This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
    I cannot stop watching House, Hugh Laurie is too addicting and I can't get any sleep.
    My wife is addicted to House as well. I watch it every now then with her but I'm not into it enough to watch it alone
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      My wife is addicted to House as well. I watch it every now then with her but I'm not into it enough to watch it alone
      I can't quit you joe. It's not so much House but Hugh Laurie, he is a pretty awesome actor. Plus the House character is awesome.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I can't quit you joe. It's not so much House but Hugh Laurie, he is a pretty awesome actor. Plus the House character is awesome.
        You like Stuart Little dont ya
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          You like Stuart Little dont ya
          I only watch it for Laurie, but no I despise that movie. The better thing to watch would be 101 dalmations, hes hilarious in that or...

Also, I still have yet to chose who my next Av will be, it will be a viking and it will stay for good. I am thinking defensive player.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I only watch it for Laurie, but no I despise that movie. The better thing to watch would be 101 dalmations, hes hilarious in that or...

Also, I still have yet to chose who my next Av will be, it will be a viking and it will stay for good. I am thinking defensive player.
            fixed
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• 2. SwAg Dynasty
              12. Ragnarok
              13. Blue
              14. PSUShenanigans

It comes down to these four for me. Is it possible PR converted Rag night one?

Comment

• Joe, like every single person had BB and PR on their lists. that couldn't be more obvious. Did you say ur outta votes too or am i misreading that...?
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  2. SwAg Dynasty
                  12. Ragnarok
                  13. Blue
                  14. PSUShenanigans

well we have results on swag and blue so i dunno about keep comparing them. im fine with comparing me and rags next phase if you want. or me and someone else who we dont have a result on.

Comment

• I won't be around from about 1pm til 8 or 9pm today.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      I won't be around from about 1pm til 8 or 9pm today.
                      Same here guys. And ill probably just head out so i prob will on quick check in at 8 or 9

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        VF, someone vote blocked you days ago that went completely unaccounted for. Same for this kill on IR. pretty sure they are the same person.
                        I was thinking PSU voteblocked VF. Damn near impossible for Rag to do it.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        2. SwAg Dynasty
                        12. Ragnarok
                        13. Blue
                        14. PSUShenanigans

Only if mdb lied about roleblocking PR. It's entirely possible Clov recruited Rag, doe.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          Only if mdb lied about roleblocking PR. It's entirely possible Clov recruited Rag, doe.
                          Ya. I meant clov.

Comment

• Jeez you guys. I ate dinner with my grandpa and then went to a drive in with my friend. Saw the new Bourne movie (bad) and the new Batman movie (good, but my second time seeing it) and I got home at 3 AM so I passed out. Why did you guys need me to come back before you could decide what to do? Did you think I was going to say something different than what I said before I left? I posted everything you needed to know to lynch Blue and you're still waffling. Common sheeple.

A few reasons why yer dumb:

1) Blue's claim is that "I couldn't have been converted bcuz I can prove it was impossibru! Nothing could've changed in this game between night 2 and night 7!" Honestly, can any of us say we 100% have a handle on what has happened in this game?
                            2) We've killed two scum since I said there were 3 or fewer scum left. BUT NO LET'S LYNCH SWAG BECAUSE BOTH SIMONDS AND SWAG ARE SCUM!!! Can you guys count?
                            3) I cleared SwAg as scum night 5. You ****ers killed me day 6 and saw I was town. Hunter has also cleared SwAg multiple times. BUT NO LET'S LYNCH SWAG!

Man, I have some funny chat material to show you guys if you lynch SwAg.

Comment

• Lynch blue

Comment

• Time to bolt again. Seriously, you guys don't need me online for this.

I give everyone still alive in this game permission to vote for blue while I'm not online

Comment

Working...
                                X