds lynched instead? Then you take out a Tracker the next Night. I'm not saying it happened, I'm saying there's no way to verify that you did indeed investigate Walt the Night you said you did.
          1st point is the reason I haven't voted for you and haven't all game.

We don't know what could have happened. You act like we have every bit of information out there when we clearly don't. What we do have are opposing results for you. 2 scum and 1 not scum.

There is no way I can prove 100% that I investigated Walt the night I said I did. I said that when I posted what I had done each night. I know I can't prove I RB'ed BB Night 3 or protected myself Night 5. Other than it wouldn't make any sense for me to keep a member of an opposing faction alive if I was scum. There's also no way to say 100% that something didn't happen with you that we don't know about yet. You keep saying that what's happened with you simply can't be true when it could be a case of us not knowing every facet of the game and simply being ignorant of some yet unknown aspect.

Comment

• Hi guys
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
              Well there is not much more that I can say...

other than Simonds is not here and it seems very odd that he is acting so 180 on this when his results are called into question, before he was actually mad at everyone and now just absent. Think it points to him just trying to get blue lynched so Swag and He can go on the offensive after the Blue lynch.

I can't vote but I I could it would be Swag again and again.
              This is what I am thinking could be the case. It makes the most sense. That's why we may have to lynch Swag to find out whether blue or Simonds is telling the truth.

Comment

• So much stupid going on in this thread right now.

PSU obviously can't say "I killed him" because he is Idiot. We know he did it though and he is as good as cleared.

I don't even know why I would be considered today. We know I am not the killer.

This game rests in two questions. What is up with Blue? and Who killed IR and vote blocked VF!

We can't afford to rush a lynch until Simonds gets back, but under the assumption that nothing changes with him, Swag must be the lynch today. His death will answer the first question hopefully.

Comment

• But I'm about to head to bed. I'm gonna wait for Simonds to check back in, see what he says, and then make a decision. Im currently leaning towards Swag and Simonds being scum and trying to frame blue. But there's no real way to be certain as of now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                    So much stupid going on in this thread right now.

PSU obviously can't say "I killed him" because he is Idiot. We know he did it though and he is as good as cleared.

I don't even know why I would be considered today. We know I am not the killer.

This game rests in two questions. What is up with Blue? and Who killed IR and vote blocked VF!

We can't afford to rush a lynch until Simonds gets back, but under the assumption that nothing changes with him, Swag must be the lynch today. His death will answer the first question hopefully.
                    Me getting vote blocked is the least of our concerns.

What I don't like right now is it seems there are a bunch of people defending swag it is getting me paranoid that he could very well be a 4th leader.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      But I'm about to head to bed. I'm gonna wait for Simonds to check back in, see what he says, and then make a decision. Im currently leaning towards Swag and Simonds being scum and trying to frame blue. But there's no real way to be certain as of now.
                      If I am right Simonds will come on sometime tomorrow and push it hard, we cannot afford to get thrown off the track especially when its likely he is scum. Take a hard look at how many times Blue has gotten cleared and make a sound argument for him being scum, I tried it is almost impossible.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Goodnight everyone, time for me to watch House and hit the sack.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• VF, someone vote blocked you days ago that went completely unaccounted for. Same for this kill on IR. pretty sure they are the same person.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                            Goodnight everyone, time for me to watch House and hit the sack.
                            To soon
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                              VF, someone vote blocked you days ago that went completely unaccounted for. Same for this kill on IR. pretty sure they are the same person.
                              I just assume it was you and you are lying.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I cannot stop watching House, Hugh Laurie is too addicting and I can't get any sleep.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X