This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    I bet Blue dreams about sucking Eli's dick...
    Most likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
      Hunter can vouch. I don't want to do more thread searching right now. Completely reread PR's lynch to try to find anything from him. I think he compared mdb and myself or something. He just posted I was cleared.

And I obviously won't take your vote now. When I stole your vote, it was before the Simonds/Blue crisis when you were looked at as suspect number 1. Also, I am pretty sure there still isn't an investigation result on you. Don't call yourself "cleared"
      I can call myself cleared, because I am town and Hunter is cleared thus his results are clear. Don't make it cloudy now.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• VF almost sounds scummy
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• So we've gotten to the point where everyone is suspicious of everyone.

I do hope I get investigated tonight so I can finally get fully cleared.

Comment

• PM sent. Motivated Hunter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              PM sent. Motivated Hunter.
              Wait, am I not allowed to talk about this yet?

Comment

Meh, I think it's only after the night ends.

Comment

You can. Its fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    You can. Its fine.
                    thank you Rags.

Comment

thank you Rags.
                      You're welcome. I think it is the smart play because I should get looked into with one of the investigations.

Comment

• Hopefully the scum left don't have investigative immunity.

Comment

Hopefully the scum left don't have investigative immunity.
                          I doubt anyone but the original 3 had it. Unless there is a 4th faction like has been mentioned.

Comment

• Vf, how can you hunter and joe being town for sure. if theres a fourth factions, its u three. if anyone, its md4l if hes the pgo. hes the person i have to trust the most.

How many times do i have to tell you, I didn't kill mdb but i know ir did. If you guys can't figure out the clues why i came across this conclusion, i cant help you.

Joe, ur just plain wrong. That's all I'll say. By your main logic, Rags would be the lynch. By your MAIN point. That's all i'll say on that. SO If you are town, DO NOT PREVENT ME FROM TALKING NEXT DAY PHASE!. I don't think I can make this any more obvious or clear. You are seriously the obvious lynch tomorrow if you do so because you either locked up town LVP or you're lynch tomorrow. There's no if ands or buts about this.

Anyone on right now to talk to me about this before i go to sleep?
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• seriously, im never playing another mafia game joes in. this couldn't be any more stupid and im furious right now that he cant understand this basic concept. someones whos online right now PLEASE SPELL IT OUT FOR HIM
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                seriously, im never playing another mafia game joes in. this couldn't be any more stupid and im furious right now that he cant understand this basic concept. someones whos online right now PLEASE SPELL IT OUT FOR HIM
                                I would spell things out but you said I should be lynched

I do agree that you shouldn't be silenced. I think that at this point, we need everyone available to figure this out.

Comment

Working...
                                X