X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    VF almost sounds scummy
    Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Vf, how can you hunter and joe being town for sure. if theres a fourth factions, its u three. if anyone, its md4l if hes the pgo. hes the person i have to trust the most.

How many times do i have to tell you, I didn't kill mdb but i know ir did. If you guys can't figure out the clues why i came across this conclusion, i cant help you.

Joe, ur just plain wrong. That's all I'll say. By your main logic, Rags would be the lynch. By your MAIN point. That's all i'll say on that. SO If you are town, DO NOT PREVENT ME FROM TALKING NEXT DAY PHASE!. I don't think I can make this any more obvious or clear. You are seriously the obvious lynch tomorrow if you do so because you either locked up town LVP or you're lynch tomorrow. There's no if ands or buts about this.

Anyone on right now to talk to me about this before i go to sleep?
    I don't believe a ****ing thing you say because you keep on bringing the conversation away from Swag and Simonds with almost every single post. You keep pushing that Hunter's results are wrong it is pretty ****ing obvious you want to discredit Hunter so you can push the lynch of us three and bring town down.

If you believe that Sanchez was town and he was ****ing town then Hunter is 100% clean, the fact that you call that into question is retarded. Due to Hunter being 100% town that clears Morgus, Kaiser, MD4L, Cougar, Joe and Me along with Hunter. That leaves 4 people...Rag, PSU, Simonds and Swag.

So stop saying that Hunter is scum, he is not.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      I would spell things out but you said I should be lynched

I do agree that you shouldn't be silenced. I think that at this point, we need everyone available to figure this out.
      Sorry, but I do not trust you or PsU right now. It just has to be that way, you two along with Simonds and Swag have yet to be reasonably cleared. Hunter is town, I don't think people are realistically saying that the cop is paranoid are we?
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Vf, how can you hunter and joe being town for sure. if theres a fourth factions, its u three. if anyone, its md4l if hes the pgo. hes the person i have to trust the most.

How many times do i have to tell you, I didn't kill mdb but i know ir did. If you guys can't figure out the clues why i came across this conclusion, i cant help you.

Joe, ur just plain wrong. That's all I'll say. By your main logic, Rags would be the lynch. By your MAIN point. That's all i'll say on that. SO If you are town, DO NOT PREVENT ME FROM TALKING NEXT DAY PHASE!. I don't think I can make this any more obvious or clear. You are seriously the obvious lynch tomorrow if you do so because you either locked up town LVP or you're lynch tomorrow. There's no if ands or buts about this.

Anyone on right now to talk to me about this before i go to sleep?
        seriously, im never playing another mafia game joes in. this couldn't be any more stupid and im furious right now that he cant understand this basic concept. someones whos online right now PLEASE SPELL IT OUT FOR HIM
        Too late. I have to jail you I dont want town getting night killed
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

I would spell things out but you said I should be lynched

I do agree that you shouldn't be silenced. I think that at this point, we need everyone available to figure this out.
          I'm saying by his main argument by why you should lynch me, you are a better lynch candidate to fit that argument. but that doesnt mean i want to lynch you. u get what im saying.

No one should be silenced, that's absolutely true. But I'm saying if he is ability/trigger happy, using that ability ON ME is the worst possible town move. It doesn't block night action just fyi joe so all ur doing is silencing me during the day....which is the stupidest thing ****ing possible...DO YOU UNDER****INGSTAND NOW
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

I think that he could still kill he wanted, I just want to say that I am getting more and more paranoid that PSU is scum, so you may have been right. Either that or dumb because he keeps skating Swag and Simonds.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• VF you quoted me but did not say anything. Also I am happy to make Rags sig

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                Sorry, but I do not trust you or PsU right now. It just has to be that way, you two along with Simonds and Swag have yet to be reasonably cleared. Hunter is town, I don't think people are realistically saying that the cop is paranoid are we?
                No I know. The cops, or maybe just Hunter now, haven't looked into me. So I get why I am a suspect.

Comment

YOURE ABILITY DOESNT ROLEBLOCK THE PERSON AT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I WAS A ****ING KILLER ID STILL KILL! caps

Comment

I'm saying by his main argument by why you should lynch me, you are a better lynch candidate to fit that argument. but that doesnt mean i want to lynch you. u get what im saying.

No one should be silenced, that's absolutely true. But I'm saying if he is ability/trigger happy, using that ability ON ME is the worst possible town move. It doesn't block night action just fyi joe so all ur doing is silencing me during the day....which is the stupidest thing ****ing possible...DO YOU UNDER****INGSTAND NOW
                    I gotcha.

Comment

I'm sorry. what???
                      Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                      I think that he could still kill he wanted, I just want to say that I am getting more and more paranoid that PSU is scum, so you may have been right. Either that or dumb because he keeps skating Swag and Simonds.
                      Not if I'm right that he has to post that stupid write up every day phase

Comment

VF you quoted me but did not say anything. Also I am happy to make Rags sig
                        Your comment made me happy in my pants.

YOURE ABILITY DOESNT ROLEBLOCK THE PERSON AT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I WAS A ****ING KILLER ID STILL KILL! caps
                        That is how it usually works.

Comment

I gotcha.
                          are joe and vf really this stupid? at this point idc if i win, i just want whoever joe is aligned with to not win.

Comment

I'm sorry but you are under arrest for typing under the influence

Comment

No I know. The cops, or maybe just Hunter now, haven't looked into me. So I get why I am a suspect.
                              Having said that you are last on my list, I am 100% going after Simonds and Swag tomorrow, if you were scum it would have to be aligned with a 4th faction if it even exists. I am more suspicious of PSU's posts the past couple days.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I'm sorry. what???

Not if I'm right that he has to post that stupid write up every day phase
                                ive posted different things every day. a few days a right up, a few days that random stuff, and a few days just a line. HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS MORE CLEAR TO YOU!?

Comment

Working...
                                X